Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (82818 Views)

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors / Saraki: I Wasn't Arrested, Only Honoured EFCC's Invitation / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by House2Ikeoha: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Maybe IBB will support him to fail too. Do me I do you, God no go vex!!!

Though Saraki is good sha.....He needs to be supported.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Bede2u(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Macmoni:

hey fool.... igbos are doing great internationally but because dey presidency don't want to be giving to demand dat y dey want to kill demands selves
not dat i want a dullard to rule us but if not for greed and pride igbo pple are really great
nobody cares wat u think of igbos...we are greedy yet u guys are the ones ruling and ruining the country with ur greed
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Macmoni(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bede2u:
nobody cares wat u think of igbos...we are greedy yet u guys are the ones ruling and ruining the country with ur greed
Oga who so ever u are let me tell u diz
d day an igbo man rules Nigeria dat day dat will be d end of diz country.... we gonna c worst dan Wat we already seeing
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Baselm: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Slimmacho:

Kwara is a Fulani conquered yoruba area, that explains why it is predominantly a Muslim state. Ilorin is much respected when it comes to Islamic. In fact Kwara has a Sharia court. Here is the truth, Kwara is not as Islamic as any Northern state in Nigeria.
And for your information, Saraki's wife and children are practicing Christians, it's not a secret at all. If a man can allow his family to practice other religion, that person is not a Religious Bigotry.

I think we should take time analyzing candidates before jumping into supporting them.

Kwajwaso is a Religious Bigotry and Tribalist, worse than Bubu.

Atiku married from virtually every tribes and some of his wives are not Muslims.

When it comes to Nuetrality, I go for Atiku and Saraki.
But I think Saraki has a stronger drive and intelligence. You can only rule Nigeria when you know how to handle the cabals.

Let me say this, Atiku is also a weak man like Jonathan, Nigeria will be looted dry under his nose. A man that cannot handle Obasanjo, a man that they keep chasing from one party to the other.

Personally, if I can't get a Sowore, I'd rather go for a Saraki. Gaskiani.

1)Kwara is not a Fulani conquered yoruba land, Only Ilorin was conquered by Alimi and not all Kwara, hence the igbominas, Ekiti Kwara(Kwara south) are pure Yorubas and there are the Nupes, barutens(Kwara north)
2) I said it that Saraki isn't religious, he started adding Abubakar to his name when he was going into politics. I know well his wife is a Christian.

The only reason Saraki islamized Kwara is to keep getting the support of the Ilorins. He didn't only islamize Kwara, he "Ilorinised" all MDAs and institutions in Kwara . Go to any ministry in Ilorin and find out for yourself.

Ask any UNILORIN( FG Owned) Student or ex student how feasible it is for a Christian to even become an SUG president in the school, let's not even talk about KWASU(state owned)
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by kriss27(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Elayna:
grin
Hi, are you the one on that pics? You look so good I must say! I can sing and make your soul dance , till you are lost in fantasy and ecstasy
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Elayna(f): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
smiley
kriss27:
Hi, are you the one on that pics? You look so good I must say! I can sing and make your soul dance , till you are lost in fantasy and ecstasy
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by GetCofOProperty: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Modarun:

they are both younger than the fossil you are supporting. Awon dinasour
wink
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by GetCofOProperty: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Can we have an idea of what Olusola Saraki did for Maradona?
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by KingRagnar: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
IBB cannot guarantee you a win in the upcoming elections, we cannot crown a suspected criminal as president, we cannot crown one who failed a state to be president of the nation besides winning the election is dependent on the people and not on IBB
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by omoharry(f): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
xbernardx:
iBB that cannot walk again? If PDP are serious about unsettling Buhari, then Kwankwaso is a better annointment to drag the votes with Buhari

Saraki is almost a photocopy of Atiku, but more subtle and cunning
Kwankwaso is anti restructuring and very sympathetic to his kinsmen at any cost..we dont need another Buhari..Atiku would have been the second choice but it seems saraki seems to be getting more popular each day..they are all corrupt but these two are the only two necessary evil that i can see from the opposition party PDP..the rest parties such as SDP are still sleeping..I wonder why?
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by omoharry(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

That man Bullhari is a total failure,I will even support Bobrisky to unseat him
BOOOOBRISKY KE!!!.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by omoharry(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
CarlyX8:
can someone please help me out, i am hopelessly in need of 15K
If you in Lagos , Go to Balogun market and steal it..I hear they make cool money there..but make you are not caught...thank me later grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by omoharry(f): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Baselm:
I just laugh when I read people's comments about Saraki, I was born in Kwara and I've been following Kwara state affairs for 20 years.
U people call Buhari a religious Bigot, U can hardly find a Christian commissioner in Kwara state, u turn on the radio and all you hear is Islamic recitations even on UNILORIN fm.
All the senators from Kwara state are Muslims, A Christian hasn't been a Governor in the state before, I've never known a Christian VC of UNILORIN, almost all the commissioners are Muslims, In fact ull find it difficult to find a Christian public school principal, it took a serious battle with CAN before mission schools that are now controlled by govt can be headed by a Christian.
would u believe the percentage of Christian to Muslim In the state is almost 50-50?
u claim Buhari is appointing only northerners, wait till Saraki becomes president, only Ilorin Muslims not even (Kwarans) will rule Nigeria if possible.
The guy isn't even a devoted Muslim, he's just the kinda guy that will betray anybody/thing or group he considers vulnerable in order to keep achieving his selfish interests.
The less devoted he is to his religion the better for us..Buhari that always hits his head on the ground 7 times a day..how has he faired so far with govenance..he is the worse president ever recorded in the history of Nigeria who has ruled and failed twice..he is a failure because he a dullard..Saraki is corrupt and cunny ..no problem..since the other oppsition parties are still sleeping..Saraki can be the necessary idiot that can be use to unseat the lifeless bonny and fanatic man that call himself president of Nigeria.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by xbernardx(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Your head dey there, I know for sure Kwankwaso cannot win Buhari. PDP has done a bad job of Fielding rogues with questionable history, for now, they have allowed APC get too far

Atiku will never rule Nigeria
The smaller parties are coming up, especially APGA

omoharry:
Kwankwaso is anti restructuring and very sympathetic to his kinsmen at any cost..we dont need another Buhari..Atiku would have been the second choice but it seems saraki seems to be getting more popular each day..they are all corrupt but these two are the only two necessary evil that i can see from the opposition party PDP..the rest parties such as SDP are still sleeping..I wonder why?
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by omoharry(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
ZeeBaba17:

I wonder when younger counts for better. Buhari might be older and slower but he's far more preferable than these younger bunch of rogues thirsty for power at all cost
preferable why whom? His kins-men, sycophants and ass lickers .They are the only ones who are benefiting from this government while others languished in pain and misery..Buhari is a slow pork..he is a disaster that the south west and middle belt brought upon us..if not for them, we wont be having Fulani heads men flaunting thier arrogance after killing hundreds of men women and children.I prefer a terrible Saraki to this religious bigot who only think nothing bit his cow.Buhari indeed.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
omoharry:
If you in Lagos , Go to Balogun market and steal it..I hear they make cool money there..but make you are not caught...thank me later grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by ZeeBaba17(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
omoharry:
preferable why whom? His kins-men, sycophants and ass lickers .They are the only ones who are benefiting from this government while others languished in pain and misery..Buhari is a slow pork..he is a disaster that the south west and middle belt brought upon us..if not for them, we wont be having Fulani heads men flaunting thier arrogance after killing hundreds of men women and children.I prefer a terrible Saraki to this religious bigot who only think nothing bit his cow.Buhari indeed.

we all are entitle to our opinion and whom we prefer..... Thank u
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Baselm: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2018
shugabasbn:

In as much as u don't like Sarakis u shouldn't feed the public with semi true info. Unilorin had so many Christians V. C and same with governor of Kwara state, Theophilus Bamgboye, Cornelius Adebayo and several Christian Principals. Just dislike religion sentiment

I don't dislike anybody and you are the one peddling lies, If u know me well, ull know I don't harbour religious or tribal sentiments, I was just letting the people know, Saraki is no better than Buhari in making biased or perceived biased appointments
1) Theophilus Bamigboye was never a Governor of Kwara state, his elder brother David Bamigboye was the military governor of Kwara state from 1967 to 1975
2)Cornelius Adebayo was elected Governor of Kwara in 1983 during the Shagari era, how has that got to do with Saraki
3) Name a Christian. VC since 2003 that Saraki became governor
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by GuntersChain(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2018
We saw how he became the senate president. Don't look down on saraki, of all the contestants this guy has something upstairs whither good or bad.
Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by Rihsabmohd(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Slimmacho:

Kwara is a Fulani conquered yoruba area, that explains why it is predominantly a Muslim state. Ilorin is much respected when it comes to Islamic. In fact Kwara has a Sharia court. Here is the truth, Kwara is not as Islamic as any Northern state in Nigeria.
And for your information, Saraki's wife and children are practicing Christians, it's not a secret at all. If a man can allow his family to practice other religion, that person is not a Religious Bigotry.

I think we should take time analyzing candidates before jumping into supporting them.

Kwajwaso is a Religious Bigotry and Tribalist, worse than Bubu.

Atiku married from virtually every tribes and some of his wives are not Muslims.

When it comes to Nuetrality, I go for Atiku and Saraki.
But I think Saraki has a stronger drive and intelligence. You can only rule Nigeria when you know how to handle the cabals.

Let me say this, Atiku is also a weak man like Jonathan, Nigeria will be looted dry under his nose. A man that cannot handle Obasanjo, a man that they keep chasing from one party to the other.

Personally, if I can't get a Sowore, I'd rather go for a Saraki. Gaskiani.
kwara? I can't bother reading the rest of ur speech u just showed how ignorant you are

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' by kriss27(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Elayna:
smiley
What does that mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.