Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja (1909 Views)

APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Fayemi, Fayose And any other politician in Nigeria are not different from one another

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Racoon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin grin Sarrki why are you not saying anything on the disgraced & disposed Kemi Adeosun NYSC certificate forgery scandal boy? Abi she no be "Omo oluwabi" or you no be patriot again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by FODA(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
I m surprise @ the comment above here,is like everyone brain is setting now?
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by yerokunphilips: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
For anybody to think that these politicians are different ,that person must be a joker . Have said it over and over again that PDP IS APC ,AND APC IS PDP
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
sarrki:
Fayemi, Fayose And any other politician in Nigeria are not different from one another

Are you in Kano?

Meet me at your Emir’s Palace. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Righteousness89(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
USE DONKEY??
Ayodele has mouth!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by StillX10(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
He is right
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Millenniumlady(f): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chio cheesy

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by slivertongue: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Wetin concern abgero wit overload.
both of dem are enjoyin d wealth of ekitti state. yet d people are fighting for them
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by AllahSWT: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
haba sarrki they never pay you ni cheesy
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

Are you in Kano?

Meet me at your Emir’s Palace. grin

Nop bro

Let’s meet at 42nd grand central
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
sarrki:

Nop bro

Firefire make una give me location now
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
sarrki:

Nop bro

Where is that?

After here am going to SULTAN ROAD, NASARAWA GRA. (AFICENT)

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Let us meet at Farm Center. I lodge there. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by EternalTruths: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

Let us meet at Bristol Palace Hotel in Farm Center. I lodge there. You are welcome.

Biko, no let DSS pick you ooooo.

Remember that guy wey climbed mast dey detention now.
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Biko, no let DSS pick you ooooo.

Remember that guy wey climbed mast dey detention now.

I left that location 18 hours ago. wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

Where is that?

After here am going to SULTAN ROAD, NASARAWA GRA. (AFICENT)

Would have loved to meet the all time wailer f our time grin grin

42nd Grand square is in manhattan
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
sarrki:

Would have loved to meet the all time wailer f our time grin grin

42nd Grand square is in manhattan

You see your life?

You ran away to far 42nd grand central and posting gibberish to support the lifeless one?

You are very wicked!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by EternalTruths: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

I left that location 18 hours ago. wink

Pls, don't expose your location again even if you left there a year ago.

We are no longer under democracy.

What we have is pseudo military/civilian government.
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

No shaking. Thanks
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

Let us meet at Farm Center. I lodge there. You are welcome.

Seriously I missed Kano
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

Pdp online miscreants are easy to detect with there nincompoo write up
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by Firefire(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously I missed Kano

Please enjoy your location with leaders full of life and their future creativity & stop supporting the Lifeless one here.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:

Please enjoy your location with leaders full of life and their future creativity & stop supporting the Lifeless one here.

Enjoy!
If we are to get serious

We don’t have any serious minded individuals in the parties we have around now
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
omofolabo99:

I guess they are sharing money looted from pdp state in that location
Re: Fayose Hilarious Tweet To Fayemi On Use Of Charterred Flight To Abuja by RZArecta2(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Nairaland APC zombies are a nuisance walahi cool

(1) (Reply)

Yakasai Warns APC Against Supporting Lawan As Saraki’s Successor / If Fulanis Stop Bringing Their Meat And Milk To The Market For One Week, Nigeria / ABA: The Eastern Disgrace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.