Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (41538 Views)

See N850milion Constituency Project By Bukola Saraki / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Mandyphilz: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
Total Bullshit

Who Saraki Epp?
- for saying this, you must be an ass licker of the lifeless dullard
JesuEruOluwa:
[color=#000099]Total Bullshit

Who Saraki Epp?
- for saying this, you must be an ass licker of the lifeless dullard[/color]
JesuEruOluwa:
Total Bullshit

Who Saraki Epp?
- for saying this, you must be an ass licker of the lifeless dullard

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by mysticdollar(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Your help is needed in viewing the video and helping us reach the set target.........
The target of over 2000 views on instagram before 17th of September...
Pls help us in achieving this, as the views are very important in order for marks to be awarded to the team���� This is the link to the post

https://instagram.com/p/Bnly19cnc7k/

Tell a FRIEND, to tell a FRIEND that has a FRIEND who knows a FRIEND to *JUST VIEW IT*
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by donb06: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Where did you get such lie from? Why you dey lie shamelessly? When did APC promise they would make $1 = N1? Nawa for these PDP sycophants o!
so u didn't follow buhari's campaign in 2014/2015 yet Ure here talking nawa for u oo

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Neyoor:

Saraki left but his stooge rules on. I schooled and stayed in Kwara state for years. I know what I'm saying. Development is far from that state like the distance between the sun and the earth.

Get yourself educated about Kwara politics, Saraki imposes even till the councillorship post

you sure you schooled in Kwara? If you truly did, you wouldn't have posted that comment. I schooled in Olorin too when Lawal was governor. I have friends living there till date. Kwara state used to be the poorest state in Nigeria. But today, the situation has changed a great deal. Back in the days before Saraki came over, you could see poverty boldly written in the indigens face. They were so poor and uneducated. Now, Kwara has overtaken many states in the north on education and development. Come to Lagos, you'd see what Tinubu has done to our political space. He's mortgaged the entire Lagos. His days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
modik:

Who is a liar?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Do you think you're talking to one of the daft IPIGs or PDP sycophants? You swallowed the senseless headline from Vanguard, the mouth piece of the PDP, & didn't even bother to open the link to see if the news correlates with the headline!
Where in your own link did Buhari promise the N1 to $1? Just open your link, copy the part where he made the promise & paste it here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by gratiaeo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nobody will be worse than Buhari. How that disaster deceived Nigeria still surprises me, oh i remember the hatred for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by OmoManU: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
I just shake my head for all this youths endangering their futures to this guy Bukola Saraki, they think it's by being suave and smooth, they'll learn when the time comes.

Bookmark this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
donb06:
so u didn't follow buhari's campaign in 2014/2015 yet Ure here talking nawa for u oo
Help him with evidence of the promise!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by omojesu202(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
SocialJustice:
Can you even afford enough data to stream videos with your N30k BMC allowance.

it is not about Buhari or even politics in general. what shall it profit you to vote out a bad president n then vote in another bad one?? that's waste of energy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tareq1105: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
awelekiti:
that's the next president of Nigeria. You don't have to support him but this man. Have you fever thought of the reason he's being labelled with a bad name? There are a lot of goings-on over there, which aren't clear to us as ordinary Nigerians Write down today's date. Amazingly, nobody would rig any elections for him. He'd have clean and clear win

I want to bet with you that Saraki will be "disgraced" in the PDP primary.

Unfortunately for you, your Saraki is not as confidence as you, an online supporter, and that explains his reason for obtaining Senate form as plan B

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by bluebay(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

Whatever this criminal is selling.
who wanna sell to u before?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by teepain: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:

That is the beauty of Democracy.

You have a choice,and I have too. I said I am not buying what ever he is selling. I said ME and not US.

Stop trying to force me into accepting your views.

Fantastic response. I don't get it when people think they can bully you into accepting their own political view(s).

The presence of alternatives and choices is a bedrock of democracy. You can only "sell" your views to dissenters but nobody can bully anyone to toe a forced political path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Gamerkard: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Lumig: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Yambee:

That is the beauty of Democracy.

You have a choice,and I have too. I said I am not buying what ever he is selling. I said ME and not US.

Stop trying to force me into accepting your views.
grin grin grin na by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Gamerkard: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by famosh: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
awelekiti:
you sure you schooled in Kwara? If you truly did, you wouldn't have posted that comment. I schooled in Olorin too when Lawal was governor. I have friends living there till date. Kwara state used to be the poorest state in Nigeria. But today, the situation has changed a great deal. Back in the days before Saraki came over, you could see poverty boldly written in the indigens face. They were so poor and uneducated. Now, Kwara has overtaken many states in the north on education and development. Come to Lagos, you'd see what Tinubu has done to our political space. He's mortgaged the entire Lagos. His days are numbered

Can you explain why Saraki ran down SGBN with all these "super ideas" in his head?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Legendkid: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
midolian:
Crap!

The useless Saraki I know has no good intention for this country but his pockets. And no matter how much politics he plays, he is going to lose an election against Buhari (even if it's massively rigged to favour him)
Your stupidity is quite dangerous

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by GambaOsaka: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolo12:

How is he a self centered criminal though?

Mr bolo12, Saraki is only interested in personal accomplishments. Building his CV and of course his bank accounts. His criminal past can't be forgotten in a hurry. Remember SG bank. He is one of those folks who think they can play games and plot schemes to get power by all means.
President ko? Chairman ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Lumig: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yambee:
Not buying

Whatever this criminal is selling.
We are together my brother cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Calers: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
The criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by ba7man(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Tareq1105: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
OmoManU:
I just shake my head for all this youths endangering their futures to this guy Bukola Saraki, they think it's by being suave and smooth, they'll learn when the time comes.

Bookmark this

We won't be tired in educating them because some of them post without enough information, out of ignorance, about these politicians.

Those of us that have seen more Xmas than them owe them that responsibility to guide them by providing them with those information they're not privy to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by PeterRenmoney(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
REN money offers quick cash loans to salary earners and business owners.... Chat or call is today
Think REN money

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Captain0147: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fellow Nigerians I hardly speak or comment on narialand but the truth must be told Buhari has done more harm than good to Nigerians in his 4 years. � during his campaign he promised to make $1 to a naria has he done that? Ever blessed day ppl are graduating and they is no job if we have 24hrs light ppl will be creating and useful to themself but do we have light 24/7 ? No.why going to UK for treatment ever 3months with our oil money and national INCOME,when we have national/general hospitals in Nigeria will the UK prime Minster come to Nigeria for medical check up?NO. 7trillon national budget can't FIX our hospitals. If we all are to share our national buggest to each Nigerians we will be a bettee ppls.Brothers and sisters we are doomed forever if we vote for him again.. ogonie clean up is yet to be accomplished. Niger bridge has it been done?NO..Boko harm HAS IT BEEN STOPPED? NO SARS HAS IT BEEN STOPPED ? LIGHT IS THEY 24/7 LIGHT NO..JOBS IS THEY JOBS?NO..ROADS ARE THEY GOOD ROADS? NO.CORRUPTION HAS IT BEEN STOPPED?NO..OPEN UP ALL THE SEA PORTS IN NIGERIAN OGA BUBU..THEY IS No 24hrs light in Nigeria but when u get the Cotonuo boarders and Cameroon/GHANA borders THEY IS 24hrs light and we are richer and bigger than them.. are we only going to blam PDP OR KEEP SAYING FIGHT CORRUPTION. NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST FORGET ABOUT RELIGION AND TRIBALISM. WE NEED A BETTER ADMINISTRATION A GOOD GOVERNANCE FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATION'S AND KIDS UNBORN... arise stand up graduates skilled worker's farmer's and all... think and use your vote well. It worths than money.. because if u sell your vote you are doomed forever.. HAPPY Sunday from Captain0147.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Can you explain why Saraki ran down SGBN with all these "super ideas" in his head?
ask the French stakeholders . They're in the best position to answer you. Every businessman from the west is more interested in ROI but SGBN( a French Bank) wasn't yielding any meaningful return so, they closed shop. During that time, WilBros, the American oil giants also left Nigeria. Michelin later followed suit. Same Saraki has the largest share in Access Bank, courtesy his dad. Is the bank not doing fine?
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Gamerkard: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by PassingShot(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

Keep fooling yourself.

I am sure after the thief has come down to earth following his impending loss at PDP primaries, you will switch your support to another thief in Atiku or whoever the poverty development party gives its ticket to.

Apart from Nairaland "likes", you can't make any impact on the ground in 2019 election. That I am very sure of.
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by modik(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Do you think you're talking to one of the daft IPIGs or PDP sycophants? You swallowed the senseless headline from Vanguard, the mouth piece of the PDP, & didn't even bother to open the link to see if the news correlates with the headline!
Where in your own link did Buhari promise the N1 to $1? Just open your link, copy the part where he made the promise & paste it here!

Every lie and scam has expiry date.

Never again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWIfFWrWPU

More:

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-make-naira-equal-dollar-says-buhari

More for free.

ZoneBs don't know the truth. Hence are too gullible to discern when they are being scammed.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/i-will-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-buhari/

Even More:

https://allafrica.com/stories/201512281977.html

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by odaniel1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Dear Nigeria,
When shall we exercise enfranchisement without sentiments?
Another time has come again and the 'devil-you-know' saga is slowly coming into play yet again.
We voted Buhari despite our knowledge of his flaws, all to get rid of the turmoils of the Jonathan administration. Now, we praise Saraki (another flawed candidate) over the inadequacies of Buhari
Tell me, my people. What is wrong with finding a fresh candidate who is void of political manipulations and discrepancies??
I'll tell you what sadly, THERE IS NO ONE..
We are just as lifeless as a people as our leaders are. Till every man accepts responsibility that we must COLLECTIVELY choose our destiny come 2019, nothing for US.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

I want to bet with you that Saraki will be "disgraced" in the PDP primary.

Unfortunately for you, your Saraki is not as confidence as you, an online supporter, and that explains his reason for obtaining Senate form as plan B
OK, we're going to see what happens eventually. Just take a chill pill and watch.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by profmnuhu(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Baba till 2023...
Re: Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals by ba7man(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Metuh:

If you ever had common sense, you won't have voted and be planning to vote a clueless Buhari.

Commonsense will tell you to get the message first then later do whatever you like with the messenger.

Saraki is more progressive and educated than sick old Buhari.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/265638-exclusive-minister-adeosun-saraki-dogara-accountant-general-in-n10-billion-fraud-scandal.html

A progressive thief, you mean.

Except both of you are similar in character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Fashola Releases Photos Of Lagos-ibadan Dual Carriageway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.