Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... (6332 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why Akpabio May Lose Support Of Colleagues / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Yada yada yada, you just keep going on and on and on with your incoherent, unpunctuated and unarranged drivel.

In response to the nonsense above, let’s see you get that Presidency. Nobody is stopping igbos from vying for the top position. Just do it and stop procrastinating.
Lmaooo incoherent to you because your brain is so addled with stupidity to understand anything. You're worthless, just accept it and do the whole discourse a favor and go get laid, you sound like a whiny insecure virgin that has been hamrolled into been a reject all his life, sucks to be you Mr pseudo-intellectual lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

they will talk about igbo getting presidency, who presidency epp I beg?
don't you see how lifeless man Bulgaria has turned his native Daura to paradise? and how ogun state roads are world class bcoz obasanjo was once president..
are northerners not the most backward, poorest and retrogessive people in the universe despite their political and military power?
presidency ko, presidential ni.
BTW I thought you wanted to run away from Nigeria, have you gotten your visa?
failure of a lawyer.no wonder you are not progressing.

I thought you said igbos will get it? Now you have backtracked and walked back from that position.

I won’t even respond to the other nonsense you posted up there.

For your own sanity, I would advise you to forget about Nigeria’s politics and focus on your niche—which is itinerant trading. Honestly, too many bridges have been burnt and the recipients of your hate and insults won’t forgive or forget what you have done for the past few years.

Go back home and redraw your plans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by BabaRamota1980: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

You say you are yoruba and you ram into me like you have done over my justified comment against the igbos?

I leave you with your conscience.

He is one of the Ibos born in Lagos. They consider themselves a higher being than the Ibos born in East. They call themselves Yoruba to differentiate from other Ibos. Similar thing happened last year when a new identity called Arewa Igbo surfaced. At least those ones retained Igbo....the Lagos born ones just outright drop all reference to yanminri and claim Yoruba. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Throwback: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

even if the shit you spout is admitted to be the truth, why should a right thinking person hate another ethnic group for what their political or military class are doing or has done, has all the igbos in the world held a meeting before where they agree to all what their military class did before?
if you hate them so much that you will be using what some group of misguided people has done in the past to taunt them ,why don't you let them be on their own in their Biafra..
how can a Nigerian hate another Nigerian because of an event that happened long before most were born.
if it is to postrate before Mr asiwere tinuofo or shout sai baba, you are good.
as if igbos are the people that said Nigeria should be the headquarters of shithole republic.

Haven't you heard that Igbos hate Awolowo for daring to contest and win the Premiership of his own tribal region ahead of Azikiwe who was also contesting for same position on a different party?

For daring to campaign to his people and win among his people, Igbos say Awolowo introduced tribal politics in Nigeria and denied an Igboman the birthright of his forefathers on foreign soil.

They still hate Yorubas because of Awolowo, while we Yorubas just laugh at them for the unserious clowns that they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

Lmaooo incoherent to you because your brain is so addled with stupidity to understand anything. You're worthless, just accept it and do the whole discourse a favor and go get laid, you sound like a whiny insecure virgin that has been hamrolled into been a reject all his life, sucks to be you Mr pseudo-intellectual lawyer.

I get laid quite a lot. I have got 99 problems but a pu*sy ain’t one. In fact, I have one of your sisters disturbing me to come over to lekki and have some of that coochie but I am too busy at the moment.

My unshakable position is that bridges have been burnt by your ilk and your tribe suffers it in consequence. Also, it would be difficult for igbos to attain Presidency in this country.

So why don’t you concentrate on the substance of my submission?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
They say igbos can never get presidency, some igbos agree ie the ones hell bent on biafra, some don't and some don't even care who is president (sadly), but yet these clowns are still opening threads upon threads about igbos presidency. One of the clowns has made up his mind that the whole of Nigeria hates igbos while his tribe is loved by all, another clown claims to argue with facts but all he does is write long good structured epistles filled with hate, bitterness and rubbish.

another clown is so obsessed about igbos that he opens a thread day after day about igbo ppl while the last clown is just a kid who follows things with dem say dem say.

Yoruba people needs spiritual cleansing in this forum since they claim to be hated but do the direct opposite each day.

GET HELP.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

Haven't you heard that Igbo's hate Awolowo for daring to contest and win the Premiership of his own tribal region ahead of Azikiwe who was also contesting for same position on a different party?

For daring to campaign to his people and win among his people, Igbos say Awolowo introduced tribal politics in Nigeria and denied an Igboman the birthright of his forefathers on foreign soil.

They still hate Yorubas because of Awolowo, while we Yorubas just laugh at them for the unserious clowns that they are.
Hate begets hate, your people started the hate and Igbos only reciprocated in full measure. So stop bit.ching about with your obnoxious revisionisms like you own all the archives to history. There is no love between the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria as it is, so let's stop the pretence. Only way forward is for that shit.hole of a country to be dissolved, everything other thing is just a pointless derivative of beating about the damn bush.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by BabaRamota1980: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

The emotional Igbo cry baby at his best.

Cry to the UN and ICC for telling you your shameful history.

Azikiwe is a nationalist for telling all who cared to listen about how his Igbo tribe would dominate the independent Nigeria.

But Akintola is anti Igbo and a tribalist for alerting his Yoruba people to the execution of that domination agenda that was being played out at the a university of Ibadan, a federal university?

The same University where Azikiwe kept on appointing a succession of 3 Igbos to be the Chairman of the school council?

Where an Igbo led council ensured a junior Prof Kenneth Dike was appointed ahead of the pioneering African professor in the whole school, Prof Oladele Ajose who was a medical doctor. And when same Kenneth Dike was reluctant to accept the position he knew he wasn't the most qualified Nigerian, the Igbo school council chairman replied that the school would have to look outside for other candidates rather than consider the other qualified and more senior Nigerians, just because they are not the most senior Igbo which was the only merit required.

Same Kenneth Dike went on to recruit as school principal, and out of 115 recruited, only 3 Yoruba's merited employment while the bulk of the rest went to the East.

So that Akintola had the effrontery to call out the tribalism and nepotism of the Igbos, he was an Igbo hating tribalist who deserved to die?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by BabaRamota1980: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

I thought you said igbos will get it? Now you have backtracked and walked back from that position.

I won’t even respond to the other nonsense you posted up there.

For your own sanity, I would advise you to forget about Nigeria’s politics and focus on your niche—which is itinerant trading. Honestly, too many bridges have been burnt and the recipients of your hate and insults won’t forgive or forget what you have done for the past few years.

Go back home and redraw your plans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Throwback: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Let him continue his say, I will also have my say with facts, showing that the cowards and tribalists are the very ones who have been calling others cowards and tribalists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

I get laid quite a lot. I have got 99 problems but a pu*sy ain’t one. In fact, I have one of your sisters disturbing me to come over to lekki and have some of that coochie but I am too busy at the moment.

My unshakable position is that bridges have been burnt by your ilk and your tribe suffers it in consequence. Also, it would be difficult for igbos to attain Presidency in this country.

So why don’t you concentrate on the substance of my submission?
Diary of an estranged man grin, when you have the cold fingers of fact pointing at you, you recoil into your defensive shell. You've got 99 problems and your inability to get pvssy surely adds to make it a century of fuvk ups all piled up on your dumb ass lmfaooooooo, nyggah you are a virgin at 40 still squatting in mama's house, your inane attempts to act like you some big wig in Lekki online even makes it laughable.

And your submissions as it has always been are baseless, inconsequential, mundane, and irrelevant. So there's no substance to whatever you stand for or posit on here, or any where for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

He is one of the Ibos born in Lagos. They consider themselves a higher being than the Ibos born in East. They call themselves Yoruba to differentiate from other Ibos. Similar thing happened last year when a new identity called Arewa Igbo surfaced. At least those ones retained Igbo....the Lagos born ones just outright drop all reference to yanminri and claim Yoruba. grin

grin grin grin

You should see me laughing hysterically at your comment. It is so funny. The igbo conundrum is a sad tale of how a resourceful tribe has allowed hate to define and drive their grievances with their mother country.

It teaches me a personal lesson to express my misgivings in any situation without recourse to emotions, recriminations and hate. I blame igbo problems in Nigeria on parental indoctrination of hate into their children. If not for indoctrination, I don’t know how this present generation of igbo kids knew so much about a war this generation should not even remember.

I didn’t know about this civil war issue until Jonathan’s Government when the igbos came all out for revenge against Yorubas whose present generation went on about things without a care in the world. We didn’t know about any war because our parents never told us about it. We learnt about that stuff on NL politics section(I personally did). The amount of hate propagated by igbos for the last 7 years is enough to power a nuclear reactor.

The hate is simply too much and it has damaged Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

Diary of an estranged man grin, when you have the cold fingers of fact pointing at you, you recoil into your defensive shell. You've got 99 problems and your inability to get pvssy surely adds to make it a century of fuvk ups all piled up on your dumb ass lmfaooooooo, nyggah you are a virgin at 40 still squatting in mama's house, your inane attempts to act like you some big wig in Lekki online even makes it laughable.

And your submissions as it has always been are baseless, inconsequential, mundane, and irrelevant. So there's no substance to whatever you stand for or posit on here, or any where for that matter.

Ok. I have heard you.

Kinda busy now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok. I have heard you.

Kinda busy now.
I could care less mate.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

I could care less mate.

Lol. Funny guy.

No need to get angry. Just follow and implement my recommendations to the letter.

Invest in the east. Retain your human capital there. Respect other Nigerians more.

If all these are done, your biafran agitation will gain traction.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Fatherofdragons: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tushkito:
They say igbos can never get presidency, some igbos agree ie the ones hell bent on biafra, some don't and some don't even care who is president (sadly), but yet these clowns are still opening threads upon threads about igbos presidency. One of the clowns has made up his mind that the whole of Nigeria hates igbos while his tribe is loved by all, another clown claims to argue with facts but all he does is write long good structured epistles filled with hate, bitterness and rubbish.

another clown is so obsessed about igbos that he opens a thread day after day about igbo ppl while the last clown is just a kid who follows things with dem say dem say.

Yoruba people needs spiritual cleansing in this forum since they claim to be hated but do the direct opposite each day.

GET HELP.

Very correct bro, they just don't know when to stop been clowns, honestly it's becoming sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by BabaRamota1980: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Throwback:

Haven't you heard that Igbos hate Awolowo for daring to contest and win the Premiership of his own tribal region ahead of Azikiwe who was also contesting for same position on a different party?

grin grin
Aare Ona Kakanfo and Sardauna were not wrong in their summation of Ibo persona. Their conclusions is still evident in Ibo till today.

This point you raised is crucial. An Ibo president might rig in an Ibo as governor in Lagos.

Its only parties that dont want to be taken serious will field Ibo as president or vp. Never ever ever an Ibo president over Nigeria. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lol. Funny guy.

No need to get angry. Just follow and implement my recommendations to the letter.

Invest in the east. Retain your human capital there. Respect other Nigerians more.

If all these are done, your biafran agitation will gain traction.
What happens to people like us that were born and bred in Ibadan, I shouldn't invest in my POB? Omo Ibadan ni mi o, hard to alienate myself from a land that gave me lifeangry
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

What happens to people like us that were born and bred in Ibadan, I shouldn't invest in my POB? Omo Ibadan ni mi o, hard to alienate myself from a land that gave me lifeangry

Really?

And you hate Yorubas this much?

You must be kidding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Fatherofdragons: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
When I read some of the things these yorubas write, I begin to understand better why they are called snakes, imagine them saying that igbo parents has always thought their children how to hate, this is the same ppl that will always remind their daughters not to marry omo igbo, that they will eat their flesh in the east lol.

They said that they never knew about the civil war, that igbos has been showing hatred to them for the past 7 years because of Jonathan and the civil war, and I think to myself, do this ppl actually think that it's all igbos that know about the war? if not for ipob, I wouldn't have known there was anything like biafra.

This yorubas keep on recycling lies upon lies, threatening the ppl that build massively in their region and call it home ( which is very foolish) with genocide, this same Yoruba claim that they are hated by igbo yet no day goes by without a thread about igbos from them, that is to show u who the true hatefull bunch are.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Bane2020: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Really?

And you hate Yorubas this much?

You must be kidding.
Why would I hate Yorubas when a yoruba did a lot for my dad in his difficult times... Online tribal hate brings out the worst in people, I'm done with the tribal back and forth, you are right in your postulations, it's best Igbos invest in the East, I'll be in your shoes as well given the circumstance. I'm done with ethnic bashing.

Good luck to you guys.
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
When I read some of the things these yorubas write, I begin to understand better why they are called snakes, imagine them saying that igbo parents has always thought their children how to hate, this is the same ppl that will always remind their daughters not to marry omo igbo, that they will eat their flesh in the east lol.

They said that they never knew about the civil war, that igbos has been showing hatred to them for the past 7 years because of Jonathan and the civil war, and I think to myself, do this ppl actually think that it's all igbos that know about the war? if not for ipob, I wouldn't have known there was anything like biafra.

This yorubas keep on recycling lies upon lies, threatening the ppl that build massively in their region and call it home ( which is very foolish) with genocide, this same Yoruba claim that they are hated by igbo yet no day goes by without a thread about igbos from them, that is to show u who the true hatefull bunch are.

I have given my position and it behoves on you to take the many positives from it for the benefit of your tribe.

Trying to justify the actions of your youth online will not help you as millions are consuming our exchanges here, thus forming subjective opinions which will go a long way in shaping relations between both tribes going forward.

I have done my part in opening the eyes of so many liberals (Yorubas) to the dangers posed by your tribe.

I advise you to build alaigbo as nobody will do it for you. I have not been to the east since after my vocational one year law school program and I hope not to be there again. My region is quite sufficient for me. I want you(and other igbos) to have the same feeling of adequacy for your region for the benefit of the coming generation.

Safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I have said it that they need serious help, this same igbo presidency that they have sworn that igbos will never get, was actually invented by buhari and his ppl to get igbos votes, to them they have been building bridges and flyovers all over Nigeria that is why they merit it, they are the most loved and cherished by all Nigerians so it's quite easy for them to be president

while igbos are burning and scattering bridges so the presidency will be hard for igbos, this ppl sit in their homes and make wild conclusions which is very dangerous, they feel that they've got it all right in politics and don't need igbo votes which is very stupid, they forget that a reasonable amount of igbos live in the south west and they are part of the eligible voters there, yes their votes will be counted as part of the southwest but that does not mean that everyone will vote as a single unit that is why their votes are always divided yet they claim political sophistication but we know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Fatherofdragons: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

I have given my position and it behoves on you to take the many positives from it for the benefit of your tribe.

Trying to justify the actions of your youth online will not help you as millions are consuming our exchanges here, thus forming subjective opinions which will go a long way in shaping relations between both tribes going forward.

I have done my part my opening the eyes of so many liberals (Yorubas) to the dangers posed by your tribe.

I advise you to build alaigbo as nobody will do it for you. I have not been to the east since after my vocational one year law school program and I hope not to be there again. My region is quite sufficient for me. I want you(and other igbos) to have the same feeling of adequacy for your region for the benefit of the coming generation.

Safe.

Whatever it is u are playing at, am not buying it.
stop covering up ur bitterness under a cool, I don't care demeanor, it's not fooling any one, I know who u are.

I would love it very much if u tell those ur so called liberal yorubas to do all they can to make life unlivable for igbos in the southwest, so that they can leave.

I am very content in my safe region and have no intention whats so ever to visit the southwest except on business.
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Fatherofdragons: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tushkito:

I have said it that they need serious help, this same igbo presidency that they have sworn that igbos will never get, was actually invented by buhari and his ppl to get igbos votes, to them they have been building bridges and flyovers all over Nigeria that is why they merit it, they are the most loved and cherished by all Nigerians so it's quite easy for them to be president

while igbos are burning and scattering bridges so the presidency will be hard for igbos, this ppl sit in their homes and make wild conclusions which is very dangerous, they feel that they've got it all right in politics and don't need igbo votes which is very stupid, they forget that a reasonable amount of igbos live in the south west and they are part of the eligible voters there, yes their votes will be counted as part of the southwest but that does not mean that everyone will vote as a single unit that is why their votes are always divided yet they claim political sophistication but we know the truth.

Very annoying ppl, I tell u.
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
SE need to build bridges to become president while SW and North can do the vilest things and no one can judge them because its understood that they are animals whose excesses should be excused.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Fatherofdragons: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
jomonic:
SE need to build bridges to become president while SW and North can do the vilest things and no one can judge them because its understood that they are animals whose excesses should be excused.

Unfortunately that is the hypocrisy we are talking about here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bane2020:

Why would I hate Yorubas when a yoruba did a lot for my dad in his difficult times... Online tribal hate brings out the worst in people, I'm done with the tribal back and forth, you are right in your postulations, it's best Igbos invest in the East, I'll be in your shoes as well given the circumstance. I'm done with ethnic bashing.

Good luck to you guys.

I am surprised at this post from you given your hardline posture.

The causes for the acrimony between both tribes runs deep and will take many years to remedy. I believe that the online exchanges have contributed in no small measure to the deterioration in the relationship between the youths of both tribes and it cannot be undone easily.

That being said, the short term solution to our differences still remains a restructuring of the federation while we respect each others’ sensibilities and differences online. A situation whereby our online discourse is characterized by insults and muddying of the pool by our igbo brothers will only make tangible rapprochement efforts fail before it even gets started. Take for example the Buhari issue. The igbos have insulted both Yorubas and Hausas to an extent where even liberals who were hitherto opposed to Buhari now have no choice but to stick with him out of tribal loyalty. This has been my personal experience as the igbos have made Nigerian politics an Us v Them scenario thus leaving no grounds for concensus.

I think it’s a little too late in the day to walk back the hateful rhetoric that pervades our online discourse. What we can do now is to respect ourselves and practice the politics of live and let live while respecting the majority decisions.

I hate to look like the purveyor of hate and division but that is what you have made me look like with your post.

Take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Unfortunately that is the hypocrisy we are talking about here.

Big time hypocrites who are incapable of self assessment. Spoilt children of Nigeria. They are the reason this country is at a standstill.
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
jomonic:

Big time hypocrites who are incapable of self assessment. Spoilt children of Nigeria. They are the reason this country is at a standstill.

Deal breaker kind of comment.

Completely alienates and blindsides the other side.
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Deal breaker kind of comment.

Completely alienates and blindsides the other side.

Because the other side is blind to objectivity. I mean they need serious psychological observation and interventions to be able to self access and come to reality.
Re: Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... by resurgent2019: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
jomonic:

Because the other side is blind to objectivity. I mean they need serious psychological observation and interventions to be able to self access and come to reality.

And what reality is that if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylva Picks Tompolo’s Son As Deputy In Bayelsa / Cross Carpeting Destroying Role Of Opposition – CSO / Mend Threatens Mtn, Sacoil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.