Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Simple Solution To end Elections Raging (malpractices) come 2019 is here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Simple Solution To end Elections Raging (malpractices) come 2019 is here (285 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Solution To end Elections Raging (malpractices) come 2019 is here by tc2od: 3:28am On Sep 16, 2018
I am so sure if INEC should follow this simple practice I give here, it will be difficult or almost impossible for any political party to ring election come 2019. here is is it, INEC should have copies of a special FORM at every pulling unit to duplication the original election result at each pulling unit and sign by the INEC officer at the pulling unit and every political part Agents present at each pulling Unit, and handed a copy of such duplicated and signed result to each party Agents at that pulling unit. in doing so at the end of the day each political party that present an Agent at all the pulling units across the federation will have original duplicated election results from all the pulling units across the Nation, making it impossible for INEC to announce a fake result.

meanwhile this family needs our help urgently, read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4714959/moved-tears-when-saw
this is video of them:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ot84vndeWQ
my first visit to where they lives.
https://www.nairaland.com/4720241/wish-way-what
Re: Simple Solution To end Elections Raging (malpractices) come 2019 is here by Geosystem(m): 5:11am On Sep 16, 2018
there is Already the existing law that allows inec officials to paste the collated and counted results on the walls of each polling units at the end of each election now, with the proliferation of political parties of which the numbers are so large, which economic sense is there in printing so many copies of results and distributing to political parties?

1 Like

Re: Simple Solution To end Elections Raging (malpractices) come 2019 is here by RevenGeMission: 5:34am On Sep 16, 2018
Different color codes for different LGA exists
Re: Simple Solution To end Elections Raging (malpractices) come 2019 is here by modik(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Announce the result in camera in all the local polling units with all present party agents captured.

This is a master stroke.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World's 1st Digital Lost & Found Service Is PROUDLY Nigerian!!! / Youths And Peer Pressure / 6 Myths About Online Discounts You Should Disregard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.