Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (99902 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by uwabuwa888: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
I just the look them lk...

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by 8stargeneral: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Apc and fake life
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by sunnypek(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

Forgive me for what exactly?

Why are some of you so intolerant?

Oyibo would bring their religion and you would embrace it whilst demonizing your traditional adherents.

Shame on you.
guy I beg shut up there, shame on what? You dey vex me with a these no sense you're spitting. I know this guy fully well, he's a Christian, apparently a church member. Always call a spade a spade now. Haba!!

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by sunnypek(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Lol at your attempt at stupidity. Since when did moustache become a permanent feature?
Abi ooo, lecture am joor
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
sunnypek:
guy I beg shut up there, shame on what? You dey vex me with a these no sense you're spitting. I know this guy fully well, he's a Christian, apparently a church member. Always call a spade a spade now. Haba!!

And so what?

Are you his father to determine the day he chooses to worship some other god?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by bizhop01: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian love power, African magic is real sha
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2018
This is the least politicians do for power . I detest this but I honestly hate betrayal more. The people helping him with the fortification are wicked for breaching trust .
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by sunnypek(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Seytex:
lies everywhere, this is photo shopped or a set up. I know him very well. He's a lover of God. He will surely be exonerated. What a wicked world! politics is indeed dirty
Thank God you do... this is not photo, it is video. I doubt if you know him like I do? But are you trusting any man sir? If pastors and imam can be do worse how much more... lover of God indeed. Know yourself and yourself alone sir

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by sunnypek(m): 12:09am On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

And so what?

Are you his father to determine the day he chooses to worship some other god?
Oda, God help you

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Adesina18111(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2018
owo ti ba were...isale Oro l'egbin...he is even a patron and chief in some C&S churches at Ilesa Osun state....oobiiii����
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Henri8: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2018
When I saw "O", I thought it was Ogun people at it again.
Anywau, na afonjas sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by dammieco(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Wenner:
Please get your facts right. The person in the video is APC's Hon. Timothy Owoeye (representing Ilesa EAST state constituency - Aregbesola's LGA).

As a responsible constituent of Ilesa West LGA ably represented by Hon. Tajudeen Famuyide of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), we dissociate ourselves from the above video originated by misguided elements who are desperate to score cheap political points. We enjoin the peace loving people of Ilesa West to stand firm and resist all acts of cheap blackmail.

E raa se o kwoo, o raa pureke monya
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Chubhie: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2018
I wonder if there's any law proscribing bathing at night in the market. He could neither be charged with indecent dressing nor the default disturbance of public peace.

He is a lawmaker and understands his freedom and rights to belong to any coven he so wishes.

This is public humiliation and invasion of his privacy. He should sue whosever took those pictures.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Davidgr8(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2018
I'm guessing the person who caught him on camera is the security man of the market but if not...hmmm
what were you doing there yourself?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by legibow: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Na wa.... You just keep calling one party criminals, sorry the other party are what ?
A. Convict
B. Hoodlum
C. Wrongdoers
D. All of the above
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Borntofuck: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Who know how people heads are involved
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by sonnie10: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
Is it a crime to bath in the market?

No

it means he's a lunatic

Bros bath unclad in the market is a crime. It's indecent exposure in public and environmental pollution
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by nonhuman(m): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Yoruba people with rituals are like leper and soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by QuickStandard: 2:35am On Sep 16, 2018
May God Almighty scatter every evil gang up against the will of the people and against Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by 0monnak0da: 3:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Unfortunately Africans are enslaved in their thinking.
The guy is merely practising his religion and has done nothing illegal.

So called Christians condct vigils and all manner of imported religious rituals without intidimidation

Who is to be the judge of what is "demonic".

One man's vigil or prayer is another's demonism.

If some people can g to the Lagoon front wearing their sultanas with theri bells why can't he bathe in the market?
We have been bathing in the market before the white men came and this is perfectly legitimate

So let us stop imposing foreign values on ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by 0monnak0da: 3:47am On Sep 16, 2018
sonnie10:

Bros bath unclad in the market is a crime. It's indecent exposure in public and environmental pollution

Christians do similar things.
To talk about indecent exposure in law you need to know the law and clearly you do not.

What is environmental pollution? Please stop talking nonsense. Women bathe their children publicly on the street and infront ofhouses all over nigeria. Food sellers wash their plates and pans onto streets and gutters. Christians bathe publicly at night in all kinds of place in the name of baptism and other rituals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by mistarsam(m): 3:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Exactly, that's the Cuba charms they prepared for him, alot of them are doing it now.
Bros, no vex o
Wetin be Cuba charms?

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by aremz(m): 4:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Covering one's self with the blood of Jesus is a form of ritual bath with blood.

Eating Holy communion is eating flesh and drinking blood. If that's not cannibalism, what is it?

Muslims kill rams and shed its blood. That's ritual.

One oyinbo can not come from somewhere and tell me one Middle Eastern religion is superior to that of my fathers. That's arrant nonsense.

Very stupid statement... You for say make Muslims chop ram with the blood na,or the chicken wey you dey chop for house na with blood?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Richy4(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2018
No wonder nothing works much in Nigeria.... if a law maker leaves the comfort of his home and goes to take a shower at an open space that was not a beach.... People were electing mad people into office... who knows how many law makers has been doing this madness

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:
Rada Rada.

LOL

Da Vinci would be turning in his grave at this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by riczy(m): 5:22am On Sep 16, 2018
U mean u Dnt knw dt devil rules dis wicked world we live?ask ur Bible! Hit like if u ar already aware,and share if u dnt
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Kingjames(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Osun State, a ritual ahead of the....
synonyms of osun=rituals
I won't pass that state again anytime I want to travel

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by kenex4ever(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2018
These people and JuJu sha
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by clarocuzioo(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
As long as it is not human blood nothing wrong with it.

You are allowed to participate in your own religious practice. Why then shouldn't he have the same privilege?

Ode is this what you and your generation do to earn more monthly more than my generation?
If it is not human blood why is he hiding?
Obviously he knows what he is doing is evil so he decided to pepertuate his evil, demonic and diabolic act in the dead of the night and you are here talking trash.

I once told you you are a nobody and this goes a long way to prove that.

Charge and bail.
Rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2018
annnikky:
Oh! Boi shocked this one na disgrace of the highest order cheesy buh I know say some lipsrsealed will still support him undecided
na disgrace for your side Ooooh. But it means nothing to them. Shameless animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.