Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Architecture Accreditation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Architecture Accreditation (405 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) / Only UNILAG Has Full Accreditation For Law In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architecture Accreditation by Anonymous0007: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
What is the next step to take when NUC or ARCON did not accredited Architecture in your school.

Can one still proceed to do Masters in Architecture in a school where the course is Accredited in hope to be able to apply for the ARCON PPE exams.

I need answers on this please..
Re: Architecture Accreditation by FreshBoss007: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
so sad to hear about your travails, there's hope though but a serious series of testing

masters in an accredited university is a plus too especially if its a high ranking architecture school
Re: Architecture Accreditation by Anonymous0007: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
FreshBoss007:
so sad to hear about your travails, there's hope though but a serious series of testing

masters in an accredited university is a plus too especially if its a high ranking architecture school
Thank you sir.
What sort of testing? By Arcon, I suppose.
Can you kindly expanciate on it please.
Re: Architecture Accreditation by Richardjcooper(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Anonymous0007:
What is the next step to take when NUC or ARCON did not accredited Architecture in your school.

Can one still proceed to do Masters in Architecture in a school where the course is Accredited in hope to be able to apply for the ARCON PPE exams.

I need answers on this please..
Some schools might not want to admit a student for masters from an unaccredited school. Depends on what level you're in. ARCON and NUC might come for accreditation before you graduate. If not I advise you to cross to an accredited school. Saves you the stress in the long run
Re: Architecture Accreditation by FreshBoss007: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anonymous0007:
Thank you sir.
What sort of testing? By Arcon, I suppose.
Can you kindly expanciate on it please.

yeah, with a M.Sc from an accredited university, you'd have to work with an architectural firm for 2 years or be affiliated with an architect with whom you'd be doing your tutelage.. after which you can approach the arcon body for exams.... probably you'd have to write 2 exams

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Amaigbo 2018/2019 Admission Form / Is Geology A Good Course To Study?? / What Is The Best Arts Course To Study In Europe As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.