Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Urgent Advise Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advise Needed (345 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed! / Pls Your Urgent Advise Is Needed / Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Urgent Advise Needed by ODAVI(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Hello Gurus in the house.

I have been an good follower on this thread since late 2016.

I applied to UK for master degree in management and was admitted. I was suppose to resume this sep with a 3000 pounds scholarship.

I also applied to schools for my MBA, like CLEVELAND STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHWEST MISSOURI STATE, SULROSS STATE UNIVERSITY and i just applied to John Carroll University yesterday.

I have been admitted to Cleveland MBA since MAY. north west will be coming in shortly as they only await my official transcript to be sent to the school for final review.

Please i intend going to the embassy by Oct.

I plan choosing Abuja.

Any red flag why i didn't schedule my interview for Lagos?
Any current student in Cleveland please gurus help me refer anyone you know currently studying there.
On my i20 i stated family funds and also sent a bank a statement of my dad to get my i20 but i will be going to the embassy with my company account of more than 100million monthly. Any issue?

Please stop by to give your valuable and verifiable advise.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by justwise(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
US student visa thread is here to ask this question

(1)

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja / Sevis Fees / Easter Island Statue Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.