Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. (7152 Views)

Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister / Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Sirjamo: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
None sense, is security the only sector of governance? When Buhari gave CBN, Finance, trade and investment, foreign affairs, power, works and housing, FIRS, Petroleum, Mine and Steel, Transportation and almost all the economic team to the south, you did not see anything wrong.

Chief of Naval staff is a southerner
Chief of Defence staff is also a southerner, and until Mr Ayo Oke was caught with stolen millions of dollars, he was the DG of NIA, so what foolish assertion are you making?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by candygist: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
247Dior:
BUhari is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. . The man and his minion zombies has sent Nigeria 10 years backward
PDP is the best thing that as happened to Nigeria and?
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Jflex07(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
goodnessme1:
how many yorubas are there .
He carry all the south post give ibo.but baba is a gentle man doing what is right.
yeroba Muslim. I know you were given out to one alhaji when you were two years old.. yeroba Muslims are the problem of Nigeria and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by 247Dior(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
prolifik83:
Madman, tell me what your GEJ achieved in office. #SaiBaba2023
when you get home call your stupid father a madman fo.ol
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by StillX10(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is what an honest President can do
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by BabaRamota1980: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
nwabobo:
#GEJ one �� SECURITY CHIEFS

CDS:
P Dike (South
O Petinrin (South
O Ibrahim (North
A Badeh (North

COAS:
AB Dambazau (North
A Ihejirika (South
K Minimah (South

CAS:
O Petinrin (South
M Umar (North
A Badeh (North
A Amosu (South

CNS:
O Ibrahim (North
D Ezeoba (South
I Jibril (North

IGP:
H Ringim (North
MD Abubakar (North
A Suleiman (North
S Arase (South

DSS DG:
Ita Ekpeyong (South

North=10
South=9

How many Yoruba?
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by BabaRamota1980: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
None sense, is security the only sector of governance? When Buhari gave CBN, Finance, trade and investment, foreign affairs, power, works and housing, FIRS, Petroleum, Mine and Steel, Transportation and almost all the economic team to the south, you did not see anything wrong.

Chief of Defence staff is also a southerner, and until Mr Ayo Oke was caught with stolen millions of dollars, he was the DG of NIA, so what foolish assertion are you making?

Please when analysing posts in future do me favor and stop banding Yoruba with Southerners.

Give how many Northerner
Give how many Yoruba
Give how many Southerner
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

His assertion looked clear enough to me. That there was balance in GEJ's security appointments while Buhari has put the control of the entire security apparatus in the hands of Northerners, bar 1 or 2 token positions to the South. For every CBN or FIRS you're talking about, there's an NNPC or Customs (which is never ruled by Southerners for some reason) headed by Northerners. Buhari himself is the substantive Minister of Petroleum with Kachikwu in a ceremonial position with no substantive portfolio. Just puzzled at why he seems to believe only Northerners can head the security apparatus of the country: not just the military, but the Police, DSS etc. And this has consequences like the Police IG trading words with the Benue governor during the herdsmen massacres, and the Minister of Defence with crass utterances in support of the herdsmen:
https://punchng.com/defence-minister-blames-herdsmen-killings-on-anti-grazing-law-route-blockage/

1 Like

Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by prolifik83(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
247Dior:
when you get home call your stupid father a madman fo.ol
e dey pain u,what did your hero achieve will in power? Just because no more free money for you again, you are crying punk. #SaiBaBa2023
Re: BUSTED: See List Of Goodluck Jonathan's Security Chiefs. by DD29: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
No Problem As Long As They Were Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe / Bayo Onanuga: Atiku Now PDP’s Divider-In-Chief, Incapable Of Winning / Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.