Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries (17315 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / Don’t Pay After Two Weeks Outage, NERC Tells Electricity Users / We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by yomi96(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2018
ivandragon:

I believe the debate was not 'suddenly' scheduled. he must have known about it for a while & as such, should have made plans to attend...

one of the key qualities of a good administrator, is time management.

if you are close to adeleke, let him know that skipping key debates won't do him any good...

the maximum number of people that will attend his rallies all over the state will be between 150,000 to 300,000...

a national debate will allow him reach millions within & outside the state.
did fayemi come for ekiti debate? Abeg go sitdown some where, all this nairaland politicians wey no fit even win their ward sef they advise

2 Likes

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by OmoManU: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2018
By Sunday morning breeze go don blow and fowl yansh go don open
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by MENELIK11: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Amchido:
I don't know why Yoruba's are idiots. Salary is an entitlement, not a favor!

Osu, your parents failed!
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2018
From report we read online, its not modulated but nonpayment for months, I really won't know if he's right or wrong cos we have lazy journalist who don't investigate any item but just report verbatim as it's said and sometime formulate their own story in the comfort of their room
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2018
We're you also paid modulated salaries
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by 3verblazing(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2018
U don't have to be abusive... To make ur statement...gush! Some pple seff
Amchido:
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by sureheaven(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Don’t worry guy, u are the next governor of Osun state.

No better option.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by drealmydas: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2018
emmie14:
Salaries are workers right and not favour from one stupid head of state or governor. They worked for the money and deserve their pay. Is very shameful that you even owe salaries for one month. It kills my soul anytime I see somebody boosting about payment of 3month salaries out of 9months. Chai...sacrilege!!!

You get sense, wahali!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by RevenGeMission: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2018
Shameless emtional rants as usual

This payment of modulated salary was the only alternative for the Osun state's government to retain workforce otherwise , full salaries would have been paid and at least 20 thousand workers would have lost their job

Osun state used to have 4.2 Billion allocation, Jonathan reduced it to 1.2Billion , how the fcvvk is the Governor supposed to pay all workers ?

emmie14:
Salaries are workers right and not favour from one stupid head of state or governor. They worked for the money and deserve their pay. Is very shameful that you even owe salaries for one month. It kills my soul anytime I see somebody boosting about payment of 3month salaries out of 9months. Chai...sacrilege!!!
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Jogunomi1: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
when the Aregbese the most debtor governor in southwest show up his debate in the second term, Abeg wetin he do in his second term. his second term tenure is disastrous. osun State people are not coward. osun State pensioners will protest again in this week over unpaid pensions and gratuities. over 3000 pensioners have died due to their unpaid pensions and gratuities. they were unable to treat themselves. Aregbesola is a murderer. that is osun state people knows him for. we will all see on September 22, that's liberation day for all of us.

Can you show me your pvc bearing osun number? I can show you mine. Empty rants on nairaland
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Tadeus(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Amchido:

And which tribe dis senior idiot comes from?
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Yhinkss(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2018
FastShipping:

Moronic clown you're. It's your forefathers that are idiots.... grin grin

an average igbo boy does not have respect for their elder so they can never have respect for anybody. besides they are mostly product of baby factory with no parent attachment. the entire igbo lineage does not have proper upbringing and that's y they constitute social disorder.... all over the world.

1 Like

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by giles14(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2018
ybalogs:
Just dancing? What do you say about his WAEC results? Only a shameless man will display such results for the world to see.
so in essence your president is a shameless man

1 Like

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by anonymuz(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2018
emmie14:
the entitled to full payment every month. I don't know why he's talking as if payment of salaries is a favour to the workers. I just tire for this people.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by anonymuz(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2018
emmie14:
they are entitled to full payment every month. I don't know why he's talking as if payment of salaries is a favour to the workers. I just tire for this people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by EternalTruths: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

This payment of modulated salary was the only alternative for the Osun state's government to retain workforce otherwise , full salaries would have been paid and at least 20 thousand workers would have lost their job

Osun state used to have 4.2 Billion allocation, Jonathan reduced it to 1.2Billion , how the fcvvk is the Governor supposed to pay all workers ?

But Aregbese said Osun IGR is bigger than that of the entire SE.?

Why couldn't he pay generate that same $4.2b or more.?
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by stawarts(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Johnnyessence:
when the Aregbese the most debtor governor in southwest show up his debate in the second term, Abeg wetin he do in his second term. his second term tenure is disastrous. osun State people are not coward. osun State pensioners will protest again in this week over unpaid pensions and gratuities. over 3000 pensioners have died due to their unpaid pensions and gratuities. they were unable to treat themselves. Aregbesola is a murderer. that is osun state people knows him for. we will all see on September 22, that's liberation day for all of us.
Sorry, which state are you from and what is your take on the happens in your state?
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2018
grammar.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Charly68: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2018
They borrowed more than they can afford to finance and the truth is the projects on ground didn't justify the humongous debt profile of the state Govt. A reasonable person would know easily that their Govt make noise to justify their wickedness . State workers must not be used to pay for Govt recklessness. It is appalling

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Muzikluva(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Agreement between who and who This man is a fool, sorry to say. Modulation ko Transposition ni
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by BabaO2: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
If osun state vote APC then I know that majority of Yoruba's not all are cowards
pls correct your syntax error first and
stop commenting on what does not concern you.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Can you show me your pvc bearing osun number? I can show you mine. Empty rants on nairaland
lol i have my pvc intact, I'm not Ajele but Osun based.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Muzikluva(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Oga... There is no excuse whatsoever!!! Who has been in power for the past four years at the presidency?? How many bailout funds has Aregbe received All the borrowed funds what were they used for?? !
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Israel17: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Would love to share a good News with my Fellow Nairalanders
ILR CASH​
Get residual income into your bank account without stress. With this account you invest and get returns on your investment. We have weekly and monthly plan. Investments are made in units at ₦5000 per unit.
Weekly Plan​
- When you invest ₦5000 (1unit) you get ₦325 every week for 28weeks. You can invest in as many units as you wish.​
Monthly Plan​
- When you invest ₦5000 (1unit) you get ₦1500 every month for 7months.
You can invest in as many units as you wish.​
ILR COOPERATIVE​
Do you want to start/expand your own business, built a house, buy a car or fund a project? The answer is ILR Cooperative. It's a cooperative scheme. You contribute into the scheme monthly for 6months. Then, we give double of your 6months contribution as loan. You pay back in 12months without interest and no collateral. After repayment, you either collect another loan or get back your initial contribution. Eg. If you want 1.2m, you contribute 600k in 6months and we give you 1.2m and you pay back in 12months.
ILR SHOPPING​
Load your house with foodstuffs, toiletries, provisions, beverages with ILR Shopping plan. This is shopping investment with returns either in 3months or 7months to pick items from our supermarket. In this you don't get cash. You invest in multiples of ₦5000. ₦5000 = ₦2,900 monthly for 3months or ₦1,450 monthly for 7months.
₦10000 = ₦5800 monthly for 3months or ₦2900 monthly for 7months.
₦15000 = ₦8700 monthly for 3months or ₦4350 monthly for 7months.
You just place order for items worth your returns. We bring your order to you or you come to our SuperMart to pick them.
ILR EDUCATION​
Now the stress of paying school fees is over with ILR Education Plan.
For nursery, primary & secondary schools, you invest 1st term school fee of you wards with us 3months (90days) before resumption. When school resumes, we pay 1st, 2nd & 3rd terms fees directly to the school.
For tertiary institutions, you invest half of the fee with us 3months (90days) before resumption and we pay full when school resumes or after 3months.
For more details call:09072260605/08132748178
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by emmasege: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2018
kolaaderin:
Day dreaming is allowed. The way it is now in Osun, PDP will be coming o u t 4th on this race. The competition is between Oyetola and Omisore
You are absolutely right, it's between Omisore and Oyetola but Omisore is our choice.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by folly22(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2018
emmie14:
Brother, two months salary out of 18 months. They owe 36 half months and they said they will pay four half months
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by Johnnyessence(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2018
stawarts:
[color=#770077][/color] Sorry, which state are you from and what is your take on the happens in your state?
osun state, let me come and be going jare. wetin i know.
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by ehissi(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2018
APC and their useless grammarphilia... angry

From "Technically defeated",and "Silently working to resolve" to Iberiberism, now it is "Modulated"......... angry

Ooga Oooh.......

Don't worry, when the ballot is going to be counted after election, will also get a modulated result figureand not half of the votes cast.... grin

Ode with Modulated Reasoning....... angry
Re: OsunDebate: Oyetola - We Don’t Pay Half Salaries, We Pay Modulated Salaries by kolaaderin: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2018
emmasege:
You are absolutely right, it's between Omisore and Oyetola but Omisore is our choice.

Your own choice, while oyetola is some others choice. Saturday is sancrosant let meet at the poll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) / SON Introduces Production Authentication Mark On All Imported Products / Bala Mohammed Emerges PDP Governors' Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.