Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church (5388 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2018
It seems there is no where ladies can not advertise their body anymore? it's just alarming how ladies dress like prostitutes to church. evening the traditional attire they sow it to tight it displays hips and butt curves.

If you ladies don't want to make heaven must you drag men to hell?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Silentscreamer(f): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2018
Pussyhoe, u shuld be happy they are like that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by generationz(f): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2018
if men can learn to control their minds the world will be a better place

My female ancestors didn't where bra or any upper covering as maidens and wives of titled men .

their breasts where left bare with beads around their waists and neck.

it was same for many people in Igbo speaking areas

yet there were very minute cases of unnecessary sexual arousal or rape.

Men , women and children bathed in the same stream although at different parts if it. you could see people bathing around you( if you cared to look)

It shows that the major difference between then and now is the mind frame of the male folks. what the media has conditioned the brain to think. it can be summed up in one word

Lust.

Even 50 year old men rape 5 year old girls and
claim they were aroused. please what is in a child's body that can arouse an adult?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2018
generationz:

My female ancestors didn't where bra or any upper covering as maidens and wives of titled men .

Men , women and children bathed in the same stream although at different parts if it. you could see people bathing around you( if you cared to look)

It shows that the major difference between then and now is the mind frame of the male folks. what the media has conditioned the brain to think. it can be summed up in one word

Lust.

claim they were aroused. please what is in a child's body that can arouse an adult?
hmmmm true sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Silentscreamer:
generationz:

Lust.

Silentscreamer:
oh men should control themselves while you keep dressing like whores? why do you dress like that if not to arouse men? get attention?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
oh men should control themselves while you keep dressing like whores? why do you dress like that if not to arouse men? get attention?
we dress like that cos it make us feel good and confident about ourselves, same feeling you get when u wear something that makes u look hot.

wash your mind with the blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by ramdris(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Your Moniker seems far worse than the Ladies dressing....
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by vanida6: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE wat a shiiit moniker undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Anytime one says the truth,he receives a negative attack from the people who are supposed to take corrections. Anyways, truth is always bitter to swallow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Gerrard59(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Anytime one says the truth,he receives a negative attack from the people who are supposed to take corrections. Anyways, truth is always bitter to swallow.

What sort of correction is to be taken? When the OP calls people whores, is pussified and whatnot?

Corrections my ass! When did he start having the prerogative to tell another an adult how to dress? Is that what he goes to church to do (look for "indecently" dressed ladies?)?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Nightmareo07: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2018
generationz:
Lust.

I'm coming back for this useless comment I like to panel beat people without sense..
Especially if u are a dundie coneheaded..
Brace urself !! angry
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by ecstasy357(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
generationz:

Lust.

A valid point you've made dearie.

Back then s3x wasn't a commodity.

Back then women entice men with what they can do, their creativity and industriousness but today women entice men with their body.

Today, the average woman has nothing to offer, no purpose, no vision, no clear goal (some guys included) other than a pretty face with a hot body. An average man looks at a woman and sees a sex tool.
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
So ladies should wear baggy clothes because you can't mind your business??
I agree that some ladies wear skimpy clothes to church which is bad but you can't bash a lady for wearing formfitting clothes because you cant remove your eyes and face what you went to do in Church in the first place. angry
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by ecstasy357(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
we dress like that cos it make us feel good and confident about ourselves, same feeling you get when u wear something that makes u look hot.

Engineers have a way they dress. Lawyers have a way they dress, doctors too as well as prostitute.

They all dress the way they do for a reason.

Dearie, dress the way you want to be addressed.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Training a FEMALE child is like going through an unaccredited medical school (despite all the hurdles associated with it) with the hope of graduating someday, but don’t know when...

Training a FEMALE CHILD is more challenging because you spend all your time protecting her from eediots and also protecting her from her own BRAIN.

Most PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES don’t give a damn provided customers are flocking around.
They believe more in customer service.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by generationz(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

why wernt the men in iboland about a hundred years ago aroused when young maidens ran around the village with all their pointy breast out without wearing anything untop?

the mind

sex starts with the mind. list starts with the mind

if you can learn to control your mind no woman can control you with her body or sexiness.

Even Jesus said adultery and fornicwtion starts with the mind.
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by ola12(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
generationz:

why wernt the men in iboland about a hundred years ago aroused when young maidens ran around the village with all their pointy breast out without wearing anything untop?

the mind

if you can learn to control your mind no woman can control you with her body or sexiness.

Which kyn rubbish talk b dis, generationz just rest abeg. You're normally a wise lady
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by harry2sexy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
When you see it, close your eyes since you have a terrible mindset
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
PUSSYHOE wat a shiiit moniker undecided
what is your problem?
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by chiommy123(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Its really a thing of concern. Me self iam guilty atimes

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
generationz:

Lust.

Are you wearing bra, all covered up?! If yes, then you are the problem as far as your expression of thought is concern with respect to the context of this thread.

So, when are you going to start emulating your ancestors.

Emmulate your ancestors and see MIND BOGGLING CONTROL from men.

Can you?! AM SURE YOU CAN'T.

The point the op is making is, some ladies dress up as if going to some kind of CLUB and not to CHURCH and you are there shifting the blame on men. It's not about men but these ladies who choose to go against the very principle of the 'CHURCH'.

Is INDECENT DRESSING to Church being CHRIST-LIKE, a CHRISTIAN?!

This is a straight forward question.

So, when will you start emulating your ancestors so as to reduce RAPE in our society?

How many of you have seen this movie or have been a victim of such a scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY7_qSVeJx0
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by noblefrank31(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by babasolution: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
generationz:

the mind

the reason is that back then youngmen married early,and even married several wives early,they had lots of sex,that cannot be said of today,many men are sex starved.,besides suggestive dressing can be more arousing that outright exposure
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by AdaAde(f): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:

So, until you open brezz, open nyash, shave your brow con draw new one, plus pour one bucket of paint for your face before you fit get confidence. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:

So, until you open brezz, open nyash, shave your brow con draw new one, plus pour one bucket of paint for your face before you fit get confidence. SMH.
yes, makeup is my war paint and stylish clothes are my armor. i wear them with pride. they give me a boost to make me a nine outta ten. if you think you can achieve that by wearing wrapper all over the place then be my guest.
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by julius976(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
the way girls dress to chuch especially Pentecostal churches is alarming did days.
it just bad, all in the name to grap the heart of that brother. problem tiyin niyen
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by romenna: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2018
generationz:

Lust.

it's all abt mind conditioning.
We were born into a world where women r covered up. Our minds have bn conditioned to see covered up so u shud expect a reaction wen the opposite is the case
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by jorion(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2018
It's just low self esteem. The truth is girls crave attention and will do anything to get it. The female mind is intriguing, the moment they stop being complimented, they start feeling body shamed, starts conjuring up all sorts of imaginable problems that's wrong with them. Instead of telling men to mind what they think, you should first upgrade yours. FYI,I hate make up. I don't care if you are hot with it, I will never take u serious. Girls will call me a pastor even when I don't go to church but I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by generationz(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2018
romenna:
it's all abt mind conditioning.
We were born into a world where women r covered up. Our minds have bn conditioned to see covered up so u shud expect a reaction wen the opposite is the case

exactly
Re: Ladies And Their Indecent Dressing To Church by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
jorion:
It's just low self esteem. The truth is girls crave attention and will do anything to get it. The female mind is intriguing, the moment they stop being complimented, they start feeling body shamed, starts conjuring up all sorts of imaginable problems that's wrong with them. Instead of telling men to mind what they think, you should first upgrade yours. FYI,I hate make up. I don't care if you are hot with it, I will never take u serious. Girls will call me a pastor even when I don't go to church but I don't care.
word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nyalong Ngong Deng Jalang The Most Expensive Girl In The World / This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! / Please, What Is My Landlady Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.