Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (82442 Views)

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
iBB that cannot walk again? If PDP are serious about unsettling Buhari, then Kwankwaso is a better annointment to drag the votes with Buhari

Saraki is almost a photocopy of Atiku, but more subtle and cunning

That man Bullhari is a total failure,I will even support Bobrisky to unseat him

3 Likes

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by HolyClement001(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
who is fooling who
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by eluquenson(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Awon jegudu jera
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by sureheaven(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!

IBB is evil, international thief thief...
U will be disappointed that ur support for Saraki is as weak as biscuit that ordinary saliva will dissolve.

PMB all the way

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by qanda: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Queenserah26(f): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
We don hear
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by buchilino(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
KNOWING IBB WELL, ONLY GOD KNOWS IF HALF OF WAT HE TOLD SARAKI IS D TRUTH.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by NaijaFutbol: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
iBB that cannot walk again? If PDP are serious about unsettling Buhari, then Kwankwaso is a better annointment to drag the votes with Buhari

Shitting in your pants already?

Don't worry Buhari will win.

Just because PDP will never rally behind Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by xbernardx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who them epp wey I go shit

NaijaFutbol:

Shitting in your pants already?

Don't worry Buhari will win.

Just because PDP will never rally behind Saraki
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by excel101(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

You'll prefer same Saraki if Kwakwanso had been on the spotlight. So leave them alone confused apc supporter.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Glink2018(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Neither Kwakwaso the best candidate among the PDP aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
can someone please help me out, i am hopelessly in need of 15K
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by chic105: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad THIEVES get mouth in dis kontri

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Ojiofor: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
dunkem21:

Don't mind the guy.. They are scared stiff of Saraki cheesy

They want another bigoted düllard as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Olatara(f): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
obataokenwa:
Saraki will win the presidency and after him, a very brutal man will arise to sanitise this country from nonsense. Many people will go down for it.

Mark this words as it must surely come to pass.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by kammali: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Maradonal son is saraki,no chance president seat 2019 4 saraki.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Badgers14: 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Kwankwaso would put a stronger challenge to Buhari up north but wouldn't get enough vote from SS , SE and the middle belt.

Saraki is better positioned to put a stronger challenge overall, he is young,cunning and can relate well to voters in SS and SE and middle belt and can also drag a bit of votes from the northern states.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by ehis05(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki will never be the president of this country
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by nokatakata: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Kwankwanso is worse than buhari. He is extremely tribalistic. He can NEVER EVER become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by yusufbida(m): 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by BabaO2: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
His own too is failed already, Babangida is free to support him
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Baselm: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
I just laugh when I read people's comments about Saraki, I was born in Kwara and I've been following Kwara state affairs for 20 years.
U people call Buhari a religious Bigot, U can hardly find a Christian commissioner in Kwara state, u turn on the radio and all you hear is Islamic recitations even on UNILORIN fm.
All the senators from Kwara state are Muslims, A Christian hasn't been a Governor in the state before, I've never known a Christian VC of UNILORIN, almost all the commissioners are Muslims, In fact ull find it difficult to find a Christian public school principal, it took a serious battle with CAN before mission schools that are now controlled by govt can be headed by a Christian.
would u believe the percentage of Christian to Muslim In the state is almost 50-50?
u claim Buhari is appointing only northerners, wait till Saraki becomes president, only Ilorin Muslims not even (Kwarans) will rule Nigeria if possible.
The guy isn't even a devoted Muslim, he's just the kinda guy that will betray anybody/thing or group he considers vulnerable in order to keep achieving his selfish interests.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by oyezmar: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nawa 4 dis country oo, don't no y Aro abirun' go take de dictate 4 normal person, i don't understand
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Lifegoeson99: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
IBB oga na master,I salute you Sir thanks for endorsing our incoming president. You did the best thing in the interest of the nation.ten gboza for you gboza! gboza!! gboza!!! gboza!!!!gboza!!!!! gboza !!!!!! ,gboza!!!!!!! gboza!!!!!!!! gboza!!!!!!!!!gboza!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Elayna:
grin

Ever smiling lady

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Boyooosa(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
2 failures. Who then failed the father in question?

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Ategberoson(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
you will ensure saraki win PDP primary I suppose because the last time I check you're not inec chairman
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Olumeme: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:

Which Kwankwaso? Dude can't even enter Kano. A whole former governor and serving Senator.
Kwankwaso is overrated, I can assure you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.