Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? (33081 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / For Sale Are 2 Units Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow Located At Bethel Estate Emene, Enugu / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by gaby(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2018
You are about to get scammed.
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by GOFRONT(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2018
grin
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by Chigorkizz(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2018
This house is not for sale,beware of Razaki
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
ONLY IN IJEBULAND AND LAGOS
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by 360great(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018
How much seun go dash u shocked
arthurwillia:
Finally FTC..
shocked
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by Temptee101(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
post=71272979:
This reminds us of the inscription we saw recently somewhere in Lagos on a bungalow which read
"THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE, BEWARE OF 419, ESPECIALLY MY SON, Chukwudi"!!
This is exactly the way we saw it, no tribalistic undertone in it at all, as you guys know we are always against TRIBALISM!
Only the good Lord knows the story behind that inscription!

.................. .................. .................. ..............
OAN,
Thank You everyone.
All those effort, posts sleepless nights were all worth it afterall and acknowledge financially BIG TIME, from a foreign land......and that is just the beginning!
Beautiful times are here....
Issa GOOD LIFE! (No little league, We Major!)
It can only be God!

Thanks Nairaland, You guys ROCK........all of y'all!
We thank you all for this GOOD TIMES... wink
Sweet , Beautiful, Expensive, Lovely Gist Loading soon.........

Addendum: Everything you post online is being seen in places you can never imagine!
Mind what you post ALWAYS!
Our cent!
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by Exponental(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Not means negotiable. This house is negotiably for sale
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
post=71272979:
This reminds us of the inscription we saw recently somewhere in Lagos on a bungalow which read
This is exactly the way we saw it, no tribalistic undertone in it at all, as you guys know we are always against TRIBALISM!

OAN,
Thank You everyone.
All those effort, posts sleepless nights were all worth it afterall and acknowledge financially BIG TIME, from a foreign land......and that is just the beginning!
It can only be God!

Addendum: Everything you post online is being seen in places you can never imagine!
Our cent!
Wait Are u Dying? Why all this greetings
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by BestDude: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
steemlord:
IT MEANS NOTHING! whether or not its written on the property, u must still cough out some money, pay the right lawyers and estate professionals to do thorough check and investigation before u initiate any payment on any property. u cant do it on your own. if the sellers are dubious, they can equally take down that painting or warning notice. also note , that this warning sign inst on a building up for sale, doesnt mean there isnt any dubious intention or legal issues underneath. just pay the right professionals and pray to God most especially when buying non-titled or family properties. just my 2kobo

Thank you. Just look at the comments above yours, that is how people miss out on opportunity.

And yes, sane person will just dole out cash for a property with such inscription on it without the aforementioned in your quoted post.

That is how intelligent people do things.
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by arthurwillia(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
360great:
How much seun go dash u shocked

1000 million hundred thousand Leone grin
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by Fitbillionairep: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
th lady the threaten doing this to me is cripple now. satan save am say she no post am. she for dey dance shoki with satan now
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by BestDude: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
th lady the threaten doing this to me is cripple now. satan save am say she no post am. she for dey dance shoki with satan now
I don't understand..can you explain further?
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by olametrix(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin yes explain further with Arabic or biblica English.
Because your Nigeria English is too mush for me to understand
Fitbillionairep:
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by IbrahimDamola: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
post=71272979:

OAN,
Thank You everyone.
It can only be God!

Our cent!

My dear muslim brother, it actually read 'beware of my son kamoru'. grin

I'm sure you are the who have sold all his father properties to Ibos and wasted the money on drunking Alomo and fucccking ashana. grin

Proof right here. ..

1 Share

Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by pek(m): 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
There is no house that is not for sale. The price is what matters.
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Funny, they didn't see better house to fight for.
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by BestDude: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
pek:
There is no house that is not for sale. The price is what matters.

Gbam!
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by Standardcosting(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
post=71272979:

OAN,
Thank You everyone.
It can only be God!

Our cent!
Have you been fired?
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by BestDude: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Standardcosting:

Have you been fired?
grin Lwkmd
Re: 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? by FakeUnity: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2021
post=71272979:

OAN,
Thank You everyone.
It can only be God!

Our cent!

Stop deceiving yourself mr buhari bmc aka vulture roaster, it was a yoruba name you saw. yorubas usual warn people against buying their houses from their criminal sons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute Following Death Of His Landlord / A Port Harcourt Neighbourhood Burning This Morning( Pictures) / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.