Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard (40642 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by senatordave1(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2018
IllegalMoney:
PDP ti takeover
Never will pdp rule again.your an evil man.even if you want apc out,why not front another party? Your one of those suppressing the youths from taking over

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by CilicMarin: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You just lost the entire NASS.

Continue deceiving yourself.

Nobody lost, Nomination forms have been obtained, and primaries start next week. Those that APC will have chosen to fly their flags will be made known. Those who may not be coming back will also be known.

Naturally those rejected by APC which is in the minority will try to weigh their chances in some regional parties like the IPOB PDP.

So nothing new, election is just 5 months from now. PDP with the APC rejects in the National Assembly cannot do fiam before the election in which they will be flushed out is held.
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by CilicMarin: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2018
IllegalMoney:
PDP ti takeover

Ti take over since 2015, and they have NEVER won any election since then grin grin

PDP an online Party. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by OfficialAPCNig: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Nobody lost, Nomination forms have been obtained, and primaries start next week. Those that APC will have chosen to fly their flags will be made known. Those who may not be coming back will also be known.

Naturally those rejected by APC which is in the minority will try to weigh their chances in some regional parties like the IPOB PDP.

So nothing new, election is just 5 months from now. PDP with the APC rejects in the National Assembly cannot do fiam before the election in which they will be flushed out is held.
Ok.

We shall see. First no 242 billion for terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by OfficialAPCNig: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

What will pdp gain from controlling the nass? When apc were in control,what did they gain
No 242 billion for terrorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by UncleJudax(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Somebody who couldn't win a governorship primaries and stand no chance of obtaining APC nomination for house of Representatives, is to every sane mind a feather weight politician.

Good riddance!

Hahaha. This same line again grin

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by centoke30(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

I thought you were neutral.so shameless
I'm not neutral bro, but I don't allow political emotions to becloud my reasoning.
another food for thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by slivertongue: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2018
APC will soon say he lacks electoral value.
bt lasun promised never to leave APC. so wat changed?i guess osho's attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by UncleJudax(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

What will pdp gain from controlling the nass? When apc were in control,what did they gain
Why is APC insisting to be in control?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by nelronaldo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Never will pdp rule again.your an evil man.even if you want apc out,why not front another party? Your one of those suppressing the youths from taking over
Let's be sincere. Which other party has the structure to challenge a ruling party? It took more than four parties and strong propaganda to defeat pdp, the then ruling party in 2015.
APC have all state apparatus available to them, it's going to be difficult for pdp to challenge them in 2019 but they (pdp) have strong political players and many of us would better Buhari not to return.
Its like you guys don't get it yet, our issue isn't with APC or PDP, we don't want Buhari to return!!! We can't continue to suffer.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by Ndonu101: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
At this rate Oshiomole will need to impeach the whole Nigeria

Oshiomole's list of impeachment targets within 5 months

Bukola Saraki - Senate President
Ike Ekweremadu - Deputy Senate President
Yakubu Dogara - Speaker of HOR
Lasun - Deputy Speaker
Abdulfattah Ahmed - Executive Governor of Kwara
Speaker of Kwara State House of Assemby
Tambuwal - Executive Governor of Sokoto
Ortom - Executive Governor of Benue
Speaker of Benue State House of Assembly

more list to come with more defections

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by SadiqBabaSani: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fake news- Lai Muhmd
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by SadiqBabaSani: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC gone

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by SadiqBabaSani: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Only Tinubu, Buhari ad Osohiomole will b left in Apc

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by SadiqBabaSani: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
All these Political non entities talking trash here are knw nothing, APC is Gone ( Dead) the only person APC has nw is Buhari an unsellable product

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by oderinlewo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oshiomole is like Bamanga Tukur that nailed the PDP then...His hatred for Saraki has made him psychologically foolish in handling the affairs of the party.Come to think of it if Ambode eventually leaves or decides to support Otedola....If he had managed saraki's defection maturely,he wouldn't have committed himself to there lawmakers in such a way he did without carrying the governors along..I think Fayose will definitely laugh last

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by Lawalatm: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
The real drama is next month......PDP is set to received all her prodigal sons and daughters with lots of APC experience grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by deboysben(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ambode what are you still doing?
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Just here to book space
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by m4una(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Somebody who couldn't win a governorship primaries and stand no chance of obtaining APC nomination for house of Representatives, is to every sane mind a feather weight politician.

Good riddance!

Na so the thing pain you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by newinventions: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
remigiusizunna:
....... Power to the people.
I know that PDP is not a good party but APC is worst.
Even if Jesus christ contests under APC, I swear to God, I'll not vote for him.

Mehhn you crack my rib this Sunday afternoon , chaiii you finish APC.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by MrPolitics: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

His constituency is apc dominated.hes 200% not returning.dogara case is even better

Osun that is a swing state. You're saying rubbish.
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by Johnnyessence(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Waoooooooo you are welcome back to pdp distinguished honorable lasun Yusuff. September 22 is very very important. more victory ahead. September 22 is the liberation day for everyone in osun state. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
MrPolitics:

Osun that is a swing state. You're saying rubbish.
Your revelling in rubbish.i think your brain is the one swinging.when last did pdp win osun?
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by deomelo: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Follow your looting and stealing PDP rainbow.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by MrPolitics: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Your revelling in rubbish.i think your brain is the one swinging.when last did pdp win osun?

You're nothing but a retard. That's why you can't argue sensibly. Your head is filled with dust. All reasoning has evacuated.
By the way, PDP won a senatorial election in Osun last year.
Also, go to Osogbo, Irepodun etc and ask for Homeboy. They will tell you Lasun Yussuf is.

All these good for nothing BMC that are spewing trash for 30k a month.
Don't go and do deliverance from the shackles you're in

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by spako4(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ti take over since 2015, and they have NEVER won any election since then grin grin

PDP an online Party. grin
��������������������������������������������
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by Chri08102702694: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lol..it is over for APC and Bubu. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by excomarow(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by gurunlocker: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
I love this part of the tweet

"You will need a daily intake of stupidity dosage to keep up supporting this government moves"

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
nelronaldo:
Oshiomhole will fight everybody if this is true. Has he made any announcement yet?
He hasn’t seen anything yet.
He has been suffering from MOUTH DIARRHEA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.