Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe (7143 Views)

Only Naive People Will Think That Obasanjo’s Words Have No Value – PDP Chieftain / Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Ejima1: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by SLAP44: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
True

Nigeria will rather prefer corona virus wipes out two thirds of its population first than to consider voting an Igbo man into Aso rock.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wise ipob

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by voltron14: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Well, you scattered it for them.

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by delishpot: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
If presidency is given... Then we ain't running true democracy in Nigeria. What am I saying šef, where is democracy in the fact that you are forced to pick 1 out of 2 people chosen by the top elites who run the ship. How is that democracy? Plus peoe are so zombified they can not see the true situation of things and demand for better people to be presented to them rather they act helpless saying oh, I'd vote for the flea I stead of Bubu or I'd vote for the goat instead of GEJ. Fool why must you settle for the flea or got? How do you deciebe yourselves to think its democracy you are practicing?
Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Wailerint: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Does ur statement make any sense to you urself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by lilprinze: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
The truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by MightySparrow: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
SLAP44:
True

Nigeria will rather prefer corona virus wipes out two thirds of its population first than to consider voting an Igbo man into Aso rock.
Biafravirus and igboteria will kill nigeria under igbo presidency

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by DeViNe007: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
This ipob chieftain make sence for once!ONLY STUPID IGBOS WOULD BELIEVE IGBO 2023 PRESIDENCY!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Olugbanko: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
hmmm... 5/100! Inconsequential!

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 3:21am On Mar 13, 2020
The Igbo sowed rejection and resentment towards other regions political interests & ambitions, and will reap the exact same thing.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The Igbo sowed rejection and resentment towards other regions political interests & ambitions, and will reap the exact same thing.

These bullshit lies no longer hold water... so the region is supposed to keep quiet in the face of hardship and terrorism bedeviling the nation..

How did the Igbos sow rejection and resentment towards other regions political interest and ambition?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Jakalanda: 4:09am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Well, you scattered it for them.

grin
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Smithkafors(m): 4:14am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

These bullshit lies no longer hold water... so the region is supposed to keep quiet in the face of hardship and terrorism bedeviling the nation..

How did the Igbos sow rejection and resentment towards other regions political interest and ambition?
Leave those people, someone will just wake up and say anything they want without thinking....they will run away from your question.How did igboes sow rejection and resentment to other regions?.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 4:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

Smithkafors:

Leave those people, someone will just wake up and say anything they want without thinking....they will run away from your question.How did igboes sow rejection and resentment to other regions?.

1. They all knew for sure that PMB was and remains a cult figure in the North with a massive support base, but Igbos totally rejected and refused to support him as a region (less than 10% votes) twice, and continued to harass, blackmail, chastise, ridicule, insult and attack him to this day.

We know he isn't perfect and has some failures particularly the widespread insecurity, but to have an entire region endlessly antagonise him and offer direct & tacit support & sympathy for ipob/Nnamdi Kanu, will only and continues to breed resentment for the East from his massive support base in the North & West.

2. To make matters worse, Easterners continue to daily insult & attack this same support base that they need dearly to support their own political interests, which will consequently breed rejection and resentment from this same electoral majority in the North & West.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 4:36am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Tell me a zone that had supported other zoned more than south east ,I dare u

13 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:36am On Mar 13, 2020
The lies Buhari government keep selling to politicians in government to get them do what he wants them to do!!!

Especially those from the South!

If it seems they are not convinced, he will just pick them as his Entourage grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by allthingsgood: 4:38am On Mar 13, 2020
Esseite:

But it's true. Igbos abuse Nigeria and Nigerians only to turn around I cry for presidency. It's never going to happen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 4:39am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Your antics against the North and West for the past 6 years since Jonathan was kicked out has surely eroded any goodwill or support you might have earned in the distant past.

In other words, you haven't supported any other zone apart from your attache-by-force SS since this fourth Republic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by allthingsgood: 4:40am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

East supports nobody. They've always been alone in the wilderness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by kurupt1: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

1. They all knew for sure that PMB was and remains a cult figure in the North, but Igbos totally rejected and refused to support him as a region (less than 10% votes) twice, and continued to harass, blackmail, chastise, ridicule, insult and attack him to this day.

We know he isn't perfect and has some failures particularly the widespread insecurity, but to have an entire region endlessly antagonise him and offer direct & tacit support & sympathy for ipob/Nnamdi Kanu, will only and continues to breed resentment for the East from his massive support base in the North & West.

2. To make matters worse, Easterners continue to daily insult & attack this same support base that they need dearly to support their own political interests, which will consequently breed rejection and resentment from this same electoral majority in the North & West.
My friend , sincerely your not making sense.Igbos didn't support Buhari because they knew about his precedence before as president and that he will be incompetent.
However, Buhari still has some avid supporters in this south east.The problem with Nigeria is fear of the igbos due to some reasons
Even if the igbos support Buhari ,you guys will always come up with a reason not to support the igbos.
Did the core north support Jonathan?? But did that deny their own from getting power? please tell us something else and not this ur concorted tale

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

But it's true. Igbos abuse Nigeria and Nigerians only to turn around I cry for presidency. It's never going to happen

I wonder when the Presidency of a "Zoo" became so attractive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

1. You all knew for sure that PMB was and remains a cult figure in the North, but you totally rejected him as a region, and continued to harass, blackmail, chastise, ridicule, insult and attack him to this day.

They know he isn't perfect and has some failures particularly the widespread insecurity, but to have an entire region endlessly antagonise him and offer direct & tacit support & sympathy for ipob/Nnamdi Kanu, will only and continues to breed resentment for the East from his massive support base in the North & West.

1 - Some SE may have their reservations for Buhari for a lot of reasons tilting on nepotism, fanaticism etc. To some extent they may not be 100% wrong, but they have not hindered the ambition of any region...

They supported Obasanjo (SW) (christian)
They supported Yar adua (NW) (muslim)
They supported GEJ (SS) (christian)
They supported Saraki (NC) (muslim)
They supported Atiku (NE) (muslim)

It's just coincidence that Buhari happened to be the first APC candidate gunning against a southerner, alongside some SE having resentments for him personally way before this presidency. The reasons they have against him are still very rife today.

2 - the insults is shared accordingly, it's just that some have more access to internet and data than some, alongside one region may be handicapped because the presidency is from the most advanced region in the North..

We all saw Kano and Kaduna throw stones at GEJ.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:45am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

East supports nobody. They've always been alone in the wilderness
No be person wey dey honour agreement, you go support

Are alliances not formed based on agreement

The same South East that has been supporting government all along, no longer support anybody

Then you need to check yourself

6 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 4:47am On Mar 13, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Your antics against the North and West for the past 6 years since Jonathan was kicked out has surely eroded any goodwill or support you might have earned in the distant past.
Lol ...see this one ...so buhari is now north ? My people rejected buhari cos they felt he was a failure n had nothing to add to Nigeria ...ooh haven't they been proven right ?

Buhari is not North atiku is not North

I hate cowards ,every body knows why u yorubas hate igbos , u fear us , if people can raise to nothing without power imagine them with power for 8 years ....I get but don't look for stupid excuse

"Igbos are too smart for any bodies liking ,that's why Nigeria fought them n won't allow them get there own country ...." ......make una hold the power

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by allthingsgood: 4:48am On Mar 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

No be person wey dey honour agreement, you go support

Are alliances not formed based on agreement

The same South Was that has been supporting government all along, no longer support anybody

Then you need to check yourself

What is this one saying Which agreement

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:50am On Mar 13, 2020
SLAP44:
True

Telling you your wrong doing shouldn't be seen as an insult!!!

Buhari that said people will be soaked in monkey and baboon blood is not insultive bah

How hypocritical can you be If it were someone from another tribe that said it, he/she would have been killed or imprisoned undecided

After all the nepotism, moves to islamize the country, Buhari pulled, we ALL and not only the Igbos are supposed to speak the truth to it face!!!

Giving access to Fulani herdsmen to carry AK 47 after hearing the attrocities they commits calls for people to call him to order!!!

And no tribe has been bold enough to speak for all of us except the Igbos and the Afenifere in South West

If speaking the truth is what you understand as an insult the help them to revive those amalgiri schools in the North, cause you really need it!!!

Everybody cannot be a zombie!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by mrvitalis(m): 4:50am On Mar 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

Igbos abuse Nigeria ,which tribe has not abused Nigeria ...who has abused Nigeria more than boko Haram that carried arms against her ,hosted it's flag on Nigeria ...yet not became president

Open up talk why u hate igbos and fear them with power

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by allthingsgood: 4:53am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbos abuse Nigeria ,which tribe has not abused Nigeria ...who has abused Nigeria more than boko Haram that carried arms against her ,hosted it's flag on Nigeria ...yet not became president

Open up talk why u hate igbos and fear them with power

I do not hate igbos much less fear them. What you are saying makes no sense. Boko Haram is not a tribe ok. So the comparison is ridiculous. Igbos are psychologically and politically unprepared for leadership. Always reacting emotionally to everything. Presidency will never reach east till u guys grow up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 4:57am On Mar 13, 2020
kurupt1:
My friend , sincerely your not making sense.Igbos didn't support Buhari because they knew about his precedence before as president and that he will be incompetent.

However, Buhari still has some avid supporters in this south east.The problem with Nigeria is fear of the igbos due to some reasons
Even if the igbos support Buhari ,you guys will always come up with a reason not to support the igbos.
Did the core north support Jonathan?? But did that deny their own from getting power? please tell us something else and not this ur concorted tale

Yet the same Igbos elect and re-elect failures like Ikpeazu-Kerosene and other wheel barrow sharing leaders in the East despite their precedence?

Have Abians not been re-electing PDP despite Aba looking like an abandoned shithole for over a decade?

Tell that to the birds my friend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe by QuotaSystem: 5:02am On Mar 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol ...see this one ...so buhari is now north ? My people rejected buhari cos they felt he was a failure n had nothing to add to Nigeria ...ooh haven't they been proven right ?

Buhari is not North atiku is not North

I hate cowards ,every body knows why u yorubas hate igbos , u fear us , if people can raise to nothing without power imagine them with power for 8 years ....I get but don't look for stupid excuse

"Igbos are too smart for any bodies liking ,that's why Nigeria fought them n won't allow them get there own country ...." ......make una hold the power

I honestly feel my IQ drop everytime I converse with you.

Please desist from mentioning me further.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Deploys Meteorological Services For Food Security / Tonia Somaga (Blue Rail Line Driver And LAMATA Employee) Tagged An Hypocrite / Shehu Shagari's 97th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.