Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) (53169 Views)

Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by guru90: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Britain didn't colonised us very well via technology, they hide many things for us via Technology. To my understanding Biafra is far better than Nigeria... Because see Biafra see light... While See Nigeria, see darkness!!!!
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by igweGC(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2018
Great concept. But sadly this front won't function efficiently in this country. They will steal or 'kidnap' the drone. angry grin
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by LEXYCOM: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
And what is the largest black nation on Earth producing?
We have produced and still producing BUHARI
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Zidane10(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Pencil grin
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Vikkoh(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Nice one there, we have a lot of catch ups to do in this part of the world.

We're totally lost here!
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Benoxvals(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
donc26:
which one have you produced?

It’s there any resources that will enable
him put his initiative into practice in Nigeria?
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Lefty500: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2018
Rindo69:
Great idea. I run a drone company providing services in construction, agriculture and security and know the potential of this technology. Only thing I am concerned about is battery limitation. This is a hexacopter and the best you can find gets about 45 minutes on a set; then this has to also power a defibrillator from that same battery and would probably need a transformer to generate the 200-1000 volts needed. It may be able to fly to the scene and provide help but won’t be able to respond to another or even take off again but it is a really good idea... will we buy one Let’s see
Wow, I like to read sensible comments like yours. But do you think the cons or limitations you have put up there had not been thought of? And who knows, it might be powered by different technology you don't have an idea of?
I would say you make some more research and see how you could solve the battery problem. God bless you.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Jaqenhghar: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2018
See how students are thinking. When I mentioned here that education is the cornerstone of development and not infrastructure one donkey here was already convulsing
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by okerekeikpo: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2018
And we are yet to produce a pencil, Buhari has finished this country and he will suffer for it dead or alive
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by KenModi(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
Wao.... Technology keeps advancing... I really wonder what we do wrong in this region called Africa...

Religion and corruption are our problems in Africa

1 Like

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Mobash(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Bibors:

You are indeed one of those scientists that produced the irredeemable iredentist Cyborg.
Let me come and be going before you experiment on me with your dull zombies venom.

I understand... ndo in igbo amaka's voice shocked
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Rindo69: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Lefty500:

Wow, I like to read sensible comments like yours. But do you think the cons or limitations you have put up there had not been thought of? And who knows, it might be powered by different technology you don't have an idea of?
I would say you make some more research and see how you could solve the battery problem. God bless you.

Only other option is a hybrid battery and fuel engine. I can’t see any external fuel tanks so I assume it’s solely battery. I am sure it has been thought of and really keen to see what technology he has in there
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Burgerlomo: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Pencil cool
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by dermmy(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2018
festwiz:
"...skilled young gamers as drone operators." Even gaming sef have turned a job qualification.
In Nigeria, let your mother catch you playing a game, her slippers will remind you where you came from.

Lmao. U are right, my Mum did this back then
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by dermmy(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2018
four4:
D

For Durotoye
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Allwility: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
Wao.... Technology keeps advancing... I really wonder what we do wrong in this region called Africa...
Drones are already being used to deliver blood in Rewanda so stop the "backward Africa" narrative.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:
producing corrupt leaders
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by ernieboy(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2018
Rindo69:
Great idea. I run a drone company providing services in construction, agriculture and security and know the potential of this technology. Only thing I am concerned about is battery limitation. This is a hexacopter and the best you can find gets about 45 minutes on a set; then this has to also power a defibrillator from that same battery and would probably need a transformer to generate the 200-1000 volts needed. It may be able to fly to the scene and provide help but won’t be able to respond to another or even take off again but it is a really good idea... will we buy one Let’s see
it doesn't need a transformer there are. circuits( boost circuits) that can increase the voltage to that level.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by SamOgasco(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2018
Can this in anyway locate any of the Nigeria's home's or addresse?
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by hotspec(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
u actually meant.. what we do right

1 Like

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by stevemarkdangot(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
What are you doing to advance technology within your capacity? All we do is to complaim undecided
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by MobilityExpress: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Imagine a world without Causcasians in it, we would still be living in the forest trees dragging space with monkeys. Ever innovative solution-minded people. God bless this race abundantly!
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by BrokenCock: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2018
donc26:
many in Nigeria got the skills but ur useless FG n his boys will rather tax them to kill their skills. So they rather go out to serve other countries
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by puzzymoniweed: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
in my own side of Africa my president don't know hw to operate a computer...unless it's typwriter which he knows from the 80s

1 Like

Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Horus(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2018
Rindo69:

A solution can be to add a second battery, that can be swapped out for fast turn around time. The hexacopter or drone will likely fly for longer
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2018
If this is tried in Nigeria someone will steal it.. grin they will call the Ambulance when the Ambulance comes to treat them they will steal the Ambulance. grin that's if the Ambulance is not stolen Along the way before it gets to it's destination.

Nigeria is 200 years backwards. If anyone who lives in Nigeria have not realised this then they are as good as dead. grin
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Lomprico2: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:

We did nothing! Africa is the place the devil landed when he was kicked out of heaven. lipsrsealed
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by justifyme(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Nigeria has no plan for the future!!! No direction at all, no focus
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by somziency: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Babies.
Re: This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2018
donc26:

That what Africans always use as defense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water / COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.