Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need (5947 Views)

Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / Nigerian Couple Hold A Game Of Thrones Themed Wedding Unclesuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Problem is this may not work always. If the fellow is shy they may not even remember all the formulas they've crammed. It will all just vaporize when they stand in front of their beau. Yet they can't go along with the book on a date and be peeking from it.

On the other hand, if both of them have gotten over their shyness and are both comfortable with each other then the convo will flow without the need for any formula.

Still the book is a good idea to have a range of topics to talk about.
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ioannes:
Problem is this may not work always. If the fellow is shy they may not even remember all the formulas they've crammed. It will all just vaporize when they stand in front of their beau. Yet they can't go along with the book on a date and be peeking from it.

On the other hand, if both of them have gotten over their shyness and are both comfortable with each other then the convo will flow without the need for any formula.

Still the book is a good idea to have a range of topics to talk about.
You're right. We don't teach guys to cram. We teach them not to. This particular book is only for a 1-on-1 conversation with someone you ALREADY know. FemaleSextapes will help solidify the conversation. Since you already know each other, no one is under pressure.

If it's someone you don't know, we have a different book called WooTalks. It's a great read and it has a a man needs to woo any woman.

See image and link below. https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/wootalks

1 Like

Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
thisissimeon:
Where did u got all dis knowlegde from
They are knowledge that will change your life. They can't be found anywhere online.
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by youcanmakeit: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
iLegendd:
You have a great point, but let look at this scenario.

You are in a foreign country and you want to return. Since you're a Nigerian, does it mean you shouldn't have money in your hand?

You want to visit your cousins to spend 5 months with them. Since they're your cousins, does it mean you shouldn't go with your clothes?

You are walking on the road without a single money on you, then you saw a Chinese restaurant and you really need to eat. Will you enter the restaurant or keep walking home? You'll not enter the restaurant. Without money in your pocket, you won't be confident to enter the restaurant to order for food.

This formula is the money or confidence we are giving men.

Do you go a Nigerian exam hall without a single preparation since Nigeria is "ours?" Someone who prepares himself to defend a school project is better than someone who isn't prepared.

In the book, and after teaching, we told our students not to be in their heads. In fact, we told them to only use the system as a backup, but let their conversation flow naturally.

Now, here is John, who knows this system and here is Emeka, who doesn't know it.

These two people are having a free flowing conversations with two ladies without using a technique. Though, John has a technique under his belt, but he's letting the conversation flow naturally, but Emeka doesn't have any.

Between these two people, who will run out of things to say faster? It's Emeka. Having a technique locked down gives John extra confidence which Emeka does not have.

For a man to be confident, there must be something you're holding on to. In conversation, having the FemaleSextapes technique gives you enormous confidence over other guys. This makes you a great conversationist. This keeps you organized.

The moment a man, country, or company is organized, greatness is inevitable. Nigeria had never been organized since 1960 and this is why the country isn't great.

Have you gone to a man's house, but when your turned, the whole compound or room isn't organized? Also, have you gone to a house or room where everything is organized? Which do you prefer?

This formula is only a way to keep men organized and not ramble from left to right without a definite direction.

In life, people who are not organized are not ready for success. In conversation, most men are not organized. Luckily, the formula "FemaleSextapes" is here to keep them stay organized. Use it and see the difference.

A man who knows one or two legal tricks is better than a man who doesn't. A blogger who knows SEO tricks is better than a blogger who doesn't. Having a formula doesn't mean you're fake, but you're prepared. Albert Einstein has lots of formula to solve different problems.

FemaleSextapes is the formula to solve conversation problems or lacking what to say between a man and a woman. Men who don't know it will always be behind the conversation spectrum. #Fact.

OK, Mr A will look at a number and call it 6, while Mr B will look at that same number and call it 9. Both might be right because they're looking at it from different angles.. Based on these analogy I might say you're right..

But realistically, Let's look at it as a whole not from a specific angle; When Mr John is talking to this new sexy girl he's attracted too, he needs FemaleSextapes in order to stay organized, confidence and not run out of things to say right ?

And here is the funny part...> Mr John has a sexy sister (off course, he loves and respect her) but guess what; he doesn't need FemaleSextapes to hold a conversation with her, John is organized and confident "by default" when interacting with his sister. In fact to a large extent, he doesn't even give a fuc!k if he is not organized and confidence when talking to her which paradoxically makes him even more confident and organized. I've never on this planet earth hear any guy say he ran out things to say when taking to his sister..

Like I said before all these come from one CORE issue ..> "trying to impress the girl" so she can agree to date you or have sex with you..

I feel "running out of things to say" when talking to a girl you like is a symptom of a problem, and that problem is trying to impress the girl". Every guy knows what to say when talking a girl (even if he is in a conversation with Nicky Minaj or Tiwa Savage). The reason why he is running out things to say is because he's thinking of what things to say that will make her like him or that will not get him rejected by her..

In my own opinion and based on my experience, my advice for guys is just to "speak their mind" when talking to girl, same way they speak their mind when talking to their sisters and their fellow guys. The conversation will flow better that way.

Enough said.
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by edicied: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
some mumu people go still cun buy the book
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2018
youcanmakeit:

OK, Mr A will look at a number and call it 6, while Mr B will look at that same number and call it 9. Both might be right because they're looking at it from different angles.. Based on these analogy I might say you're right..

But realistically, Let's look at it as a whole not from a specific angle; When Mr John is talking to this new sexy girl he's attracted too, he needs FemaleSextapes in order to stay organized, confidence and not run out of things to say right ?

And here is the funny part...> Mr John has a sexy sister (off course, he loves and respect her) but guess what; he doesn't need FemaleSextapes to hold a conversation with her, John is organized and confident "by default" when interacting with his sister. In fact to a large extent, he doesn't even give a fuc!k if he is not organized and confidence when talking to her which paradoxically makes him even more confident and organized. I've never on this planet earth hear any guy say he ran out things to say when taking to his sister..

Like I said before all these come from one CORE issue ..> "trying to impress the girl" so she can agree to date you or have sex with you..

I feel "running out of things to say" when talking to a girl you like is a symptom of a problem, and that problem is trying to impress the girl". Every guy knows what to say when talking a girl (even if he is in a conversation with Nicky Minaj or Tiwa Savage). The reason why he is running out things to say is because he's thinking of what things to say that will make her like him or that will not get him rejected by her..

In my own opinion and based on my experience, my advice for guys is just to "speak their mind" when talking to girl, same way they speak their mind when talking to their sisters and their fellow guys. The conversation will flow better that way.

Enough said.

Nice point. On this sister part, you have a point. The reason you're relaxed with your sister is because you're in your comfort zone. Talking with a girl who isn't your sister is out of your comfort zone.

When you're out of your comfort zone, you need a weapon. When you want to give a speech or defend a project, you need to be prepared. Haven't you heard the saying, "Luck is when opportunity meets preparedness"?

Using the sister or relation's analogy, let me ask you a question. Your elder sister is a lecturer in the university you're studying. It's time for exam. Will you prepare for the exams or not?

Since you're a Nigerian, I know you won't because she'll give you 100/100 even if you don't write it. In countries where things work, you need to be prepared.

We want people to be prepared in all they do, but we don't want them to cram. Impromptu delivery is the best in a conversation, but a man who is prepared will have a better impromptu. A pastor who builds a Church without being spiritually prepared is building it for the devil.

Preparation is key to success.

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by iLegendd(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2018
edicied:
some mumu people go still cun buy the book
I don't need to reply you with too many words. People who read will always lead people who spend that money meant for books in drinking.

If you take 7k to the bar, before you know it, it's gone. But if you spend that money in a book, the knowledge will still be there even 20 years from now. You may even make money from teaching others. Be wise. You are calling people who buy books and acquire new skills or knowledge mumu, right? You're missing.

People are buying those books. See screenshots below. People who read free versions of our books are giving testimonies let alone people who read the full book. If you can't afford our paid books, read the free ones.

Any man who comes to us with a relationship or bedroom issues, it's solved. Our job is to solve men's relationship problems and we do it perfectly well. Do we need to apologize for helping men with dating tips? No, we need to flaunt it.

1 Like

Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by iLegendd(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2018

Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by iLegendd(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by Erecticle(f): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Manmen
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by EyeConfidence(f): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Manmen
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by Haykaymos(m): 5:18am On Sep 19, 2018
iLegendd:
You have a great point, but let look at this scenario.

You are in a foreign country and you want to return. Since you're a Nigerian, does it mean you shouldn't have money in your hand?

You want to visit your cousins to spend 5 months with them. Since they're your cousins, does it mean you shouldn't go with your clothes?

You are walking on the road without a single money on you, then you saw a Chinese restaurant and you really need to eat. Will you enter the restaurant or keep walking home? You'll not enter the restaurant. Without money in your pocket, you won't be confident to enter the restaurant to order for food.

This formula is the money or confidence we are giving men.

Do you go a Nigerian exam hall without a single preparation since Nigeria is "ours?" Someone who prepares himself to defend a school project is better than someone who isn't prepared.

In the book, and after teaching, we told our students not to be in their heads. In fact, we told them to only use the system as a backup, but let their conversation flow naturally.

Now, here is John, who knows this system and here is Emeka, who doesn't know it.

These two people are having a free flowing conversations with two ladies without using a technique. Though, John has a technique under his belt, but he's letting the conversation flow naturally, but Emeka doesn't have any.

Between these two people, who will run out of things to say faster? It's Emeka. Having a technique locked down gives John extra confidence which Emeka does not have.

For a man to be confident, there must be something you're holding on to. In conversation, having the FemaleSextapes technique gives you enormous confidence over other guys. This makes you a great conversationist. This keeps you organized.

The moment a man, country, or company is organized, greatness is inevitable. Nigeria had never been organized since 1960 and this is why the country isn't great.

Have you gone to a man's house, but when your turned, the whole compound or room isn't organized? Also, have you gone to a house or room where everything is organized? Which do you prefer?

This formula is only a way to keep men organized and not ramble from left to right without a definite direction.

In life, people who are not organized are not ready for success. In conversation, most men are not organized. Luckily, the formula "FemaleSextapes" is here to keep them stay organized. Use it and see the difference.

A man who knows one or two legal tricks is better than a man who doesn't. A blogger who knows SEO tricks is better than a blogger who doesn't. Having a formula doesn't mean you're fake, but you're prepared. Albert Einstein has lots of formula to solve different problems.

FemaleSextapes is the formula to solve conversation problems or lacking what to say between a man and a woman. Men who don't know it will always be behind the conversation spectrum. #Fact.

Now, this is what I call great customer relation!

2 Likes

Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Download countdown soon.
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Re: SECRET: How to Hold a Conversation with a Woman. The Only Formula You Need by SamySamy123: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
For me, the most important rule is for you to Allow for pauses

It’s quite OK that you won’t be able to come up with something to say at every moment during the conversation. Pauses are a common occurrence in discourse. Allow her to become accustomed to the concept of pauses by selectively employing pauses or thoughts in your speech.

When people communicate, their speech rates automatically synchronize. This means that individuals automatically imitate the speed with which the other person speaks. As a result, if you speak slowly, she will also speak slowly, and the conversation will last longer. Being confident rather than scared is the key to speaking slowly.

Consider the pauses as an opportunity for her to impress you. You don’t have to come up with subject after topic for discussion. You want to gently ask her to take the initiative during the lull. If she does, you’ll know she’s having fun conversing with you.

Here are more tips on how to keep a conversation going with a Girl: https://bscholarly.com/how-to-keep-a-conversation-going-with-a-girl/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / Lady Caught Red-Handed Cheating On National TV (Photos) / Can You Believe This Is Actually A Black And White Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.