Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) (3254 Views)

Vaseline Gang!! Chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties In Bahamas / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Samgist(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mavin records first Lady, Tiwa Savage turned up in Kenya for her recent stage performance in this dazzling mini sheer rig giving her such a lusty sexual aroma that had her fans absolutely thrilled

Source from
http://samgist.com/tiwa-savage-show-off-her-boobs-in-new-dress-photos/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Phenotech(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Alejoc(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oh see our mosquito net shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Neminc: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
My no.1 music artiste, my everyday crush, my queen,
Tiwa Savage I love you so much kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Masama: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sexy mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Merimental(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
@ least she's stil blak n original. no bleached skin lyk Cynthia Morgan.
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Merimental:
@ least she's stil blak n original.
no bleached skin lyk Cynthia Morgan.
She is bleaching only her face
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Merimental(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She is bleaching only her face
dats camera effects on d first pix above. see her latest music video n confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by coluka: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Queen Tiwa!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Uyi168: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Breez that look like pimples..
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by thorpido(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
What's she always trying to prove?Person mama.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Khd95(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Uyi168:
Breez that look like pimples..
iam sure ur dvck is stunted and wrinkled with grey hair and patchy skin tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Masama: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
thorpido:
What's she always trying to prove?Person mama.
She's trying to prove that if una like, make una dey talk from now till eternity, she no send una

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by IloveToMess: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Confused old ashawo Afonja
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by julius976(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
I know some idiot will abuse her but will be praising Nicki minaj sexy pictures..

Awon oloroburuku. after all they will say our culture doesn't support that dressing. but who culture help.

problem tiyin niyen.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Zuorom: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
She's beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Preca(f): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
she looks nice and happy anyway
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:
You are doing urself....

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by blogaid(m): 12:16am On Sep 17, 2018
grin tiwasavage.com is available for registration lol

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Uyi168: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Khd95:
iam sure ur dvck is stunted and wrinkled with grey hair and patchy skin tongue
k
Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:
Supported

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Boob's In New Dress (photos) by CreamyBanana(m): 2:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Preca:
she looks nice and happy anyway

thank you. i will do anything for those lips. i can even sell my soul to the devil right now.

(1) (Reply)

Paw Paw Got Himself A New Cute Horse :photo / Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ / Obi Cubana Shows Friends His Multi Million Naira New Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.