Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down (780 Views)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by Priscy01(f): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
As shared by a South African lady, married man kills himself after stabbing her 24 year old cousin who is a single lady for turning him down.

Continue to read the story below;
"This dude really stabbed my 24yo cousin to death because all she said is she can't be with a married man. He stalked her both at home &school threatened her life severally and last Friday he did it. He killed her then himself.

Guys, can you imagine this psychopath had the balls to do this heinous act right inside her parents home? Her parents heard commotions from the extension house and when they came out its two bodies down. Happened a little past midnight.

This dude once attacked her while in school. (strangled her) She called her bro who stayed with her for 2 weeks,they reported at the police station, the guy didn't show up in those two weeks....

He stalked her at home, so she had to alert her other cousins and they assured her nothing will happen under their watch...

This dude used to tell her that no one says no to him and if he can't have her no one will. He used to ask her 'what is it that you want that I can't give you?' My cousin switching her mobile no was the biggest mistake. The obsession became worse.

He started posting suicidal things on his facebook. (I'll attach screenshots as soon as I get them from my other cousin) he was basically saying that maybe my cousin can finally get him akiongea na lugha ya kisu.

On the fateful night, he slashed her on her face twice, her head twice, neck end to end and chest. She died on the spot. He then proceeded to slash his own neck. And my cousins family found him a few minutes before he also passed.

My cousin was laid to rest yesterday and this psycho is being laid to rest today. May cousin Winny rest with the Angels. Only God knows why this had to happen
#ripWinny.

Ladies, I don't know what life lessons can be derived from this incident but it's evident that some men are crazy. Very crazy. Guard yourselves and don't take life threats lightly. We didn't expect this to happen. We are still in shock. Jameni pray for us."

https://www.torimill.co/news/9807/married-man-commits-suicide-after-stabbing-24-year-old-single-lady-who-turned-him-down.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by zinnydan(f): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by sistar007(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by KendrickAyomide: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2018
proof it happened or it's a big lie
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by vanida6: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2018
sad
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by MrErudite(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2018
picture or U are lying
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by 9japrof(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Could be truth, could be lie, but the truth is that stories like this happen everyday.

We have nerds and obsessive individuals parading the streets everyday, their love is dangerous...
Re: Man Kills Himself After Stabbing 24-year-old Single Lady Who Turned Him Down by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Twitter lies again

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase BrĀ£ast Size Naturally / 10 Silly Habits That Needs to Stop On Nairaland / Ibadan Big Boys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.