Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) (570 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by kikio1992(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2019
There was mild drama as a wife attacked her husband who was on his way to a secret wedding in Edo state.

According to a video which is currently trending online, the woman accosted her husband, and another lady who appeared to be his bride, as they were headed to the venue of their wedding ceremony.

The drag and pull between the aggrieved parties instantly attracted a host of onlookers who stood by and watched as the scene played out. Also spotted in the video, is the distressed bride who was donned in her wedding gown and left in a complete state of confusion, as she ran back and forth in an effort to understand what was going on.

Watch the video here ---> https://kikiotolu.com/wife-attacks-husband-secret-wedding/

Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by Oyindidi(f): 1:26pm On May 27, 2019
Fear men

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by ibkayee(f): 1:55pm On May 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
Fear men
Lmao married Nigerian men are the most SHAMELESS set of creatures I've come across, whew

2 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by CaptainMitch: 1:57pm On May 27, 2019
I currently have 2 official girlfriend, thank God for me.
ibkayee:

Lmao married Nigerian men are the most SHAMELESS set of creatures I've come across, whew
Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by ibkayee(f): 2:01pm On May 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I currently have 2 official girlfriend, thank God for me.
Lol if they're aware of each other and ok with the arrangement, that's both your and their prerogative. If not, na you sabi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by CaptainMitch: 2:03pm On May 27, 2019
The first one is stubborn, I wan put her for bench for a while, so she go fight for first team shirt.
ibkayee:

Lol if they're aware of each other and ok with the arrangement, that's both your and their prerogative. If not, na you sabi cheesy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 27, 2019
What must have prompted that man to have secret wedding?
Who informed her about her husband's secret wedding?
All these bloggers please investigate well oh
Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by Tyche(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Re: Wife Attacks Husband And Side Chick On The Way To Their Secret Wedding (video) by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2019
That is a second wife not a side chic.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Aware Of A Good Garage Door Repair Service Company? / Who Is To Be Blamed For The Failure Of A Marriage:man Or Woman / Tribute To Malam Mai-deribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.