Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Turkey Should Get Out Of NATO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey Should Get Out Of NATO (247 Views)

Warning: Roscosmos Releases Satellite Imagery Of Decision Centers Ahead Of NATO / The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Should Get Out Of NATO by Elbinawi: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
A lot of our Turkish brothers and sisters follow me on my social media platforms. Some of you feel uncomfortable when I criticize certain policies of the Turkish government.

It is important for you to understand that we love Turkey and do not have any problem with the honored and respected people of Turkey. The entire people of Turkey are screaming #FreeZakzaky.

But your President Erdogan is not consistent. He claims he support the Oppressed Palestinians but allowed Israeli embassy in Ankara. Turkey yearly trade with the Israeli regime is in billions of dollars. This is like buying bullets for the Zionist regime to slaughter innocent children in occupied Palestine.

And Erdogan should avoid siding with the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime. Why is Turkey supporting the US-Saudi genocide in Yemen? Why support the brutal slaughter of innocent children in Yemen?

And Turkey should get out of #NATO. This is a force of Western imperialism and global Zionism. The US regime stationed hundreds of Nuclear weapons In Turkey targeting Muslim countries.

I was at Istanbul early this year. I will like to visit Turkey again InshaAllah!

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Filipino President Blast US on Human Rights Violations Of Killing Black American / Namibia President Pledges To Expropriate White Owned Land / Cesar Sayoc, mail bombing suspect, arrested in Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.