Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze (686 Views)

Jesus Never Wore Robe: A Preaching Against Men Who Wear Women's Clothing / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Daddy Freeze: How Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor And Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by GEJfan1: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Controversial On-Air Personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze has cried out over his poor financial status since he began to preach against payment of tithes in churches.

Freeze writing on his Twitter Page said that his campaign against tithe has crumbled his finances and affected his career.

According to him, since his ‘Free The Sheeple’ movement began, he had lost businesses, clients and opportunities.

The staunch ‘church’ critic said, ‘‘From my experience with these people who stop at nothing, if you dare speak out against the lies many of them are telling, you are in for a lot.

”They fought me on every realm. I lost every business client, I used to MC a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 events monthly and I used to charge more than a million Naira per event. I haven’t MCed in 2 years.

”They went as far as trying to get me sacked from work so I can be without much of a ‘crown’ and ‘frozen’.

”All I do now is teach the Bible from home online and in my weakness, his great strength prevails. My egbon, I pray that the river of truth that is flowing from your mouth NEVER ceases and in the weakness of whatever persecution may come, God’s strength in you will prevail.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/14/preaching-tithes-rendered-poor-jobless-freeze-cries/
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by divinehand2003(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmmmm

Now go and beg God for forgiveness and apologise to all that you have derailed as well as those men of God that you insulted during your blind adventure. We all knew that you will end up poor.
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2018
A VERY HOT PART OF HELL IS WAITING FOR THIS MAN... ASWEAR..
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by Ever8054: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

Now go and beg God for forgiveness and apologise to all that you have derailed as well as those men of God that you insulted during your blind adventure. We all knew that you will end up poor.
...one of the brained washed brethren... so you mean only sinners are poor abi?...

1 Like

Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by Olanireti(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2018
This attention seeking man again.
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by femidejulius(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2018
I went through the bible and I saw that God indeed want us to pay tithe strictly for the welfare of the less privileged.

This means your tithe is not to end up with buying buses for church, building a bigger church or financing your pastors foreign trips. It is not meant for your church, not meant for your pastors, not meant for your General Overseer.

Tithe is meant strictly to buy lots of food and then share amongst the poor so that people cannot be hungry.

If therefore your church collect tithe and those not give food to the poor constantly and continuously, stop giving tithes to your church immediately. Use your tithe to buy food and personally share to the poor or buy food and take it to the church. After service give it to those who need it. It is important to note too that the sharing is for every human being, Christians and non Christians.

While it is silly not to give tithe, it is more silly to give it to god of men (not men of God) who use it for other purposes. With tithes, people who have little or not should be visiting churches and having enough by the time they leave.

Question how your tithes are spent. All churches who are aggressive when requesting for tithe but do not ever constantly provide to the poor are thieves. Tithe is solely for the welfare of the people.

1 Like

Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
He said "they" heeheeeheee...God just for started with you. So he means to say th e pastors he has been abusing have been knocking on people's doors one by one to tell people not to call freeze for their events ba? Dem get him time ba? Lol. This man, repent speedily for wisdom is profitable and true salvation is priceless
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

why have you chosen to remain foolish all the days of your life? the caption is misleading, first he didn't say he is poor and broke, he just said that the wicked thieves(pastors) has been making sure he goes down, so that he will stop teaching this truth. did he tell you he is regretting? even if daddy freeze stops today, many people will continue from where he stopped, because he has opened a lot of peoples eyes.
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
He said "they" heeheeeheee...God just for started with you. So he means to say th e pastors he has been abusing have been knocking on people's doors one by one to tell people not to call freeze for their events ba? Dem get him time ba? Lol. This man, repent speedily for wisdom is profitable and true salvation is priceless

you are a fool. they don't need to knock on doors, just make phone calls. just call about 10 big time event planners and the door is shot, especially when the so called pastors are big fishes. we all know how this works. that's why they aren't different from politicians. speak against them, they are all out for you
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2018
miracood:
A VERY HOT PART OF HELL IS WAITING FOR THIS MAN... ASWEAR..

gate man of hell has spoken. the day all of you guys eyes will open, you will all be looking for daddy freeze to apologize to
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2018
greatCharley:

you are a fool. they don't need to knock on doors, just make phone calls. just call about 10 big time event planners and the door is shot, especially when the so called pastors are big fishes. we all know how this works. that's why they aren't different from politicians. speak against them, they are all out for you
it only take an extremely BIG and experienced FOOL to know another fool. Keep saying idiotic things from your mouth, one day you just might gather enough sense to know nobody cares about your didinrin opinions
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2018
femidejulius:
I went through the bible and I saw that God indeed want us to pay tithe strictly for the welfare of the less privileged.

This means your tithe is not to end up with buying buses for church, building a bigger church or financing your pastors foreign trips. It is not meant for your church, not meant for your pastors, not meant for your General Overseer.

Tithe is meant strictly to buy lots of food and then share amongst the poor so that people cannot be hungry.

If therefore your church collect tithe and those not give food to the poor constantly and continuously, stop giving tithes to your church immediately. Use your tithe to buy food and personally share to the poor or buy food and take it to the church. After service give it to those who need it. It is important to note too that the sharing is for every human being, Christians and non Christians.

While it is silly not to give tithe, it is more silly to give it to god of men (not men of God) who use it for other purposes. With tithes, people who have little or not should be visiting churches and having enough by the time they leave.

Question how your tithes are spent. All churches who are aggressive when requesting for tithe but do not ever constantly provide to the poor are thieves. Tithe is solely for the welfare of the people.

it is sinful to give tithe as a Christian. tithe is of the law. Jesus said it too, Matthew 23:23. first Jesus said that tithe wasn't important, secondly he said that 'you have omitted the more important things of the law (the law of moses). so even Jesus acknowledged that tithe was of the law, and the moment Jesus died, we were no longer under the law. this is why none of the disciples or apostles ever tried to pay, collect or encourage tithe. read through gal 3:10. you cannot not choose the parts of the law to practice and throw the rest away. giving tithe is the most foolish thing to do on earth. you are not just wasting your money, you are provoking God, telling him that you can buy or pay your way into his blessings and kingdom. there is no blessing in tithing, rather there are curses. until you answer this question then don't ever tithe, why did the "church" introduce tithing 600 years after the death of Jesus. does it mean that your pastors and GO's are more knowledgeable than all the apostles and the early church, who didn't practice it?
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Treasuredlove:
it only take an extremely BIG and experienced FOOL to know another fool. Keep saying idiotic things from your mouth, one day you just might gather enough sense to know nobody cares about your didinrin opinions

from your foolish statement, both jesus and apostle Paul were also big fools. because they called people fools. Jesus called his elders, the pharisees and teachers of the law, while apostle Paul called the church in Galatians fools. you just implied that the Jesus you are fighting so hard for is a bigger fool and even the apostle Paul that brought the gospel to you. instead of countering my points, you are spewing trash from that bin you call mouth
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2018
greatCharley:

from your foolish statement, both jesus and apostle Paul were also big fools. because they called people fools. Jesus called his elders, the pharisees and teachers of the law, while apostle Paul called the church in Galatians fools. you just implied that the Jesus you are fighting so hard for is a bigger fool and even the apostle Paul that brought the gospel to you. instead of countering my points, you are spewing trash from that bin you call mouth
preach to your kind and please do not mention me again. Thank you
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by femidejulius(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2018
I disagree that tithes are curses. There's no where that Jesus said you should not give tithe. God categorically instituted tithes so that there will be food for the poor. Tithe is like social security. It is just that several so called men of God today collect tithe and use it for other things except for the welfare it is meant for. That was why I stated that those who collect tithe and use it to fund their luxurious life or to buy buses or for TV advertisement or for any other things except from provision of food are thieves.

Nowhere did God or Jesus however said tithe is bad. What Jesus meant by leaving other important matters is by thinking simply because you pay tithe, you will make heaven. Quote where Jesus condemn tithe or God said you shouldn't pay it. Don't be deceived. Tithe is important but tithe payment doesn't guarantee everlasting life.

greatCharley:

it is sinful to give tithe as a Christian. tithe is of the law. Jesus said it too, Matthew 23:23. first Jesus said that tithe wasn't important, secondly he said that 'you have omitted the more important things of the law (the law of moses). so even Jesus acknowledged that tithe was of the law, and the moment Jesus died, we were no longer under the law. this is why none of the disciples or apostles ever tried to pay, collect or encourage tithe. read through gal 3:10. you cannot not choose the parts of the law to practice and throw the rest away. giving tithe is the most foolish thing to do on earth. you are not just wasting your money, you are provoking God, telling him that you can buy or pay your way into his blessings and kingdom. there is no blessing in tithing, rather there are curses. until you answer this question then don't ever tithe, why did the "church" introduce tithing 600 years after the death of Jesus. does it mean that your pastors and GO's are more knowledgeable than all the apostles and the early church, who didn't practice it?
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
femidejulius:
I disagree that tithes are curses. There's no where that Jesus said you should not give tithe. God categorically instituted tithes so that there will be food for the poor. Tithe is like social security. It is just that several so called men of God today collect tithe and use it for other things except for the welfare it is meant for. That was why I stated that those who collect tithe and use it to fund their luxurious life or to buy buses or for TV advertisement or for any other things except from provision of food are thieves.

Nowhere did God or Jesus however said tithe is bad. What Jesus meant by leaving other important matters is by thinking simply because you pay tithe, you will make heaven. Quote where Jesus condemn tithe or God said you shouldn't pay it. Don't be deceived. Tithe is important but tithe payment doesn't guarantee everlasting life.

why is it hard for you to comprehend little issues. I have explained to the very least, yet you don't understand. is tithe not part of the law? was tithe practiced by the apostles of early faith. why is ignorance dwelling amongst you people? are you more knowledgeable than all the apostles? are still under the law? did the apostles collect tithe to help the poor?
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze by greatCharley(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2018
femidejulius:

why is it hard for you to comprehend little issues. I have explained to the very least, yet you don't understand. is tithe not part of the law? was tithe practiced by the apostles of early faith. why is ignorance dwelling amongst you people? are you more knowledgeable than all the apostles? are we still under the law? did the apostles collect tithe to help the poor? show me just one place Jesus said you should stop stoning to death of non virgins and disobedient children? so why did you stop it?

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotionals, Christian Dream Interpretation, Spiritual Warfare Teachings / Babalawo (witch Doctor) Christianity / Feed A Soul This Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.