Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. (5648 Views)

Top 10 Best Night Clubs In Lagos / Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers / Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by Mightyify(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2018
Two (2) best NightClubs in Abuja that will make you stop clubbing in Lagos.

This will be my seventh year in Abuja after leaving Lagos. I have almost been to every club in Abuja, due to nature of my job anytime I hub into Lagos, I still club there. So I have all the exposure needed to pen down my observations. Lagos people might not agree but club experience in Abuja is of high standard and class thanks to children of our politicians who grace these night clubs.

No. 1-CLUB COLONY ABUJA: Anyone who has ever been to this club knows most Lagos clubs have a lot to learn from them. It is the most fashionable and exclusive club located in Nicon luxury hotel, plot 903 tafawa balewa way Area 11 road Garki Abuja . It has the best interior I ever seen including the installation of the latest and greatest sound and lighting technology. Their customer service is superb, their cocktails, wines are not ridiculously priced. Though it was officially opened this year it has become homes for Abuja big wigs, politicians and celebrities. It has been rumored to be owned by the son of famous African pop singer King Sunny Ade which kind of explains why celebrities trip in and out of the club.

No. 2: Club Storm

Club Storm will give most Lagos clubs a run for their money. This club makes this list because despite how expensive Abuja is, it provides an almost low-key experience compared to its competitors. With a well rounded night of dance, musical concerts, karaoke, drinks and vanity nights, you are guaranteed to have nothing but fun! The high standard of the club as well as the professional who plays amazing songs from old school to latest releases of both African artistes and international, there is also WiFi access that is seen throughout the building.

Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by emmie14: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulation on the achievements of attending to all the clubs in Abuja. Clubbing is just your hobby. What job? Are you a dj or waiter? You need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by uboma(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2018
emmie14:
Congratulation on the achievements of attending to all the clubs in Abuja. Clubbing is just your hobby. What job? Are you a dj or waiter? You need deliverance.

Your conclusion about the op shows how shallow your mind is.

1 Like

Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by cahrlifa(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Trust me when I say u haven't gone clubbing in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by SocialJustice: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2018
cahrlifa:
Trust me when I say u haven't gone clubbing in Lagos
He hasn't even gone clubbing in Abuja.
Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by ba7man(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Abuja peeps are dry jooor.
Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by Phoenixnkem: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol.. [color=#990000][/color]
Emmie please hit me up am in abuja..
@street_bwoi_ (IG)
A black bowl on towel..���
Re: Two '2' Best Night Clubs In Abuja That Will make you You Stop Clubbing in Lagos. by Sndfrank: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Moment Effect Of Hard Drugs Hits Bella Shmurda On Stage (video) / Pictures Of Amina Muaddi, The Fenty Footwear Designer With Whom ASAP Rocky Cheat / Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.