Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip (532 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by durandnaija: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2018
As a result of frequent attacks on the gay community in Nigeria, a petition was written to the Canadian government by gays in Nigeria to stop his supposed visit to Canada. However in a quick reaction Apostle Suleman went and deleted the video containing him attacking gay people from his website. Is Apostle Suleman a coward? Pot calling Kettle blackhttps://www.gaystarnews.com/article/nigerian-homophobic-preacher-canada/?fb_ref=VESVBXxcjZ-Facebook

Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by zinnydan(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Speechless
Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by durandnaija: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
All y'all promoting hate speech against gays u ain't going anywhere. Why would you want to go to counties that have legalised homosexuality? Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by NOC1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Even in chains of pains our forerunners who started this movement never abandoned it neither did they shy away from it despite the oppression melted on them, just because of Dollar Gain this dude is backing out on what he stood for.
Pastorprenneurs doing what they know how to do best.
Please is Otobo still in Canada?
Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by obinna58(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Spreading hate so as to please an unseen deity, what difference does it make from those beheading people to please same being,

Guess the level of crime
Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by durandnaija: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

So Canada was founded by gays?
Straight Canadian indigenes & billionaires should suddenly pack & leave their fatherland because gay laws were passed?

I don't understand this logic.

Canada is still ruled by a straight Prime Minister & a large majority of Canadians are straight. Gays like you are still minority there.

Anyway, I'll see your face soon in the Crime Section when you & your cohorts are arrested by SARS & I shall scream Afonja/Flattino to the high heavens. grin

*spits angry
But they have legalised homosexuality there , they understand what human right is. Why would a preacher who says homosexuality is evil still want to go to a country that has legalised homosexuality? Why dis he delete the video ? Isn't that double standards?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by Boss13: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
durandnaija:
All y'all promoting hate speech against gays u ain't going anywhere. Why would you want to go to counties that have legalised homosexuality? Hypocrites!

Ha Oga you want to spoil business for these men
Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by durandnaija: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
No be only Canada , Na Kamuku for Niger State him go go. Make I go listen to Mariah Carey New song jare take cool my conscience. Apostle Suleman in the voice of Mariah Carey GTFO
Re: Homosexuals In Nigeria Stops Apostle Suleman Canada Trip by durandnaija: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

According to his faith, it isn't double standards.

He can claim he's going there to convert sinners (gays) to his god. So that's where he should be actually - with the sinners.
If that's the case y did he delete the video?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WHEN? Winning Through The Power Of PATIENCE / I'm Not A Reigning Prophet",...........rev. Anietie Inyanh (photo) / What's The Meaning Of This Dream???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.