Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (34306 Views)

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by BigGuyMan01: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Assholes everywhere
Your daddy
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Wenner: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mud Weight going in hole 6ppg... Coming out of hole 6.5 PPG... Momodu u goofed
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by cnnamoko(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Haaaa

Season of admission wink
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by spirul77: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
hmmm,I wonder why this once very reputable journalist chose to destroy the reputation he manage to build and maintain over the years because of boy boy politics.

condolences sha

3 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by fasone(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
olori buu, agbaya!!! do you now accept you are davido's boy?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
I was never interested in the news in the first place.

I knew it was a publicity stunt.
me too. I knew it was a publicity blunt
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Retracting could also be as a result of pressure from the APC LED FG
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's junk journalism. Not expected of a veteran.
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Maket: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
9t of admitting spreading false news
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by ekestic1976(f): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
damola1:
This one wey everybody Dey retract story...

You have a MIGHTY problem with Reality.

1 Like

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by mu2sa2: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
These people are unknowingly helping Buhari by spreading falsehood about him and retracting it. Now which same person will believe Dele Momodu again if he says anything negative about Pmb?

5 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by 10kbelow: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Did Davido try withdrawing before retweeting
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by booblacain(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
veekid:
Davido issa liar

Mind you, Davido never said his account was frozen. People only assumed it when he said EFCC should go and freeze his account in the US. I do believe he wanted you to believe the rumor though by playing with your mind. He intentionally made a suggestive statement which led you to make your own conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Lumig: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
yns4real:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1041424428268249089
... We must be careful how we jump at news these days, as elections approach, politicians are just manipulating us with strange/fake Info.
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Obatarhe1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Adebayo Omotesho said, to late, My neighbour didn't allow me to hear world this morning because of this nonsense. I believe his neighbour will now allow him hear world grin grin
English man.WORLD
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Emytini(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
That's my next album

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by thesicilian: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Where are those who castigated me for saying we should wait for facts before concluding on the story?
shizzle1
millhouse
9jaAmerican
Temptee101
Godliman
babajero

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by goslowgoslow(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
Hmmmmmmm it takes a mad dog to another mad dog.

2 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by columbus007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
see the speed wey the table take turn cheesy
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Juchii(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Badd
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oloshi abenu doro bi enu sokoto, oponu alainilakaye agbalagba angry

2 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by famosh: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Righteousness89:

The Efcc had caused this to themselves..

Good Move by Mr. Dele Momodu...

If Efcc kept itself Independent and not made itself an Errand clave of the president ... No one would have Reacted to s News like dt
Stop excusing the extreme daftness of the IPIGs & PDP sycophants! Make una shame small!
Even if EFCC is partisan, shouldn't your brain tell you that Senator Adeleke & Davido not confirming the news themselves even when admitting would immensely benefit his party during the Osun elections means the news is fake?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by kolaaderin: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Olukat:
Hope the HSBC twit won't turn fake too?
All hands on deck to gag reporters!
If you...

Its also fake, premium times has already withdrawn the publication. We are just terrible followers in this country

7 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by CloudResident(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
undecided

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Righteousness89(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
famosh:

Stop excusing the extreme daftness of the IPIGs & PDP sycophants! Make una shame small!
Even if EFCC is partisan, shouldn't your brain tell you that Senator Adeleke & Davido not confirming the news themselves even when admitting would immensely benefit his party during the Osun elections means the news is fake?
[/s]
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by deomelo: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by thaoriginator: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Overrated mofos: oshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) / 2015: Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.