Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults (30374 Views)

Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Made4naijablog: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Korede Bello, who is a close associate of Tiwa Savage, has insisted that it doesn’t matter if the romance she shared in a recent video with Wizkid is real or not.

In a recent chat with a radio station, the Godwin singer said both Tiwa Savage and Wizkid were two consenting adults and there was no need for anyone to get emotional about the video. He stated,

“I don’t mind the free publicity I get from the video based on association (the same record company) with Tiwa Savage. To be honest with you, they are two consenting adults and they are entertainers. They are in the show business and it doesn’t matter if it (their romance) is real or not. They are getting the numbers; the video had over one million views within 24 hours. I feel sometimes Nigerians get too emotional about certain things.”

Bello, who just released two singles, Champion and Bless Me, insisted that he had to take a break from music to re-evaluate his life. He explained,

“I just took a nap, to be honest. I went into my room and I took a long needed nap. I had been ‘overthinking’ and I needed to clear my head. At some point, I was climbing and happy but didn’t know why I was climbing. I just lost sight of the reason I was doing certain things. I will say I got blinded by the spotlight. When you are in the spotlight, you don’t see anyone else and it is delusional. At times, you have to step out of the spotlight and see people who are watching you.”

He, however, said he had no regrets, insisting that everything that had happened to him was for a reason and as a result of choices he made at certain times.

“There will always be something you would wish you did better, but you cannot change the past. I only look back to motivate myself and I understand that my decision today affects tomorrow,” Bello said.

Speaking on hate comments on social media, he admitted that he always felt bad that people could attack a peaceful person like him. He said,

“It is a touchy one, but I am optimistic by nature. Human nature is designed in a way that we see negative things quicker than positive things. Of course, there was a time hate comments made me feel terrible. But now, I just count my blessings and try to appreciate every positive comment. At a time, I didn’t understand why someone would say something bad to me because I am peaceful. No matter how perfect you are, people will always attack you.”

Bello also rubbished claims that he had left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, saying people only came to such a conclusion because he had been quiet for a while.

source

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/tiwa-savage-and-wizkid-are-consenting-adults-korede-bello/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Made4naijablog: 3:59am On Oct 28, 2018
More
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11am On Oct 28, 2018
GBAM!.

Haters should keep hating till they forget to go on with their sorry lives!!

This little excerpts from the article below nails it all.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by segebase(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2018
ok o
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Ghnaija(m): 5:51am On Oct 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by AGIRI8(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2018
Dude is deep

18 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Blessinq1(f): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2018
Not my business
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Learnstuffs: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2018
If you want to make it in the Entertainment Industry, you need to learn how to create scandals. Kim Kardashian became world famous because of the sextape with rapper Ray J.

21 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by KingLennon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Entertainment is showbiz. These two are busy making their body every minute. If am an artiste I will do same....

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by SIMPLYkush: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
shut up small boy... meanwhile
HOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RECORDED IN THE BIBLE IF NIGERIA VS ISRAEL WAR OCCURRED
The 3rd Book of Chronicles; Chapter 1
1 And in the days when Mohammadu the son of Buhari from the tribe of Fulani whose city is Daura in the high plains of Katsina was King of Nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign,
2 Then,did Lai the son of Muhammed who was amongst the King’s counselors,opened his uncircumcised lips and he spake ill unto the nation of Israel and threatened the host of the Army of God saying; “ 3 weeks i give thee, return to us that he may be punished Nnamdi the son of kanu the one who has spoken profanely against our land or we shall smite and utterly destroyed thee”
3 And when the children of Jacob heard this they took counsel and sought the face of the Most High,the God of their forefathers,even the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.
4 And God told Benjamin,the son of Netanyahu of the tribe of Judah who was the chief Ruler of the Children of Israel and told him to press a button in the secret war chamber of David.
5 And Benjamin the son of Netanyahu did all that the Lord had commanded him and behold,from the midst of the sea a mighty missile carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed Nigeria killing all the cattle,men,women and even children and turning the whole land into a wilderness.
6 And when the neighbors of Nigeria,the children of Cush and the Ethiopians saw this they cried
“oh Nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh Nigeria we weep for thee because you have allowed Lai the son of perdition to lead thee unto destruction and your land is now desolate”

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by neolboy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Their life their shame

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by ShameOnAPC: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Korede should focus on how he will revive his music career
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by babyfaceafrica: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
and who asked you?...all this indomie artist who believe they have something sensible to say... to.me tiwa and whizkid are just playing to the gallery for their album to sell....useless youths are all social media commenting ..while both of them are smiling to the banks.. when will people have sense!!!!..that is how Kolington and late barrister were lying they were fighting to make money...who forgot k1and obesere,.....paso and osupa...all lies to sell market.. people be wise!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by ofemigeorge(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by nabegibeg: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Korede Bello, who is a close associate of Tiwa Savage, has insisted that it doesn’t matter if the romance she shared in a recent video with Wizkid is real or not.

In a recent chat with a radio station, the Godwin singer said both Tiwa Savage and Wizkid were two consenting adults and there was no need for anyone to get emotional about the video. He stated,

“I don’t mind the free publicity I get from the video based on association (the same record company) with Tiwa Savage. To be honest with you, they are two consenting adults and they are entertainers. They are in the show business and it doesn’t matter if it (their romance) is real or not. They are getting the numbers; the video had over one million views within 24 hours. I feel sometimes Nigerians get too emotional about certain things.”

Bello, who just released two singles, Champion and Bless Me, insisted that he had to take a break from music to re-evaluate his life. He explained,

“I just took a nap, to be honest. I went into my room and I took a long needed nap. I had been ‘overthinking’ and I needed to clear my head. At some point, I was climbing and happy but didn’t know why I was climbing. I just lost sight of the reason I was doing certain things. I will say I got blinded by the spotlight. When you are in the spotlight, you don’t see anyone else and it is delusional. At times, you have to step out of the spotlight and see people who are watching you.”

He, however, said he had no regrets, insisting that everything that had happened to him was for a reason and as a result of choices he made at certain times.

“There will always be something you would wish you did better, but you cannot change the past. I only look back to motivate myself and I understand that my decision today affects tomorrow,” Bello said.

Speaking on hate comments on social media, he admitted that he always felt bad that people could attack a peaceful person like him. He said,

“It is a touchy one, but I am optimistic by nature. Human nature is designed in a way that we see negative things quicker than positive things. Of course, there was a time hate comments made me feel terrible. But now, I just count my blessings and try to appreciate every positive comment. At a time, I didn’t understand why someone would say something bad to me because I am peaceful. No matter how perfect you are, people will always attack you.”

Bello also rubbished claims that he had left Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records, saying people only came to such a conclusion because he had been quiet for a while.

source

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/tiwa-savage-and-wizkid-are-consenting-adults-korede-bello/

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by gurunlocker: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Is KB still singing?
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by 10mobile: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Glamour09(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Namdeenero(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
1 And in the days when Mohammadu the son of Buhari from the tribe of Fulani whose city is Daura in the high plains of Katsina was King of Nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign,
2 Then,did Lai the son of Muhammed who was amongst the King’s counselors,opened his uncircumcised lips and he spake ill unto the nation of Israel and threatened the host of the Army of God saying; “ 3 weeks i give thee, return to us that he may be punished Nnamdi the son of kanu the one who has spoken profanely against our land or we shall smite and utterly destroyed thee”
3 And when the children of Jacob heard this they took counsel and sought the face of the Most High,the God of their forefathers,even the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.
4 And God told Benjamin,the son of Netanyahu of the tribe of Judah who was the chief Ruler of the Children of Israel and told him to press a button in the secret war chamber of David.
5 And Benjamin the son of Netanyahu did all that the Lord had commanded him and behold,from the midst of the sea a mighty missile carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed Nigeria killing all the cattle,men,women and even children and turning the whole land into a wilderness.
6 And when the neighbors of Nigeria,the children of Cush and the Ethiopians saw this they cried
“oh Nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh Nigeria we weep for thee because you have allowed Lai the son of perdition to lead thee unto destruction and your land is now desolate”
I swear this rubbish you wrote here dry pass Sahara desert angry

13 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by enemyofprogress: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Cindy08: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Naija self so na Godwin singer dem call am if na wizkid now or davido dey will call him international music artist
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by when2(f): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Pls wake up it's daybreak already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Benekruku(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
[s]HOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RECORDED IN THE BIBLE IF NIGERIA VS ISRAEL WAR OCCURRED
oh Nigeria we weep for thee because you have allowed Lai the son of perdition to lead thee unto destruction and your land is now desolate”[/s]

You should be made naked and tied to 12 Cylinder automobile, before being dragged over a rocky terrain till you shredded into pieces

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Pls put both hands on ur head and repeat after me
"Oh Lord, I need sense" Say it louder!

10 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Emerald94(f): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Wize1: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Lmao! This killed me. grin

9 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by uc4uandc(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Koredo.... What a career
Re: Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72469250:
GBAM!.

Haters should keep hating till they forget to go on with their sorry lives!!

This article below NAIL it all.
This article below NAILS it all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable: I Spend More Money On Designers Than Hushpuppi (Video) / Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) / Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.