Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) (52849 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by EBMedia: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
A yet-to-be-identified man has committed suicide in the Akute area of Lagos state following his separation from his wife, IGBERETV reports.

Eyewitnesses say the man and his wife had a misunderstanding and she decided to walk out of the marriage. Angered by her decision, the aggrieved husband decided to end his life.

A resident of the area, Gallas Oluwaseyi, who shared the story online claimed the man had taken his daughter to a point of sale operator in their neighborhood on Faleye street by Akute junction and asked that all the money in his account be withdrawn. The transaction was yet to be completed when he slumped and started foaming in his mouth. People rushed to give him some red oil but he eventually gave up the ghost.

They later found a bottle of an insecticide, Sniper, in his pocket.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkYFEwgNQHY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by BuyDomain: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Because of a wooman? Just look at where and how he decided to die. SMH.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
His a useless man

78 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Olaolex: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why would you take your life because a woman packed out of your house. She helped you reduce burdens.

One of 'you are my heart beat' crew has gone because his heart packed out.

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
He must be part of the "emi lokan " hailers

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nokio1: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
he should have married that borno woman

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by gaby(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Now the separation has been "permanented" and finalized by him....

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
See as everywhere dirty lipsrsealed

When I become President, everyone will be arrested if your environment is dirty like the above.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
kill yourself for one woman,and watch as millions of women
would walk over your grave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nword223: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
Awolowo thought these people bad thing by drinking Ratak.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Creamypie(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Foolishman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Karlovych: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
embarassed Why always take the easy way out instead of taking a step back to think of how to overcome the challenge you're facing? I blame Awolowo for this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
uhmmm, it’s well and I can relate!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
This man must have been through a lot.
Most women are emotionally manipulative, this man must have suffered a lot mentally.

If it were to be a woman, you will see everyone ranting.

Rest on strong man.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Now I know the reason behind "OGUN Kee you there". No day passes without hearing from Ogun state in this regard.
Abeg make " Ogun no kill us"

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Rexymania(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
It is not bcus his wife left him, she said something to him before leaving. That's why they say, some women's tongue are poisonous

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Kingpele(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sorryoo..suicide is a straight way to eternal damnation, if u can't create a life ,u lack the power to take a life be it your own life or another person's life. The regret of seeing your self in a situation far more terrible than the reason u killed yourself will utterly overwhelmed you...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Millimann: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
See as Ogun state dirty.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by ATEAMS: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ol
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Sitwalkstand: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2022
Is there a day in Nigeria that will come and go without deaths on the street.

I mean not from natural causes
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by deeway200(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Another go Bleep him wife now. A very foolish man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Rest in peace, emotional trauma is very hard to deal with.

6 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by MVLOX(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na him come lose na ....

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by LTCtech: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is bad!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Godstiger(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Too bad rip

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by FuckDModz: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin

One less noisy urchin to worry about.

Life goes on!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
I guess our threshold differs and that is why I can't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Because His Wife Left Him In Ogun (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
May the Power Of The Universe never let me experience Nigeria again..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Sniping Chinese Face Masks Bound For France - French Politicians Accuse US / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) / Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.