Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (34304 Views)

ESN Set-up By Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Disciplined And Best Outfit Delemomodu / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by famosh: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
The extremely daft IPIGs & PDPigss right now!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by shizzle1: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Where are those who castigated me for saying there's more to the story?
shizzle1
millhouse
9jaAmerican
Temptee101
Godliman
babajero
aAll I have to say is, dele momodu is a very big FOOL. Why propagate falsehood when you are yet to ascertain the veracity of the story? The implication of his stupidity is that it may rob off negatively on Adeleke cos people will have the impression that the false news was deliberate to attract sympathy to themselves.

If the Adelekes are wise, they should denounce Dele momodu and disassociate themselves from the fake news since they never made any public comment regarding the freezing. This will go a long way to appease those deceived by the false report

4 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by famosh: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
iammo:
some tyrant ish, retract your statement or get the dss/abiri treatment lipsrsealed
Try get small shame like Dele Momodu! It doesn't pay to be arrogant after goofing unintelligently!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by uba1991: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
old fool doing d job he was given brown envelop for. pdp pdp pdp, u cannot win win osun on lies. Unfortunate to PDP, the ipob idiots who are sympathetic to FAKE NEWS are not going to vote in osun. YORUBAS ARE WISER

7 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by deomelo: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
PDP Slams Buhari, APC, EFCC Over Freezing Accounts Of Adeleke, Davido

BEVERLY HILLS, September 16, (THEWILL) – The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the freezing of the bank accounts of its candidate in the September 22, 2018 Osun State governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke, and those of his family members, including music star, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The party described the freezing of the accounts as “oppressive, tyrannical, provocative and a direct recipe for crisis in the state, given that the people of Osun are solidly behind Adeleke ahead of the election.”

The PDP is a major fake news peddler and I think they pushed the fake story to start with.

THEWILL recalls that Atiku had claimed in a petition to Buhari on Thursday that he had received text messages warning him to drop his presidential ambition adding that the author of the text message threatened to either kill or rape his wife and daughters.

“The PDP does not take these threats as a ruse and we demand an open inquest into all the issues raised by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in his petition to President Buhari.”

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/pdp-slams-buhari-apc-efcc-over-freezing-accounts-of-adeleke-davido/

Another fake story they pushed to drum up sympathy for the ever desperate Atiku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Olukat(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
kolaaderin:

Its also fake, premium times has already withdrawn the publication. We are just terrible followers in this country

EFCC Twiwt on HSBC?
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by iammo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Try get small shame like Dele Momodu! It doesn't pay to be arrogant after goofing unintelligently!

shortsighted guy, decree 4 comes to mind, but then you don't know buhari's Mode Operandi. try read up history on buhari and come back with a clearer mind and we can argue.
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by deomelo: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2018

grin grin grin grin
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Cajal(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thank God I never believed it in the first instance
DAVIDO HAS JOINED THEM...PDP AND DECEITS

7 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Jogunomi1: 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
booblacain:

Mind you, Davido never said his account was frozen. People only assumed it when he said EFCC should go and freeze his account in the US. I do believe he wanted you to believe the rumor though by playing with your mind. He intentionally made a suggestive statement which led you to make your own conclusion.

You reason like a pro. Davido played a mind game in that tweet - neither denying nor confirming the freeze order.

2 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by famosh: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
iammo:

shortsighted guy, decree 4 comes to mind, but then you don't know buhari's Mode Operandi. try read up history on buhari and come back with a clearer mind and we can argue.
There it goes again! Someone came out to admit an error & you in your arrogance & unintelligence, claim he was coerced to do so!
Are you telling us you still believe the account was frozen despite the owners of the account never mentioning such when admitting that such happened would have benefited them immensely during the Osun elections? Make we know, so we go know how bad your own case dey!

9 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by DonVikings: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Would Pigs also apologize? I doubt it.

Cc: AllahSWT

1 Like

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by DonVikings: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
There is no hope for this one. He is just like my blood brother AllahSWT. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Bhol28: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Big fool,jumping at any news as old as u are in journalism just because of some stipends.Even if your ovation magazine is now stale can't u manage the little fame it gave u better,rather than descending to the level of a hungry blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Kollysmith(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks dude @Mr_JAGs for helping us out of this situation..... I Never believed it...............
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Tunderfireyou: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
Mumuish personality like yours had been "dewised" since..... foetal stage. Anuohia
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Afamed: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
ArinzeAnthony03:
Retracting could also be as a result of pressure from the APC LED FG
Even when you heard from Dele Momodu and Premium time, you still gullibly want to believe in lies.

3 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by salford1: 12:00am On Sep 17, 2018
This dele dude himself is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by madjune(m): 12:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Dele Momodu who has been in the journalism profession as long as I can remember of all people should know his onions when he gets some hint at any news.

First step is verification and authentication.

I really question this man's pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Mistadora01(m): 1:12am On Sep 17, 2018
veekid:
Davido issa liar

Abeg na Davido or Dele apologize? Cuz me ion understand how davido take enter this ur comment o
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by cardoctor(m): 3:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Withdraw what? The money?
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by powerr: 4:16am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by fredoooooo: 5:10am On Sep 17, 2018
madjune:
Dele Momodu who has been in the journalism profession as long as I can remember of all people should know his onions when he gets some hint at any news.

First step is verification and authentication.

I really question this man's pedigree.

What journalism .....Owambe journalism grin

1 Like

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by AntiWailer: 6:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Partisan Buffon
Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by OmoManU: 6:43am On Sep 17, 2018
Dele has finally lost any form of respect or likeness I have for him, EFCC should do the necessary thing by suing the mofo to court

1 Like

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by RevenGeMission: 7:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Ko saye fun nonsense at all

NobodyKnows:
Propaganda cannot win Osun State .
Oyetola is our next governor in Osun .
Osun to ti n dara , ko nii baje .
No room for distinguished Looters ,Losers,Distinguished Olodo and distinguished Liars in Osun State .
Oyetola all the way .
Ileri oluwa ✌️

1 Like

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by omokab: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2018
RockHard:
It was a well planned and orchestrated fake news meant to generate public sympathy for Adeleke. Even Davido his nephew was in on it. Shameless people.
just the way adelelke won his senatorial seat with lies that his uncle borrowed aregbe money to pay salary of civil servant in 2014. They are born to lie

3 Likes

Re: Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes by Emeknightpeter: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Deji Adeyanju Asks Ashraf Who Would Win In Gombe, Ashraf Replies (Pix) / Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.