Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. (1633 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / When She Just Wants To Be Friends / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by joebrass(m): 4:41am On Jul 05, 2010
My name is joseph.i am 19years old.i met a very beautiful girl in school.She was a sociology student while i read law.immediately i saw her,i knew she was the one,i knew we were meant 2 be.there was no doubt about it,it was cristal clear.i asked her out,of course d initial answer was outright no.i never gave up until she finally became mine.but they was a little problem confronting me,she was 2 years older than me.i felt since luv knew no bound,age can never b a barrier to our relationship.i gues i was wrong.little did i knw that such a relationship was never in her calender.i shielded the truth about my age from her for 6 mnts.i made sure i neva lied 2 her,bt also ensured she neva knew.of course was very inquisitive.yesterday i became fed up wit her inquisition and told her.u can gues wat her reaction was.she was practicaly shocked and fild wit disbelieve.believe u me,i never saw dis coming.although she was finding it hard 2 tel me it was over,i could infer from her conduct that it was over.i spoke to a female friend who adviced me to talk to her again.gues what i was told?'i should go on wit my life and forget her'.please doctors of the heart i need ur advice.i did a wrong thing which i admitt,but i dont want 2 loose her,not now.she means everything 2 me.please where do i go from here?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by spikedcylinder: 4:47am On Jul 05, 2010
Go home. You should never have lied.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Acidosis(m): 5:08am On Jul 05, 2010
The girl is not yours.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Carolece(f): 5:27am On Jul 05, 2010
it just baffles me the way these people take age difference (which in this case is hardly any) very serious. good grief, its so foreign!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by slap1(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2010
I guess she wud hav stayed if ur pocket were 'older' than u, ya kno? She had notin 4 u ab initio. On d oda hand I tink u 'forced' her to agree to ya request, which is a wrong premise, IMO.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2010
@poster, go and get busy with ur studies, @ slap1, whtz up?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by dobodobo(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2010
Why would you want to marry your Elder Sister in first place, I hope is not sending messages around like helping her to buy recharge cards or foodstuff
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2010
damn the girl is dramatic. Two years difference and she's acting as if the guy has murdered someone
na wa for some girls.

@poster you really do not need any advice here, you have already told her. What's next? undecided
if she love you she will come back.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by kpolli(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2010
swear an affidavit n increase ur age by 2 yrs, u wud officially be mates!!!!!!!!!!!

but seriously talk to her n let her know, ur the one to be concerned not her n u dont mind one bit that u have actually both passed that level of age stopping u guys love
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2010
Gentleman, i suggest you get over her and move on. you are 19 and am assuming you are in your 200Level. Knowing guys and who we are, you will get tired of the lady at the long run and will definitely want new adventure with another chic.

just move on and wait for the next set of JAMBITES September is not so far away
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by mylove4him(f): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
Grow up first and when you do, you will realize that she was too old for you. I think the constant probe to know your age might be that you were acting your age or lower than that. You know women tend to grow emotionally and physically mature than men of their age. So my dear move on and face your studies which is the most important thing for now.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by SALady(f): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
rokiatu:

damn the girl is dramatic. Two years difference and she's acting as if the guy has murdered someone
na wa for some girls.

@poster you really do not need any advice here, you have already told her. What's next? undecided
if she love you she will come back.

^^^Agree, drama, drama, drama.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
@ Poster!

You should'nt have lied to her! it's her decision to make if she wants to date someone younger than she is, not yours!

You made the decision for her by lying and that is wrong!

People who go into relationship under false pretences are bound to come out with a broken heart!

I hope you learn from this mistake! undecided
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by coolier(f): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
joebrass:

please where do i go from here?

For goodness sake you're only 19! Your life is just starting and 'you've got the whole world in your hands'!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by IRAPADA(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
Shey u be mumu?,if one girl live u , u no fit talk to another one abi dem gum ur mouth.Abeg no disturb us
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Iceugwa(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
Pick up the piece of ur life dude
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by chelseabmw(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2010
lol.this thread is so funny grin
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by paoma(f): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
i'll go call her back 4 u.

pls go look for ur mate nd make sure u learn ur leason?
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by 190: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
did u sleep wif her! angry
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by segzicres(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2010
guy move on and stop crying like a baby. has any babe told u she likes to be told the truth!!!!!
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by JFrame: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
omo go die
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by tpiah2: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
eyah.
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
wtf!? undecided
Re: Please Where Do I Go From Here?i Cant Believe She Just Left Me. by tellwisdom: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
I hope u squeezed her boobbyy before she left?? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! / At What Age Is A Girl Marriageable? / She's Is Gone,i'm Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.