Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet (63800 Views)

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Erazzor(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Davido is taking a step out of music into politics, and now there are claims that he may have escaped a gun attack at a rally in Osun state over the weekend.

Davido driving through the city of Ede in Osun State 

Davido reportedly escapes shooting at rally in Osun State.

The singer who returned from his tour to the United States to support the governorship bid of his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke in the upcoming elections in Osun State, may have escaped an attack on his life.

This Davido claimed on his social media pages on Saturday night, September 15.

Both on his Twitter and Instagram pages, Davido shared an image with the caption, '

When you try to shoot at us next time, make sure...
For more information, kindly visit;
https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1041059682712997890?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://www.erazzor.com/davido-shot-at-osun-state-during-rally/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by zinnydan(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
wink
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by teflonjake(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
The party of hate wants to do everything illegal to stop PDP's victory.....they have failed

300 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by AllahSWT: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
yeroba Muslims no dey use eyes see progressive real omo oduduwa
cheesy
they want it to be all themselves dominating yeroba Christians but it won't work

kiss the truth

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Pat081: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
teflonjake:
The party of hate wants to do everything illegal to stop PDP's victory.....they have failed
is better for you people to pray well ,dos people will do everything to get dat state by rigging or by force

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by musttapha(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chai buhari why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why. Abeg someone should gve me one good reason to vote for buhari come 2019

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by teflonjake(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pat081:
is better for you people to pray well ,dos people will do everything to get dat state by rigging or by force

God won't let that happen

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
So he's asking them to aim better next time abi what?
I smell lies

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Pat081: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
teflonjake:

God won't let that happen
Amen , I know dat after dis election I will cum and celebrate with all my friends in osun state

19 Likes

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Arda1000(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buckubuck:
So he's asking them to aim better next time abi what?
I smell lies
only a coward like u will smell lies,life is notin but a heart beat

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by teflonjake(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pat081:
Amen , I know dat after dis election I will cum and celebrate with all my friends in osun state

I am not in osun though....but keep in touch we can go paint the town

8 Likes

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Arda1000:
only a coward like u will smell lies,life is notin but a heart beat
E ri nkan
Arpodax1000

4 Likes

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Arda1000(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buckubuck:
E ri nkan Arpodax1000
mr fear fear Buckubuck what do u mean?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by lawrence35(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Abeg much rallies for each and everyone to attend this week ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Very dull op. Na u shot am

3 Likes

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by 9jayes: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
I want to rule Osun for the betterment of my people. 2023 on my mind.

In other news,
Instead of sitting at home on October 1'st why not use the opportunity to earn a free certificate from Google on digital skills. For details see my signature.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by excomarow(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Lagosbynature: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wtf is this? He was talking about the account freezing... Efcc can't freeze their family's account overseas. that's what he meant. Yeye OP undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Bolustical: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Funny, guy wants sympathy votes for his uncle,

If the state is really after you, Davido, you won't last a week before you're taken down.

Same thing Fayose did in Ekiti.

You can go and try that in the east, it will work.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by themonk(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nairaland mods are pathetic.

He didn't use 'shot' in the context of the headline.
He was obviously referring to the frozen account.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Sunofgod(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
knock out
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by deebrain(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
If this is true, I hope we are ready to see much more in 2019.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Kiddo always forming important

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Godjone(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC is not different from boko haram

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.