Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... (6356 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Yoruba skull miners and urhobo or itsekiri slaves thread. Xander85 stop replying those lowlives who have nothing to offer the world except hate. You can't lecture fools and expect results.

Deal with the facts dude. Not this tantrum. There is no worse hateful tribe than Igbos anywhere in the world.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by EternalTruths: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Yoruba people are the strangest lots in Africa.

They hate Igbos but are quick to attack the idea of breaking up Nigeria.

If Igbos are so evil, why not follow the footsteps of the Malaysians who told the Singaporeans to secede in peace.?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

I have never stopped your state assemblies from discussing separation from Nigeria. I have never stopped any of your federal law makers from taking it up at the National Assembly.

It is not my duty to campaign on your behalf or to appeal to my own state and federal legislators to do for you what your own legislators have not deemed fit to do.

In fact, if anything, I have engage IPOB agents on the futility of their current approach as outsiders who have not been enfranchised to lead anyone or speak for anyone. I have advocated that they seize power democratically using loyalists who would not betray their cause, and then being at the discussion table, make their case without any fear of arrest or assault.

Instead, you are all depending on "coward and treacherous" Yoruba politicians to speak on your behalf and castigate the federal government, while your own "brave" politicians are both dumb and deaf now, while waiting in line hoping to reap some political concessions from the phoney crisis. Same politicians you care not to replace with IPOB loyalists.
Oro sunukun

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by CSTR1005: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Thankfully, nobody here is significant enough to stop igbo presidency.

I don't need to waste my time debunking anything.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by CSTR1005: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

If Igbos are so evil, why not follow the footsteps of the Malaysians who told the Singaporeans to secede in peace.?
Their greatest nightmare is biafra.

They hate igbos, but they hate biafra.

Very strange conundrum.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Xander85:

You come across as one sad, embittered, Igbo-hating bigot!

Your obsession with anything Igbo is alarming to say the least! There's just no joy in your life!

Since the late 60s, you Igbo-hating 'one Nigerianists' have had ample opportunity to show Igbos how governance should be done and how to make Nigeria a fair and equitable society, but where is Nigeria today? Nigeria has now become the basket case of Africa and a giant with feet of clay!

It's clear to everyone except throwback that Buhari is the most bigoted and divisive leader Nigeria has ever had since independence, but you won't find throwback tackling about his inefficient and toxic leadership! Oh no! Rather, it's Igbos that are his problem!

Cheers! smiley
grin Mr, can you give a great reply to that statement instead of your usual ranting?

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by nijabazaar: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2018
I wonder what the Yorubas (cowardly bunch) see in the Igbos.

Cant you guys face your life for once?

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by ariesbull: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:
It's early in the morning, in an ideal world people are waking up to pursue the order of the day, someone in another clime is wrapping up a project and research paper, someone is saying his/her morning prayers and other routines other normal people do... But what do we have here? A pack of jobless idiots waking up with Igbo matter on thier miserable heads, they sleep with Igbos tormenting them, wake up with Igbos tormenting them... even the ones in the diaspora aren't any different. As an Igbo I'm not sure if I should be flattered or scared of this morbid obsession... issa very serious matter grin

It's totally shameful. It's to show you the level of docility in their sophistication. How can an able bodied man wake up on a Monday morning to think about other people instead of focusing on himself or his people

These guys are amazing

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by ariesbull: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2018
nijabazaar:

Many have lost focus ...in a Monday morning somebody posted this...can you imagine

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
Yoruba skull miners and urhobo or itsekiri slaves thread. Xander85 stop replying those lowlives who have nothing to offer the world except hate. You can't lecture fools and expect results.
Oga ade, yanmiriflesheater, say something apealing to brain jor.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:
It's early in the morning, in an ideal world people are waking up to pursue the order of the day, someone in another clime is wrapping up a project and research paper, someone is saying his/her morning prayers and other routines other normal people do... But what do we have here? A pack of jobless idiots waking up with Igbo matter on thier miserable heads, they sleep with Igbos tormenting them, wake up with Igbos tormenting them... even the ones in the diaspora aren't any different. As an Igbo I'm not sure if I should be flattered or scared of this morbid obsession... issa very serious matter grin
[/s]It is good when you apply sense before replying grin, first, you should have asked yourself, this thing i want to tell these people, am i doing it. By replying in the same early morning at 7am, am i not jobless too. You see where your own stupidity comes to play cheesy

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2018
ariesbull:

Many have lost focus ...in a Monday morning somebody posted this...can you imagine
And in a monday morning, a focus man replied, can you imagine?

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Heffalump(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Arrochi:
Bros, abeg which kind weed you dey smoke?

Cow dung mixed with Aligator pepper

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2018
nijabazaar:

I think this is the part of their lives, oduan sacked their people n put her fellow igbos and you want them to keep mute. Cry us an ocean.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]It is good when you apply sense before replying grin, first, you should have asked yourself, this thing i want to tell these people, am i doing it. By replying in the same early morning at 7am, am i not jobless too. You see where your own stupidity comes to play cheesy
Firstly dummy, I don't stay in Nigeria, at least you should have been smart enough to know a little about time difference. Secondly, unlike you I actually have a LIFE... people actually stay up late to study for exams or type one or two project papers like I happen to be doing right now despite the late hour... took a little break to see what's new here and of course another Igbo obsessed clown didn't disappoint me with an early morning gibberish. Thirdly, only a chronic loser wakes up at 7am(approximate time this post was made) to rush on a public forum, gets his antennas all raked up with heart palpitating in excitement because a post made by another loser about a tribe greater and bigger than him just happens to torment his very existence. Now with all this simple points made, I hope I have cleared your addled brain, I hope you don't get hit by a moving vehicle while typing on your phone on another Igbo thread due to your stupidity.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2018
ariesbull:

It's totally shameful. It's to show you the level of docility in their sophistication. How can an able bodied man wake up on a Monday morning to think about other people instead of focusing on himself or his people

These guys are amazing
You have commented 3 times on the same thread on a monday morning grin, the joke in on you hehehehe. What a jobful man cheesy

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by CSTR1005: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Gabriel004:
I think this is the part of their lives, oduan sacked their people n put her fellow igbos and you want them to keep mute. Cry us an ocean.
You can keep crying.

It will never be well with anybody that tells you to stop crying.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

Firstly dummy, I don't stay in Nigeria, at least you should have been smart enough to know a little about time difference. Secondly, unlike you I actually have a LIFE... people actually stay up late to study for exams or type one or two project papers like I happen to be doing right now in the despite the past bedtime hour. Thirdly, only a chronic loser wakes up at 7am(approximate time this post was made) to rush on a public forum, gets his antennas all raked up with heart palpitating in excitement because a post made by another loser about a tribe greater and bigger than him just happens to torment his very existence. Now with all this simple points made, I hope I have cleared your addled brain, I hope you don't get hit by a moving vehicle while typing on your phone on another Igbo thread due to your stupidity.
Yinmu, mumu, the person you are replying is not also in nigera. I base in Dortmund in Garmany. Who All these your epistle help. If you like stay in the moon, how does that help a common man. Shut up oga, why did you reply at same 7 am. You keep displaying your stupidity.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2018
CSTR1005:

You can keep crying.

It will never be well with anybody that tells you to stop crying.
You are smelling cheesy

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Gabriel004:
Yinmu, mumu, the person you are replying is not also in nigera. I base in Dortmund in Garmany. All these your epistle help. If you like stay in the moon, how does that help a common man. Shut up oga, why did you reply at same 7 am. You keep displaying your stupidity.
Can't even articulate in proper English , na me even dey waste my time on your matter.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Yorubaskullmine: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2018
Gabriel004:
°[s]Oga ade, yanmiriflesheater, say something apealing to brain jor.
[/s]babaramota1980 why are you afraid of replying me with your original moniker. Didirin.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2018
The poster should do a lot more to prove to his moderate Yoruba that Igbo are unworthy to be president of Nigeria. By the way, what is the big deal in sacking unfit northern and SW staff from FAAN? Are they not Nigerians? How come only North and SW occupied those positions in the first place over decades. Idiots!!! There is no Nigerian who does not understand that under those officials FAAN was on the verge of collapse. Under their stewardship Nigeria experienced a horrific trail of plane crashes. Majority of Nigerians hailed the reforms that was brought to the aviation sector. It was clear to all that the erstwhile managers had lost all innovativeness and their presence was only for their own greed and aggrandizement. The problem of this poster is that entitled mentality of the North and the SW. I can only say they you guys are the spoilt children of Nigeria that do not want Nigeria to move forward. How can one begin to enumerate the dastardly things you have done in this country? It is an endless list. So please you should go and rest.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Yorubaskullmine: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by klasys(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Yoruba experience this during GEJ tenure, why do people think Jonathan marginalized yorubas. He handle the economy of the country to them. And they use it to their advantage alone, even fight the yorubas with federal power.

The slogan then was "It's our time" you already have theirs

BabaRamota1980:

After Aguiyi became Head of State the Army elite and leadership was Ibonized. They carried out a similar ethnic cleansing and Yoruba soldiers were skipped for promotions.

Those in Yorubaland who have been crossing the niger to shake hands with Ibo are deluded. They are the ones promothrg the idea of its Ibo turn to preside. Ibo is remorseful because its not in power. Wait for them to be on top of the house....Yoruba will be their first casualty, fvk handshakes! grin

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Xander85: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

I have never stopped your state assemblies from discussing separation from Nigeria. I have never stopped any of your federal law makers from taking it up at the National Assembly.

It is not my duty to campaign on your behalf or to appeal to my own state and federal legislators to do for you what your own legislators have not deemed fit to do.

In fact, if anything, I have engage IPOB agents on the futility of their current approach as outsiders who have not been enfranchised to lead anyone or speak for anyone. I have advocated that they seize power democratically using loyalists who would not betray their cause, and then being at the discussion table, make their case without any fear of arrest or assault.

Instead, you are all depending on "coward and treacherous" Yoruba politicians to speak on your behalf and castigate the federal government, while your own "brave" politicians are both dumb and deaf now, while waiting in line hoping to reap some political concessions from the phoney crisis. Same politicians you care not to replace with IPOB loyalists.

I will admit that I reply Igbo hatred with like hatred.

But I will never tell a lie to win an argument. I only deal with facts without the need for political correctness.

My problem with Igbos is that they are a tribe that are bereft of any political correctness by nature. They feel it is their prerogative to talk about other tribes and their culture and their leaders as they choose to see them, but will never entertain same discussions about their own.

You are highly territorial and protective of your own, while not caring to lay to waste and derision all that others hold dear.

So yes, If I see an Igbo despising my tribe or Nigeria that they loved while in the corridors of power, he becomes a worthy recipient of my own hate too.

Let the Igbo continue to talk as they like, others too can talk as they like with the same reckless abandon we have learnt from the Igbos.

You're an absolutely vile creature!

I just engage you here to draw out that vileness and memorialise it for everyone to see and refer back to! These type of threads as terrible as they are are necessary to show my naive 'one Nigeria' kinsfolk just what we're up against and the type of murderous characters they want us to continue sharing the same country with!

You see, you're buttressing the point i made earlier about you sitting on the fence....giving the lame excuse that it's not your duty or that of the Yoruba to encourage or facilitate the Biafran secession bid! What a cop out! Dude, if i were sharing the same country with a people that are as troublesome and a danger to my people as you make the Igbo out to be, i'd support in a heartbeat any plans they have to secede so my people can be safe and share the country only with 'angels' and 'saints' like you suggest! Now we have the Biafrans/Igbos/IPOB that feel they're sharing the same country with a people having a medieval, vindictive and murderous disposition! You don't see us sitting on the fence saying it's the job of these people to leave 'one Nigeria' if they so wish....rather you see us actively doing something about it, knowing that the survival and progress of our people as a race depends on us distancing ourselves from these type of people! On the other hand, you see these people accusing us of hate and sending their murderous armies into Igbo land to bully, intimidate and kill us in cold-blood! We have the blood of our innocent kinsmen as evidence to show just how serious we are to extricate ourselves from sharing the same country with hateful schmucks like you....what can you show as evidence that YOU throwback wants to extricate your own people from sharing the same country with a people you and the OP have painted in such unflattering colours and accused of being antithetical to the interests of the Yoruba if one of them they ever becomes president!

The day Ndigbo start taking advice from a bigoted spawn of lucifer like you is the day i'll book them all up for an appointment to see a shrink! You mean you want IPOB/Biafrans to take advantage of Nigerias' flawed political system.....vote in people sympathetic to the cause, and seek to influence the rest of Nigeria at 'the discussion table' in which the core muslim north that are prepared to murder for the continuation of 'one Nigeria' outnumber us three-to-one? Dude, what are you smoking? You actually think the 'owners of Nigeria' are gonna stand by and let individuals sympathetic to the break-up of Nigeria contest election, never mind allowing them to win it? In any case, you all have seen the kind of treacherous and lilly-livered elite we are dealing with in Igboland! I think it was on the day of the sit-at-home or a day after, i saw on the news a rogues gallery of so called traditional rulers from Abia go to Aso Rock to kiss Buharis' butt! These are traditional rulers from a state where the fulani military kidnapped on of their own, his wife and son (Mazi Kanu) since last year, yet they go to Abuja to tell Buhari he's doing a 'marvellous job'! Sure he is.....if doing a marvellous job means sending your murderous kinsfolk down to the southeast to lay waste the region, murder innocent protesters and kidnap the man and his parents you see as a stumbling block to the continuation of the farce you call Nigeria!

You're one pathetic SOB mate! So you accuse Igbos of hate on what basis? Is it based on what you read here on this faceless forum, or are their actual instances in real life you care to refer to? How do you know those people you accuse on here of disrespecting and riling-up your people are actually all Igbo? Heck, you claim to be Yoruba.....i even have my doubts about that! shocked The ethnic groups Ndigbo accuse of having some among them who hate on us and have made hate speeches against us....we can show you concrete proof of this: remember the anti-Igbo speeches and assertions of Akintola and the Sadauna; remember the killings of Igbos in the north in the 50s; remember the pogroms of Igbos in the north in 66/67; remember Asaba massacre; remember talk of shooting anything and everything in Biafra that moves; remember the starvation policy in Biafra....dreamt up when the plucky Biafran soldiers were proving too difficult to defeat via conventional warfare; remember all the numerous religious riots and killings in the north in the 70s, 80s and 90s; remember the killing of youth corpers in 2011 in the north (some of who were Igbo....and Yoruba as well); remember all the talk of Igbos never being allowed to be president of Nigeria (statements made by the very same people who cheer on python dance in the east); remember Oba Akiolus' talk of drowning any Igbo that doesn't support the APC in the Lagos Lagoon; remember that doctor in the US that boldly and openly supported the killing of Igbos; remember the deportation of Igbos from Lagos to Upper Iweka by Fashola; dude, i could go on and on! These are verifiable instances when others have openly shown hate to the Igbos you accuse of hate! NOW YOU LIST CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO SHOW THE HATE OF IGBOS TOWARDS YOUR KINSFOLK AND OTHER ETHNICITIES!

I can even show you instances where northern elite have made disparaging remarks against the Yoruba, but of course that one doesn't matter to throwback since it's the northerner muslims saying it! It's when the Igbos say Lagos is no-mans-land that you get hot under the collar, jab a finger in their direction pointedly and scream 'hate speech...hate speech'! There are numerous instances where the Hausa/Fulani have engaged Yoruba in a deadly fight ON YORUBA LAND, yet according to throwback that is an expression of love! shocked Care to mention how many times, if any, Yoruba and Igbo have engaged in deadly street battles in Yorubaland?

Dude, i don't know the kind of psychological problems you face that makes you see black as white and ignore your moral-compass whn it's Igbos involved, but you seriously need help....ASAP!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Gabriel004: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

Can't even articulate in proper English , na me even dey waste my time on your matter.
See person wey articulate in proper english hehehe. Before nko, na me dey waste your time before. Jobless mufu.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by mangoman00: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ethnic cleansing can take many forms.

This is one demonstration of what Ibo have always done when placed at the top of the food chain. They clean other ethnic groups out.

An Ibo President is unacceptable.
'And Yoruba presidency is acceptable.Na laugh I dey laugh.You and your type will definitely cause the down fall of the Yorubas

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Some Yoruba go into fits at the mention of Igbo.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by BabaRamota1980: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

What are you still doing in North? They told you to vacate.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You should separate the bloated bureaucracy and its drag on citizenry from the subject at hand, which is....the risk Yoruba face if we slack and yield the ground for Ibo to be in line of succession to the presidency or as a presidential candidate of a winning party.

This is not America or UK and we will never ever, as Nigerians, match up to those two places so no need to pretend ourselves as champion of equity and democracy. Yoruba must prevent and blovk Ibo from ever ascending this presidency.

As far Biafra is concerned thats a whole separate issue as well. No Nigerian is holding you back. You were kicked out of North last year and your leaders begged to have that eviction notice withdrawn. True or false? Your own Ibos have scattered investments all over Nigeria and are hooked to the honey they feed on. Its too sweet for them to detach from. There is no honey in alqibo to feed their taste and hunger. They are the ones opposing Biafra. They are the ones whispering behind closed doors to Buratai to dispatch military to East and clean out ipob before it becomes uncontrolably and Biafra is actualized indeed. Look Peter Obi in his face, look at Orji Kalu in his face, look at Ifeanyi Ubah and Chris Uba and all these your people...Nnia Nwodo dem, they are the ones stopping Biafra, not Yoruba and not Hausa. If you meant to leave you had ample chance last year to make it happen when you werw told to go ahead and separate. Why didnt you?

OMG, Babaramota, God will bless you and all you hold dear. You have spoken the mind of millions of Nigerians by explaining those against Biafra!

I have lectured and sought to help the igbos actualise Biafra on this forum for 7 years but what do I get? Hate and insults from the same people who made my yoruba tribe hate me

May the Yoruba nation never witness the calamity of an igbo Presidency as that will spell doom for the very existence of the Yorubas. The igbos will make sure they extract their pound of flesh for transgressions Yorubas never committed.

Since they have failed to be civil and rational in social discourse and interactions with other tribes, may they continue to be at the backwaters of Nigeria’s political milieu for life!

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by BabaRamota1980: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

Firstly dummy, I don't stay in Nigeria, at least you should have been smart enough to know a little about time difference. Secondly, unlike you I actually have a LIFE... people actually stay up late to study for exams or type one or two project papers like I happen to be doing right now despite the late hour... took a little break to see what's new here and of course another Igbo obsessed clown didn't disappoint me with an early morning gibberish. Thirdly, only a chronic loser wakes up at 7am(approximate time this post was made) to rush on a public forum, gets his antennas all raked up with heart palpitating in excitement because a post made by another loser about a tribe greater and bigger than him just happens to torment his very existence. Now with all this simple points made, I hope I have cleared your addled brain, I hope you don't get hit by a moving vehicle while typing on your phone on another Igbo thread due to your stupidity.

Time difference or no time difference Ibo will never rise to preside this country again. Focus on topic.

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Olril18(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

That you cannot stomach your history is not my problem.

How I come across to you is irrelevant to the facts that history reminds us.

Even I will be ashamed of all the factual and historic tribalism exhibited and perpetrated by the Azikiwe gang in the 1960 independence government, over federal positions that should not have been the exclusive preserve of a gluttonous tribe.

And I'm sure that the details of the topic showed that as it was done by the Igbos in the 1960s, so was it in the very recent Jonathan era by the Igbos.

We will talk about it, without regard to your emotional frailty.
I'm a Yoruba, pls just shut the feck up.. useless historian...haven't you seen how your northern overlord masters aided by we Yorubas has turned Nigeria to eldorado?
if it is to make jest of igbos,they will flock like vultures, if it is to demand good governance from your overlords,they will turn mumu and dumb.
keep enjoying your change.

Every Candidate Needs Lagos / Obi: Africa Must Change Her Leadership Tradition Style For The Youths' Sake / How We Can Make Nigeria A Great Nation In 2years: Contribute Positively

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99