Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet (63783 Views)

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
hmmmmm, he should not start what he can't finish.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by ridbell01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
yeroba Muslims no dey use eyes see progressive real omo oduduwa
cheesy
they want it to be all themselves dominating yeroba Christians but it won't work

kiss the truth
Yoruba don't think foolishly like you
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by odehaj: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
This guy needs to read about Bob Marley when him&his family nearly got wiped out because he was to perform in the stadium before an election &the opposition taught he was bought over. Musicians & Politics don’t flow well.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Tareq1105: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
musttapha:
Chai buhari why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why. Abeg someone should gve me one good reason to vote for buhari come 2019

Because Buhari is more honest and trustworthy than all your Pdp aspirants put together.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by donprosper6(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
teflonjake:
The party of hate wants to do everything illegal to stop PDP's victory.....they have failed

they're afraid of the crowd with OBO... I guess they should go and sign wizkid.. lol
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by ayberry: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Wtf is this? He was talking about the account freezing... Efcc can't freeze their family's account overseas. that's what he meant. Yeye OP undecided
U smart
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
I doubt if he was talking about a "gunshot"... All the same, what do I know?
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by musttapha(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tareq1105:

Because Buhari is more honest and trustworthy than all your Pdp aspirants put together.
alayè ja gboron jö, na honest we won chop. Buhari honest rest of his cabinet unhonest how would the economy prosper. Fia no tell me dat one honest
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by mansoura(f): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
cheesy
they want it to be all themselves dominating yeroba Christians but it won't work

kiss the truth

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:

mr man stop insulting your fellow human being

cc
myndn44 lalasticlJala obinoscoJpy
rule 2
Trash trash trash trash trash.

Nnammumudi Cownu is Pig.

Azikiwe is an akpu swallowing male PigLet.

Jonathan is an Orang Utan.

Ipods are terrorist pigs.

Kiss the truth my alobam. grin
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by AllahSWT: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
DonVikings:
Trash trash trash trash trash.

Nnammumudi Cownu is Pig.

Azikiwe is an akpu swallowing male PigLet.

Jonathan is an Orang Utan.

Ipods are terrorist pigs.

Kiss the truth my alobam. grin
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
i hope you enforce rule 2 on this guy as reported earlier
thanks and good night cool
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
mynNd44 lalasticnlala obinosNcopy
i hope you enforce rule 2 on this guy as reported earlier
thanks and good night cool
More trash trash from a serial offender with ten thousand handles. cheesy

Come let us play my fellow Alobam. grin
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
cheesy

kiss the truth
Nonsense trash. Igbos are violent criminals.

Kiss the truth. cool
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
[s][/s]
hahahahahahaha yeroba Muslims everywhere
Heeeebow jew everywhere.

Trash. cheesy
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
[s][/s]
I'm Allah the God of yeroba Muslims
but their character disgust me
I am cownu, the god of heeeeboe jhews.

Kiss the truth. grin grin
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
[s][/s]
forget that one bro
how can his brother be Christian and him Muslim?
adeleke just like all so called igbo Muslims are political Muslims
seeking for political bread

adeleke knew that osun is 70% yeroba Muslims so whe don't stand a chance if they sees him as a Christian.

btw yeroba Muslims knows themselves
if you're not loyal to the caliphate you're not a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth
Typical nonsense ugly trash from an Ibo jew. Thank God iboh Christians are different. cool
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims always cry when told the bitter truth

Stop intimidating the real yerobas in their land
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
God bless yeroba Christians
Stop embarassing real wawa iboes. Your attitude here suggest you are a fake abakaliki Ibo. angry
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash from a yeroba Muslim
Stop intimidating yeroba Christians in their land
do you know that yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but imigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West

kiss the truth
Ninsense trash trash. Kiss the truth. You're talking trash my dearest friend. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband Olakunle Churchill Shade Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.