Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding (30447 Views)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Nothing last forever undecided
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by petsam11(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2018
Verifiability:
Sincerely, I don't know the couple but surprised a lot of "stars" graced their wedding.

Can someone help me out on who they are?

I'm an experienced chartered accountant. Do you need affordable accounting and other related services for your small business? Check my signature.

Lala Akindoju is a Nollywood actress. She won 2016 AMVCA's Trail Blazer Award for her hard work over the years in the movie and entertainment industry... She is one of the casts of the movies "Fifty" wer she played Omoni Oboli's house maid and recently one of the super casts of the movie "Potato pohtato" and many more...

While her husband is a chef (although I just got to know of recent). But what I know is that he is one of Akah Nnani's (and outstanding fast growing actor and media personality) best friends... For two years now, he, Akah Nnani and one other cool lady have been doing an overview of AMVCA's best and worst dressed celebrities on Akah Nnani's show "Akah Bants", go to the Internet u will see a lot of this shows although I am waiting for them to do the recent overview for the 2018 AMVCA's and I guess the reason why they haven't done it is probably cos of the planning of his friends wedding...

But I think Lala is more popular than her husband... Lala is loved by many top actors (male/female) cos she is humble, down to earth and she also knows her craft... I think she also owns (or jointly owns) a production house... she also partners with Joke Silva in one production company like dat (details on her and Joke Silva's instagram page)

That's a short rundown of who the couple are.
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by petsam11(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2018
geekybabe:

The groom, chef fregz is a high class celebrity chef. Trained in France and uniquely recreates Nigerian food for private classy elite events. The bride is an actress. And then she won the trail blazer award at amvca last year.

@ the bolded, she won the AMVCA's trail blazer awards for 2016 not 2017... 2017 was won by Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama one of the cast of the movie "93 days".
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by masseratti: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
Adesuwa, go and get pregnant

Rita go and marry
Dafuq, are you freaking serious? You waste of sperms, are you God GO and get a job please, cretin, you guys are really disgusting, go and her pregnant, no ooo go and put the baby in her, can you imagine what kind of trauma you can put her if she sees this? Why are you so heartless? A cretin is better than you.
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2018
@Verifiability

I saw her in kunle afolayans movie 'The CEO'.

And then she was in that movie 'the royal hibiscus hotel' with zainab balogun that showed in TIFF last year in Canada. I remember they were all over the news.

Kemi lala Akindoju is the 2nd from the left.

Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by petsam11(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2018
masseratti:
Dafuq, are you freaking serious? You waste of sperms, are you God GO and get a job please, cretin, you guys are really disgusting, go and get pregnant, no ooo go and out the baby in her, can you imagine what kind of trauma you can put her if she sees this? Why are you so heartless? A cretin is better than you.

Like seriously, some people don't know what their words can do to the person next door to them... Especially when the person haven't done anything wrong to u... when I saw that statement I didn't border quoting because of I quote and say what's on my mind, it might turn into something that I wouldn't like...

Sometimes I read comments on Nairaland and I ask what actually went wrong with some people's soul... it can be very disgusting and at the same time, disheartening! Just imagine the kind of trauma that that woman would be going tru if she reads something like this... and what some ppl don't know is that most of these celebrities are also Nairalanders...
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by geekybabe(f): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2018
petsam11:

@ the bolded, she won the AMVCA's trail blazer awards for 2016 not 2017... 2017 was won by Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama one of the cast of the movie "93 days".
I sha know she won the award at some point.
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by petsam11(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
geekybabe:

I sha know she won the award at some point.

Ok dear! We are good! Have a wonderful day!
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by D1zion: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2018
The man is finer than the lady. Auch!
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Damseldammie(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:

Rita go and marry
None of your business
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Damseldammie(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Stunning
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by JacksonOyibo: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by greatnessola: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2018
beautiful ladies
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Gkemz: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2018
This Adesua too fine. May her hubby live long to enjoy her fully and not die of cancer bedevilling him.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by masseratti: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2018
petsam11:

Like seriously, some people don't know what their words can do to the person next door to them... Especially when the person haven't done anything wrong to u... when I saw that statement I didn't border quoting because of I quote and say what's on my mind, it might turn into something that I wouldn't like...

Sometimes I read comments on Nairaland and I ask what actually went wrong with some people's soul... it can be very disgusting and at the same time, disheartening! Just imagine the kind of trauma that that woman would be going tru if she reads something like this... and what some ppl don't know is that most of these celebrities are also Nairalanders...
I wonder, seems he or she is a born throwaway, because if he or she has a family or a sister he or she won't wake up to type that rubbish, it's just too disgusting for a human to think like that, I normally don't do that but I had to give him a piece of my mind.
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:

Rita go and marry

Maybe Banky W is shooting blanks. shocked

Na joke oh!!!

Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Icon79(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adesua is really beautiful.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by backspaced(f): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Looking for Fresh Chartered Accountants/HND Accounts Graduates for our client, a well-established business conglomerate headquartered in Sango-Ota.

Qualification & Experience:
• Recently qualified or about to qualify Chartered Accountant/HND Accounts Graduate with maximum 0-1year experience.
• The employee will undergo further training in the company’s accounts department.
• Must have a strong understanding of Accounting Principles and willing to learn.

If you’re interested in building a career with a well-established and respected company, then send in your CV immediately to response@elevantix.com

The subject of the mail should be Fresh Chartered Accountant.
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by yibayadux: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Omotolani ...hottest
Re: Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding by itsjoy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Susu is slaying all the way Preety lady

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal / List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.