Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? (570 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by Dogshow(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Happy sunday everyone,

Mine is my sister a.k.a#Beautymatics which had been 4years now,i've been desperately in need of a new phone and also being an Undergraduate with no laptop, in which life has been miserable for me while on campus.
Lo' and behold my sister surprised me with an infinix phone about 3weeks ago which falls on my birthday and ever since then, her name has been resounding in my heart in the place of prayers to the extent that i forgot to pray for myself most times.

I don't know if anyone has ever experienced this before.

Kindly share and comment.
Have a fabulous week ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by Obinnau(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
My mum. She is the best ever!
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
So if she didn't buy phone for you you won't remember her in prayers? Just asking...

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by megareal: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
My husband, my mother, my children. Not necessarily in that order. grin
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by realtalk19: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Myself and kids,siblings,mum
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by kerny(f): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2018
My future partner,Family and relatives,Yep in that Order.
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by rossyc(f): 3:53am On Sep 18, 2018
My family and future partner.
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 18, 2018
My mum and my son
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by frozen70(f): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
My children (They are my strengths and happiness, I am still existing because of them)

My self ( I have to be strong for my children and family)

My husband (He is the Head, am the neck and the children are the other parts of his body)

My family (That's the only thing I have and cherish that belongs to me. Others things can be bought with money)

These are the order of my arrangement

1 Like

Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by Adamummya(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
my daughter
Re: Who's The Number One Person That Comes To Your Mind When Praying? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
My Family

And others

(1) (Reply)

Hisense 40 Inches FHD LED TV #69990 / Man Baths Wife With Hot Water Over Neighbour / Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.