Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries (17338 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Don’t Pay After Two Weeks Outage, NERC Tells Electricity Users / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by funshint(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
If osun state vote APC then I know that majority of Yoruba's not all are cowards
So they should vote that dancing clown?
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by emmie14: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2018
folly22:
Brother, two months salary out of 18 months. They owe 36 half months and they said they will pay four half months
Jesus Christ. Abominable crime
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by bareal(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2018
A lot is wrong with our Constitution, owing of salaries should be criminal offence punishable by law.

It is unacceptable in whatever form whether half or modulated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by bamasite(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Last time I heard about modulation was in telecommunication class and in speech!

Spits!
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by fujirice: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Frankiss44:
No problem Baba.. You will get modulated votes... Idiot
Gbam!
Safe for the "idiot" aspect.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2018
ivandragon:
well, at least he has the guts to show up for debate to spew this trash.

adeleke, by avoiding debates, has shown he has nothing to offer beyond dancing in public...

I get your point...

But I don't think Osun State people are looking for someone who can debate.

They only need someone with a good heart. If he meets up with the criterion then good...

1. If he's dull, he can surround himself with bright brains.

2. If he can beat Mike Jackson to his dancing game, I think its just a big plus to his office.

2 Likes

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by 7lives: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2018
ybalogs:
PDP for where? No wonder the dancing senator refused to show up for the debate. You really think Osun peeps will allow a F9 parrallel Governor abi.. The D day is here already so let's keep our fingers crossed.

So Adeleke Wabantu did not show up for the debate again, I dey laugh o.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by RevenGeMission: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Muzikluva:

Oga... There is no excuse whatsoever!!! Who has been in power for the past four years at the presidency?? How many bailout funds has Aregbe received All the borrowed funds what were they used for?? !

See ? that's how you fail and always root for failure, the reason why Allocation was cut was because of the sudden drop in oil price from $120~150 / Barrel to $25~70 /Barrel , clueless failed to save any money

therefore even if APC is at the presidency , it's impossible to raise allocation until crude and economy is fully recovered

and the borrowed funds ? used to execute projects , pay outstanding debts and improve facilities in the state
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by RevenGeMission: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

But Aregbese said Osun IGR is bigger than that of the entire SE.?

Why couldn't he pay generate that same $4.2b or more.?

Show me the article's source where he made that claim, there's no exaggeration in the fact that Osun has improved over the years and it's more developed than SS/SE Potor lands in general
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by emmie14: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Shameless emtional rants as usual

This payment of modulated salary was the only alternative for the Osun state's government to retain workforce otherwise , full salaries would have been paid and at least 20 thousand workers would have lost their job

Osun state used to have 4.2 Billion allocation, Jonathan reduced it to 1.2Billion , how the fcvvk is the Governor supposed to pay all workers ?

People like you will never rise. Everything about your senses is Jonathan. Why didn't buhari upgrade osun allocation back to #4.3b. So Buhari is still taking instructions from Jonathan. What is the essence of working or maintaining work force without salaries? Do you really have civil servants around you? Must countries around the world where credit facilities works pay salaries on or before 25th of every month. You can't owe any south Africa beyond 30th . They receive double their salaries as bonuses by the end of the year. Shame onto your support for wickedness while blaming Jonathan. The spirit of change is to correct errors of past administrations. Shame once again

1 Like

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by 7lives: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2018
stawarts:
[color=#770077][/color] Sorry, which state are you from and what is your take on the happens in your state?

You want to kill him abi?, can any good news come from his side?, why do you think he is obsessed with issues like, Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Ondo Osun and Tinubu.
He is obsessed with Yoruba land, by Monday, he will be here to CRY and wail about how the election was RIGGED.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by ivandragon: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2018
yomi96:
when will your lord and master buhari show up. You bloody hypocrite

that is why people like you will continue to be slaves to bad rulers.

is pmb now a good example?

confused clown.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by ivandragon: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2018
yomi96:
did fayemi come for ekiti debate? Abeg go sitdown some where, all this nairaland politicians wey no fit even win their ward sef they advise

mention 5 clear policies that adeleke is bring to governance...

policies he has properly articulated in public & his responses to specific issues on governance...
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by RevenGeMission: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
I am quite sure i have risen above what you'll ever be , and i will not stop rising

Secondly , a sensible educated person would know when oil price dipped from 120 to 25 , and without savings on the part of the clueless one , there's bound to be trouble and consequences

A simple history lesson : A former governor of Osun state Chief Bisi Akande was maliciously voted out for retrenching several thousands of workers, Instead of doing that Aregbe negotiated with worker's union and they chose half salaries

Further Breakdown of facts is that Level 1-7 have their full salaries

Level 8 through 13 recieve 75%

14- and above receive half salaries, comparing their salary scales , those receiving ''Hafusa'' take home more pay than every other person in the civil service , but you wouldn't seek for knowledge , you prefer garbage in , garbage out

Buhari can not return the size of allocation because crude is still below 70 per barrel and there's less production these days

Ordinary 3rd bailout i am sure you were among those ranting that it's for political gains rather than applaud the government for wanting to clear debt (Incase the election is lost )

Be objective and be sensible abeg , if you don't know , ask people who know and if you don't know , despite the problems in the country ,
Aregbesola in his first tenure paid workers latest by 29th and even paid 13 months salary

You can sit behind your computer all day and analyze / Compare SA with NG , but you would be displaying blatant ignorance (AGAIN)

Their population, Economy , structure is not the same as ours and Yes, the Whites still run their government and those ones rarely steal to stupor
emmie14:

People like you will never rise. Everything about your senses is Jonathan. Why didn't buhari upgrade osun allocation back to #4.3b. So Buhari is still taking instructions from Jonathan. What is the essence of working or maintaining work force without salaries? Do you really have civil servants around you? Must countries around the world where credit facilities works pay salaries on or before 25th of every month. You can't owe any south Africa beyond 30th . They receive double their salaries as bonuses by the end of the year. Shame onto your support for wickedness while blaming Jonathan. The spirit of change is to correct errors of past administrations. Shame once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Akorkor(f): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Lets wait and see how things turn at Osun election. Any sensible human will not vote for APC. APC will be send packing like they did to AKANDE in the past. Akande was bold enough then to tell teachers that stones would come out and vote for him , that he doesnt bother about teachers.

Note that 80% of workforce in Osun state are teachers and we all know how they have been suffering with unpaid salaries. For God sake, Salary is not a favor, it is there entitlement. A lot of retired workers in osun state have not received one naira since their retirement. Many of them are dying, their children dont have a job to support their age parent and some people are here because of 20k they gave you for campaign making mouth about APC. Aregebesola is BAD and APC should be thrown out like a bin.

God bless Osun State.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by VULCAN(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2018
If BMC can't get an erection in the morning, it's Jonathan's fault.

RevenGeMission:
Shameless emtional rants as usual

This payment of modulated salary was the only alternative for the Osun state's government to retain workforce otherwise , full salaries would have been paid and at least 20 thousand workers would have lost their job

Osun state used to have 4.2 Billion allocation, Jonathan reduced it to 1.2Billion , how the fcvvk is the Governor supposed to pay all workers ?

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Championlaw200(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Brotherman You just made my DAY!
Frankiss44:

1 Like

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by mikkyjay(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2018
Yhinkss:

an average igbo boy does not have respect for their elder so they can never have respect for anybody. besides they are mostly product of baby factory with no parent attachment. the entire igbo lineage does not have proper upbringing and that's y they constitute social disorder.... all over the world.
You and the guy you are reacting to are the same no difference, just look at how you abused an entire nation because of one nonentity online.
Shame on you.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by FitnessHomme: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Fizic: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Frankiss44:

Chaiii baba can't stop laughing �
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Muzikluva(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

See ? that's how you fail and always root for failure, the reason why Allocation was cut was because of the sudden drop in oil price from $120~150 / Barrel to $25~70 /Barrel , clueless failed to save any money

therefore even if APC is at the presidency , it's impossible to raise allocation until crude and economy is fully recovered

and the borrowed funds ? used to execute projects , pay outstanding debts and improve facilities in the state
no! This is how yu fail and root for failure. Was it only Osun state's allocation that was cut?? Pay outstanding debts yu say?? The bail out funds he has received thrice nko? Please, you have nothing tangible to say. You are just blindly supporting the political party. Support the personality and not the party. Please dnt bother mentioning me cuz ain't gonna reply you again... No time!
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by RevenGeMission: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2018
some pandora boxes are not worth opening don't run away

If you had a recent memory wipe, i should remind you that at least 26 states was unable to pay 8 months salary before GEJ left Presidency, some states in SS/SE /ND still owe workers despite the fact that their allocation is x 5 of Osun's

Uptill now Kogi still owes workers whereas Brother tree hugger owns all the expensive toys

Muzikluva:
no! This is how yu fail and root for failure. Was it only Osun state's allocation that was cut?? Pay outstanding debts yu say?? The bail out funds he has received thrice nko? Please, you have nothing tangible to say. You are just blindly supporting the political party. Support the personality and not the party. Please dnt bother mentioning me cuz ain't gonna reply you again... No time!
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by iamarvye(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I just dey observe jare, let me come and be going. the electorates that do participate mostly in osun state election are the ones that doesn't have access to light and water in their various homes. this is what Aregbesola promised in his second term in government, but he failed woefully in fulfilling that. Abeg where's the airport project he promised. Abeg tell me ooooooooooo. we are not based on twitter, nairaland comments. we votes based on what is ground and achievement of the candidate. the likes of you said alot of things here last year senatorial bye election, in all the credible candidate coast to victory. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke was able to fulfilled his mandate to the people cos' of the projects he delivered to his senatorial district. this is what people see on ground and they are voting enmass for him. besides it's the turn of osun west senatorial district to produce the next governor of osun state. since 1999, they have not produced the governor and the deputy governor. this is not fair at all.

I wonder how y'all sit and talk about Osun like y'all live here or knows everything about the state. You claimed there's no light when Osun enjoys stable electricity. Y'all e-warriors should at least find out from the real people that lives in the state.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by hush15: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
ivandragon:
well, at least he has the guts to show up for debate to spew this trash.

adeleke, by avoiding debates, has shown he has nothing to offer beyond dancing in public...

Buhari will still evade his own so get over it
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Pat081: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2018
ybalogs:
Have you been to Osun state recently? If yes, then this is coming from your hatred for APC.
yes d guy may nt b to Osogbo or osun state, I always do stop over in Osogbo every Friday to grt my friends no good road 4rm lwo to Osogbo and some places too but let wait and see if ur so call APC can do free and fair election
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by NwaliE01: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2018
PDP is far better than this APC of a thing. They keep lying that PDP is bad, Corrupt and wicked but they never did half of the wickedness APC melted on Nigerians go this 3 years. The toughest Economic climate in our democratic Governance is the APC 3 years in power.
Bunch of wickedly dangerous liars.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by dewana4real2all(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Don't tell me trach

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
NwaliE01:
PDP is far better than this APC of a thing. They keep lying that PDP is bad, Corrupt and wicked but they never did half of the wickedness APC melted on Nigerians go this 3 years. The toughest Economic climate in our democratic Governance is the APC 3 years in power.
Bunch of wickedly dangerous liars.
they are very wicked oooo. we don wise more than them ooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ccagoke:
I pity Osun people clamouring for Adeleke of the PDP. You better shine your eyes and avoid stories that touches the heart. A vote for Adeleke is like voting for more problems in the next 4 years. A man that cannot spell his name correctly
Please pity yourself ogbeni
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by femifemi1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Must a state choose between APC & PDP. Are there not other credible individuals from other political parties. Must they share their destinies and souls btw devil & one sea that we don't even know the colour. Like play like play almost 20 yrs don't waka after democracy day, yet no single meaningful transformation, either at local, state or federal level. Can't we just try to make use of that thing God gave us caled "Brain" for once.
Please, enlighten your brothers, sisters, mamas and papas to do it right this time, all it takes is just your vote. Enough of all these backward moving leadership.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by emmie14: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I am quite sure i have risen above what you'll ever be , and i will not stop rising

Secondly , a sensible educated person would know when oil price dipped from 120 to 25 , and without savings on the part of the clueless one , there's bound to be trouble and consequences

A simple history lesson : A former governor of Osun state Chief Bisi Akande was maliciously voted out for retrenching several thousands of workers, Instead of doing that Aregbe negotiated with worker's union and they chose half salaries

Further Breakdown of facts is that Level 1-7 have their full salaries

Level 8 through 13 recieve 75%

14- and above receive half salaries, comparing their salary scales , those receiving ''Hafusa'' take home more pay than every other person in the civil service , but you wouldn't seek for knowledge , you prefer garbage in , garbage out

Buhari can not return the size of allocation because crude is still below 70 per barrel and there's less production these days

Ordinary 3rd bailout i am sure you were among those ranting that it's for political gains rather than applaud the government for wanting to clear debt (Incase the election is lost )

Be objective and be sensible abeg , if you don't know , ask people who know and if you don't know , despite the problems in the country ,
Aregbesola in his first tenure paid workers latest by 29th and even paid 13 months salary

You can sit behind your computer all day and analyze / Compare SA with NG , but you would be displaying blatant ignorance (AGAIN)

Their population, Economy , structure is not the same as ours and Yes, the Whites still run their government and those ones rarely steal to stupor
you a f.o.o.l to support evil. To delay people's salaries and wages you're call Jonathan? You might be rich in your pocket and educated in you're capacity but surely you lack wisdom . Your conscience satanic id.io.t.....I better ignore you. Your government owe civil servants for 18months and you pledged your support and wish to vote for the same vampire. You're cursed person.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by RevenGeMission: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
You called me fool and idiot , are you that bitter

I am not rich and i am not begging , neither do i blame buhari for my woes , i work hard
emmie14:
you a f.o.o.l to support evil. To delay people's salaries and wages you're call Jonathan? You might be rich in your pocket and educated in you're capacity but surely you lack wisdom . Your conscience satanic id.io.t.....I better ignore you. Your government owe civil servants for 18months and you pledged your support and wish to vote for the same vampire. You're cursed person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: NBA Bows To Pressure, Postpones Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / PFN Rejects Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says It Stands By CAN's Decision / ₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.