Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan (19475 Views)

''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by dododawa1: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2018
Only CoMEDY I watched, eg sanyeri,and others
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:

It's kinda hard to imagine u a female....u must be a guy under that moniker
Lolz... the problem with you, is you've got a mind like a cesspit bruh
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Demmzy15(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2018
Reinah:
Hehe.. I support him. Though I hardly see movies.
Most Nollywood movies have nothing to offer, even the supposed entertainment we ought to get is nothing. Not to sound tribalistic but those Igbo Nollywood movies are the worse.. Hian.. Long, usual and boring storylines. The Yoruba ones and their subtitles na die grin Every actress is white, every problem is diabolical and no professionalism.. I saw one yesterday where a lady at the background of the scene was battling with a system just to log in to the system that is supposedly hers. She kept punching and punching grin
The ones from the North eh, I manage to read the subtitles but they are just like Indian movies too.. Too long and dull.

Regardless, I appreciate them and I know the industry can always get better.

Hollywood sci-fi movies all the way for me.. Those are the movies that portray the realities we don't realize cheesy

I think people who watch Indian, Korean, Phillipino and some Telemundo movies should not criticize Nollywood though. grin
I watch Korean and Chinese movies and believe me, there are nice. There's one Korean movie about tiger pouching by Japanese colonialists in Korea, the title is "The a Tiger: an old hunter's tale", very nice.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by baddosky1: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2018
adeniyi3971:
the best producer so far

Yeah! Best Producer....

of CRAP MOVIES!
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... the problem with you, is you've got a mind like a cesspit bruh
Look at pot calling the kettle black!!!! shocked
Have u seen ur comments??
They REEK of lewdness!!!
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by adeniyi3971(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
baddosky1:

Yeah! Best Producer....

of CRAP MOVIES!

mention one of his crappy movies! mumu

Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:

Look at pot calling the kettle black!!!! shocked
Have u seen ur comments??
They REEK of lewdness!!!
Ewww... You're right, bruh.

I could almost smell 'em.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by baddosky1: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
adeniyi3971:

mention one of his crappy movies! mumu

That's the problem!

The movies are so wack that I don't even remember the names of any of them!! undecided

Now kindly go hug a 10,000kVa transformer.

Ewu Gambia
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by adeniyi3971(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
baddosky1:

That's the problem!

The movies are so wack that I don't even remember the names of any of them!! undecided

Now kindly go hug a 10,000kVa transformer.

Ewu Gambia

unrepentant fool. I'll leave you to dwell in your stupidity.

Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Jacqueline22(f): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol ....na only nollywood dem go shoot person like 6 times d person will still ask na me you shoot.
Spirit Dey look before e cross road grin grin
Martin0 abeg come

Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by baddosky1: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
adeniyi3971:

I am an unrepentant fool. I'll will continue to dwell in my stupidity.

Ok sir!!
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Afonja007: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
but u dey produce shiiitty moviess

enuf of those senseless village king and queen inside one compound movie
room and parlour self con palace movies
babalawo movies
all naija movies are boring sitcoms
abegi
carry toy guns
act so unrealistic and stupid
nollywood movies and acting na caveman era
the worst one is the village king every movie the igwes only son igwes only daughter
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Martin0(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Lol ....na only nollywood dem go shoot person like 6 times d person will still ask na me you shoot.
Spirit Dey look before e cross road grin grin
Martin0 abeg come

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha if u see as I dey mess for here now ehgrin u wan just kill me with laughtergringringrin I nor dey like watch their movies again, except maybe na original one them wan show!

na only about two days ago I watch one interesting movie like that when I dey store, dem dey call am alter egogrin
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Hoodbilonia: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
i dey tell u
dstv and naija movies na waste abeg
Afonja007:
the worst one is the village king every movie the igwes only son igwes only daughter
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Jacqueline22(f): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha if u see as I dey mess for here now ehgrin u wan just kill me with laughtergringringrin I nor dey like watch their movies again, except maybe na original one them wan show!

na only about two days ago I watch one interesting movie like that when I dey store, dem dey call am alter egogrin

How was service?
What are you gonna cook today Sunday?
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
If na my type full this world; Hollywood, Bollywood, Nollywood and Telemundo/season movies won't exist because I hardly watch movies. Movies are boring to me I prefer watching documentaries.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

How was service?
What are you gonna cook today Sunday?

eh service kwa shocked so you nor know? Babe are nor dey do service or church things oo, infact ar nor dey go church! nor vex oo, just telling you sha!

oh mehn are lazy to cook oo, and ar nor fit think of anything to cook now, and I never begin hungry too!

later in the evening ar go enter market go buy orange, and emm titanic movie!

then ar return home, then visit airport road to go see persongrin
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Jacqueline22(f): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Martin0:

eh service kwa shocked so you nor know? Babe are nor dey do service or church things oo, infact ar nor dey go church! nor vex oo, just telling you sha!

oh mehn are lazy to cook oo, and ar nor fit think of anything to cook now, and I never begin hungry too!

later in the evening ar go enter market go buy orange, and emm titanic movie!

then ar return home, then visit airport road to go see persongrin

Dat nice ..enjoy yourself
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Digitalwitch: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you don't watch Nigeria movies what do you expect from your audience? It is like a cook saying I don't taste or eat what I sell, would a customer buy such meal? Mr Kunle you mess up big time on this
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Martin0(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Dat nice ..enjoy yourself

na so! But no enjoyment inside sha, na to stay house and sleep be my own enjoyment!

come oo, wait my collect ur email now, ar don first ask you this thin before, but you pretend like say you nor heargrin

gimme ur email here make I soco ugrin
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by ifymadu: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Olodo24:
the figurine which everyone I know raved about bored the hell outta me. funny enough, I found October 1 and the CEO boring as well. I couldn't scale through October 1.

nollywood movies that I enjoyed :

76: highly overrated but it's watchable
93 days
road to yesterday
ije
tango with me
the meeting
isoken
dry: just for the sake of the subject matter
sitanda
white waters
three wise men
Don’t mind the tribal and dry producer, always thinking he is too much. October 1 was as dry as the worse nollywood movie I ever saw, and the most painful thing was that I had to rent the movie from DSTV then.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by JacksonOyibo: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Rajosh(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
I watched one Nigerian movie recently on Africa Magic where a woman and her husband wanted to poison a lady and the woman said " I pray let it work".
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Reinah(f): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
luminouz:

Ur my kinda GIRL!!!
But...can u pound yam
Yeah.. Not perfectly tho.
Just so you know, I don't plan to be pounding yam up and down my husband's house, Yam pounder will be doing the job except on some occasions cheesy So, whatever the question was for eh.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Hops55: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
crixlight2:

Alaye how far now
yes boss..
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Reinah:
Yeah.. Not perfectly tho.
Just so you know, I don't plan to be pounding yam up and down my husband's house, Yam pounder will be doing the job except on some occasions cheesy So, whatever the question was for eh.
Whaaaaaaat!!! shocked
U think I wanna turn u into a domestic pounder
Nope babe..I wouldn't marry u ONLY for that NA!!!
But let's say,ermmmmmm...twice a week traditional pounding and yam pounder for family and visitors
Fair enough eh??
Ion want to stress u too much biko!!!! grin
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Reinah(f): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
I watch Korean and Chinese movies and believe me, there are nice. There's one Korean movie about tiger pouching by Japanese colonialists in Korea, the title is "The a Tiger: an old hunter's tale", very nice.
Hehe.. Definitely, they would have some good ones but they are boring to me sha grin
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by sanpipita(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Demmzy15:

I recently started watching Korean series and hot hooked to it, some people don't know what they are missing out on, they don't making boring scripts and their production is nice.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Demmzy15(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
sanpipita:

I recently started watching Korean series and hot hooked to it, some people don't know what they are missing out on, they don't making boring scripts and their production is nice.
There's even one "The admiral", it's a war movie, very superb. No romantic rubbish, just action. The reason I like Korean and Chinese is, if it's an action movie, that's what you get not some boring rubbish.
Re: I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan by Demmzy15(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Reinah:
Hehe.. Definitely, they would have some good ones but they are boring to me sha grin
Do you watch war and historical movies lemme recommend for you? grin

Rukky Sanda Lovely In Blue Jumpsuit / Juliet Mgborukwe: 'I Flaunt My Marriage On Social Media, No Fear’ / Uche Maduagwu: "A Baby Mama That Wants To Live Large Should Go And Work"