Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption (22504 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Skmoda360(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Mowoe:

Small google search would help; if you're feeling too lazy to type, GBAM! Use Google assistant.

Nahhhh! It's okay, no need to thank me. smiley
the boy na indomie generation...
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2018
.....better late than never

UNFORGIVENESS IS MY MAJOR BAD SIDE!
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Skmoda360(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2018
omoiyalayi:

He play drum set @ rccg adeboye church
is adeboye the actual owner of RCCG?....if I cutlass you now den go sey I do bad...
warn yourself oooo..

....... grin
omoiyalayi:

He play drum set @ rccg adeboye church
is adeboye the actual owner of RCCG?....if I cutlass you now den go sey I do bad...
warn yourself oooo..

Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by omoiyalayi(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Skmoda360:

warn yourself oooo..

....... grin
warn yourself oooo..

Oh oh

Sorry he play drum set @ rccg Skmoda360 father's church

Are you happy now grin
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by mabea: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
iAudio:
indomie generation full nairaland these days.
He might just be a muslim

1 Like

Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
mabea:
He might just be a muslim
yeah, maybe.
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Lovelife433(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
ObaKlaz:
You mean you don't know him? He's Frank Edwards' step brother.
i swear u don mad finish lol
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by ObaKlaz: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Lovelife433:
i swear u don mad finish lol
grin grin
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Lovelife433(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2018
miracood:
eyaah....
but who b KIRK FRANKLIN
animal but u no davido, wizkid idiot.
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by KrystosCJ(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2018
Forgiveness has no boundaries.
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by bigcasava1(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2018
miracood:
eyaah....
but who b KIRK FRANKLIN
what stage of civilization are ur community?
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by lloyds(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2018
So he kept unforgiveness in his heart and has been singing gospel all these years. . Even his only father. . Whatsoever he could have done. .
Very bad to me, not impressed by this. .

More so, do believe in Devine healing, if you carry His treasures indeed, you can minister that to your father.

Medical reports are nonsense to men genuine faith.
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by JamesTPhillips: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Why some bobo generation are comment on this one , k,frankling back in those day 90s,2000 to 2018 from hiphop to gosple songs, from his REVOLUTION to SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME, LEARN ON ME, MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HAND, if you wanna learn about life and wisdom then bring your mum !
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by ottalo: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2018
femi4:
buy tv, you no gree
No mind am Na black and white TV he de watch
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by icogb: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tellemall:

Explain this theory of forgiving and still hating him.

Why do father's make themselves so hated by their children in Nigeria?
Because dey feel d child will fore dem after all nd wen d child doesn't, there re lots in d society who wld jdg it.
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by victorazyvictor(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
The father is a bad nigga grin see his eyes, he is pretending.
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Xcoolwunmi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
gospel artist lol
miracood:
eyaah....
but who b KIRK FRANKLIN
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lovelife433:
animal but u no davido, wizkid idiot.
fool
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by omo1478(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sirdiq21:
it Pains a lot wen u live without known ur Biological Parents
I come to know my Father After my Secondary School till date his memory has not been deleted from me

thou I have forgiving him but I hate him
So far as you still hate him, then you haven't forgiven him. Please please try and do. I know it is painful
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
ObaKlaz:
You mean you don't know him? He's Frank Edwards' step brother.

Both of them are cousins to Frank Sinatra
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by Skmoda360(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Oh oh

Sorry he play drum set @ rccg Skmoda360 father's church

Are you happy now grin
grin grin grin better
Re: Kirk Franklin Reconciles With His Dad Who Gave Him Up Adoption by omoiyalayi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Skmoda360:

grin grin grin better

grin lol grin

U funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J.T Tom West Is Dead / Omoni Oboli Mourns The Death Of Sam Sarpong With Heartbreaking Message / Anto Lecky Mocks People Putting 'BBNaija Aspirant' In Their Bios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.