Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

4 REASONS I Love Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 REASONS I Love Women (625 Views)

One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 REASONS I Love Women by iLegendd(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
1. They are crazy
2. They are beautiful
3. They are dramatic
4. I know how to handle them with ease

Since I know how to handle them, I can teach you if you're a man.

What would you want me to teach you? Choose one of the options below.
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
1 of 2

How to handle women in and outside the bedroom like a good-bad guy.
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
2 of 2

How to make money like a good-bad guy.
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by MrFriendzone(f): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Manmen
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by euphratess(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
no 4. how to hamdle women
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
euphratess:
no 4. how to hamdle women
Which aspect?
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
I played a trick on the "Make money make money," gang. If I hadn't added option 2 of 2 — which is, "make money," they would've flooded this thread to type, "Mtcheew! Make money and you'll get any woman." lipsrsealed
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by bravosky(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2018
4 how to handle dem cause they can change someone life
Re: 4 REASONS I Love Women by iLegendd(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2018
bravosky:
4 how to handle dem
cause they can change someone life
Lol. That is what most guys don't know. They focus all their attentions on making money and forget to learn how to handle a relationship.

Unfortanately for most of these men, a Jezebel will repackage herself and he will fall madly in love with her and squander all his money on her. When he's back to square 1, she'll walk away without feeling remorseful.

I don't pity these men neither do I blame these girls. They all got what they needed. It's a win win.

The woman got the money from the man — that's what she needs. The man got frustrated and poor by the woman — that's what he deserves as a Mr. Make Money without learning how women work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex Before Marriage Is Not Good, But A GREAT Idea / Please Have An Open Mind And Help Me Out / My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.