Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Royalty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Royalty (2006 Views)

Inufin Ayomide D’great – Poetry For Royalty / Bloggers, Where Do You Get Royalty-free Pics Of Celebrities For Your Articles? / Where You Get Authors' Royalty For Your Books/stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 1
By Amah

King Zume's kingdom is a very big one, he had rule his kingdom, Kuvi kingdom for 11years, he was married to two wives, it wasn't in his plan to marry two wives but when the first wife couldn't get pregnant, she couldn't bear any child for 7years of being married to king Zume, being a king the pressure was so much on him to marry another woman,

He needed a heir to his throne just the same way his father left the throne for him,

He has consulted many oracles and many doctors they couldn't see or tell him what the problem is, his first wife, Duni was chosen for him, she was the daughter of a king too in another kingdom and a beautiful virgin who carries herself like egg, she has many maidens attending to her, she was really beautiful, her husband loves her and she knows that and it makes her swell with pride, she didn't believe anybody was as fine as she is, she shout at the maiden or punishes them, and sometimes sack them from attending to her, sending them back to where they come from at the slightest provocation, she punishes everyone who does not respect or bow to her when she appears, the kingdom is afraid of her, some even thought it was the gods that caused her and make her not to have any child, when King Zume started considering the thought of a second wife, it was unbelievable to her because she didn't want to share her kingdom with any other woman, Duni couldn't believe that the king can marry another woman, she thought she was everything he could ever have, she has questioned the gods why they decided to make her childless, she was a royal child and a very beautiful princess at that, she deserves the blessings of the gods, but no matter what she say or do she was still barren, she begged the king not to marry a second wife, it will be so humiliating for her, but the king made her to understand that he needs a heir apparent to the throne, and the pressure is becoming too much for him to bear, king Zume tried to calm her down with so many reassurance,

"you will always be my beautiful Queen, nothing will change that, I need heir to this throne, it was passed to my father and from my father to me, a heir who will wear this crown and rule my people with love and humility... If is a girl she will marry a man that will safeguard this kingdom with her, I need a child from my loins, I train so many children in this kingdom yet i can't have mine, I don't know why buy the gods knows the best, please understand why i have to do this...

"I don't understand anything you are saying...you wanting to take another wife is disrespectful to me... You mock me with the gods that refuse to smile on me...is not my fault...I'm trying on my own but who knows if a wicked witch cast a spell on me...who knows if is you that has probably soil your hand and is affecting me and everyone is blaming me for not producing a heir, they can all go to hell...why can't you adopt if a child was all you wanted, since you choose a son over me why don't you adopt one instead of getting another woman to my kingdom.."

"Duni, don't talk like that..no witch or anybody born of a woman can caused you because you have a royal blood and I never soiled my hand with anything, I love my people and i have rule them for so many years with the wisdom of the gods, I listen to them and I'm always ready to help when needed, Duni please..don't do this now...i love you my pretty wife, please walk with me let's do this together, you will always be first and nothing will change that Duni...ple..

The king was still talking when Duni walked away angrily

But what need to be done was done and Oche was brought as second wife, she wasn't royalty, she was picked to be the king second wife by a seer, she came from a humble background, she wasn't as beautiful as Duni, Duni was really endowed while Oche wasn't, the dice was thrown so many times and it was foretold that ordinary Oche, who has no royal blood will become the King's second wife,

Oche was humble and very loving, the palace maiden love her more than Duni because she relate with them so well unlike Duni who carries herself like egg,

Duni was so bitter, that the second wife was an ordinary person with no royal blood, she hated Oche and refused to answer to her greetings no matter how she tries to impress her, she tried making Oche's life miserable for her but Oche always respect and pay her back with love,

The news broke out after three months that Oche was pregnant, she was carrying the king's child, the kingdom was over joyed, king Zume was so happy that he will finally be a father,

But Duni was so bitter, she was jealous and was planing on what to do to Oche or the king when she also found out that she was equally pregnant, she was carrying a child for the first time, since she has being married to king Zume...

To be continued
Source: www.youngicee.com
Re: Royalty by skubido(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2018
following
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 2
By Amah

Duni was over joyed as the news of her pregnancy sprayed in the kingdom, the king was so happy, everyone was happy for her

It was believed that Oche opened the locked door for her, people begin to believe that Oche was a true gifted daughter choosen by the gods to open the door of childbirth in king Zume's place,

she restored the normalcy in the palace, everyone was happy at that time,

Duni no longer ingnors her greetings because she also believed in the tale that Oche opened the door of childbirth for her, but she didn't acknowledged it in the presence of the people it was just within her, she still didn't like Oche just replying to her greetings, but she was very happy for also being pregnant, she believed that she was the rightful Queen to produce heir for the kingdom,

When Duni finally got to 3months and Oche was 5months ahead of her, Oche suddenly started having pain, sharp pain, it continues like that for days, doctor came to check and she was put on drip for weeks, with lots of medicine being poured in and out of her, she couldn't stand on her own, people begin to wonder what could have happened to Oche who was very active and always lively, the king was troubled, Duni was busy parading herself in the palace and not really giving a care to who lives or die, she believed she will be the one to give birth to the True heir, she was so happy and was looking forward to meeting her son

The bad news came, the Doctors came with a report that the baby is at risk, is either they save the child and loosed the mother or they save the mother and loose the child, the king quickly said they should not allow anything to happen to Oche, they should take off the child, she will have another one with time, so Oche lost the baby, but they were able to stabilize her because she almost lost her own live too, the king consoled her and other people came too to console her, they told her all that mattered was that she was alive,

Oche cried her heart out but with time she was fine again and move on with her live,

Duni was always happy, she was always humming one song or the other when ever Oche was around, king Zume asked her why she haven't go to meet Oche and tell her sorry for losing her child

"I'm i the one that killed her child, is not even a child yet, she was just five months gone, it would have being called a real Child if she has given birth to her, yes...the baby would have being a girl, because I'm the true Queen of this palace and I will be the one to give you a heir, my son will rule This kingdom in might and power... I'm just looking forward to bringing him forth....

"Duni, that's the coldest thing to say about your Co wife, Oche is my wife too and the baby she lost, be it boy or girl was my child also, nobody is dragging it with you about bringing in a heir but i will choose who sit on my throne not you...you better stop all this self centered act of yours it will do you no good...go and see Oche...is a command from me...sympathise with your follow wife, don't argue with me over it Duni... "

Duni later sluggishly went and meet Oche just as the king instructed her, as she entered Oche's chamber, Oche was sitting with her maidens and they were telling her a story while she laugh, Duni was not happy seeing her so happy as if she didn't lost a child, Oche acted as if everything in her life was perfect, Oche on seeing Duni stood up to greet her, Duni wore a fake smile and rob her hand in her little Protruding belly so that Oche can see her and get jealous or sad but Oche was still very cheerful instead, she stood by the door not wanting to get fully in despite Oche urging her to come in.

"I just came to say sorry oo..... for losing your pregnancy, it can be painful but I can see that you are already fine, so that is all i came to say i will be on my way now...

Oche was about to say thank you to her when she turned and left with her maids

Duni did a very long sigh when she got out of Oche's chamber, so that Oche can as well hear it and keep to her level.

Few months more Duni gave birth to a baby girl, it wasn't what she wanted but she was happy anyway but not as happy as she has expected to be

The king was also happy, Oche came to congratulate her but she dismissed her with the excuse of being tired

A big naming was held in the palace and she was called Kuma,

princess Kuma grew so fast and was as beautiful as her mother

After two years Oche became pregnant again and just as always she was happy, the king and everyone was equally happy for her and prayed that this time the baby will stay

Duni also found out she was carrying another child,

She was pregnant at same time with Oche, but Oche was ahead of her just as the first time.

To be continued

Read more here: www.youngicee.com/category/royalty
Re: Royalty by Hardehkehmih(f): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmmm...Dis is getting interesting...Nyc one sir
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 3.
By Amah

Everyone was praying for Oche, who they believed was a better Queen than Duni, they all love Oche,

Duni didn't care who likes her or not, she believed she wasn't on earth to please anybody, she live and do whatever that pleases her especial Now that she's pregnant and strongly believe if Oche happens to survive this pregnancy or the baby survive Duni was certain that Oche's baby will be a girl, and her own child will be a boy making her a mother to the king, and if it get complicated for to handle she will send a message to her mother who is her back born,

she sang and dance and laugh because she was carrying a son who will rule with authority, while Oche will definitely birth a girl because she's just an ordinary person that was opportuned to be married to her husband, the king.

When Oche was six months gone, she was so happy that she has passed the fifth month that she miscarried and almost lost her live, she was so happy, in three months she will bring forth her child, be it boy or girl she will be so happy to be called a mother, she knew that Duni mocks her with her song but it doesn't bother her, she have grown thick shell for constant humiliation and insult, it doesn't affect her, instead she will pay her back with respect and love, she knew Duni wanted a son by all means so that he can rule, forgetting that is not by being so royal by birth or marriage but whom the gods smiles on,

the king is a good man and also a good father to many children who are not even his, the widows and the poor sing his praise, his kingdom flourished, no famine has ever being encountered since his reign, animals produce their young, crops where harvested every year in bountiful, things were going on fine, his reigning was loved by all the people.

On the seventh month the palace Doctor wanted to reveal Oche's baby gender although it was against the kings order but he warned them not to let the public know about it, so It was revealed that Oche was carrying a son

Duni was hot with envy she has hope and prayed that Oche will give birth to a girl while she will be the one to give birth to a boy, and it pained her more that Oche will give birth before her that will practically make her son a true heir to the throne instead of her own son

She quickly sent a message to her mother who was a wicked queen in another kingdom, she told her to do a different thing unlike the last time, this time she wanted Oche to die with the baby,

The mother sent back message that Oche's life can't be tampered with because she's protected by the gods and she will be the kings mother some day, which fully makes her untouchable, but she will make sure she lost the child or the child will become disabled, and a disabled person can not rule a kingdom.

Duni was happy that Oche will lose her child again or the child will be disabled, the first pregnancy Oche lost was supposed to be a boy her mother has said and she was the one that helped her to destroy the pregnancy without any finger pointing at her, she has wanted to destroy Oche too but she was protected by an unseen god.

Duni started waiting to hear the bad news that Oche was in critical condition and the baby will also die just like the last time but instead of the bad news Oche was flourishing and glowing, she consoled herself that after all if Oche survive she will give birth to a disabled child

Oche was 3months ahead of Duni, but when she got to 9month, she was expected to be in labour but nothing happened, her pregnancy entered 10 and gradually 11month passed and yet she was still pregnant,

Duni was so happy as misfortune befall Oche again, she praised her mother for her strong fetish work over Oche, and when it was revealed that she will also have a son, that she was carrying a baby boy her joy full, she already knew it as she laughed and replied the Doctor Who revealed it to her

When she finally got to 9months she went into labour

At the same time the news broke out that Oche's water has broken, she was finally in labour and just in no time she gave birth to a healthy baby on the fourteenth month of being pregnant, her son was very healthy and fine

Duni was in labour for two days she didn't know Oche has given birth because she was in serious pain and on the second day of being in labor she gave birth to a boy.

To be continued

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/royalty
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Hardehkehmih:
Hmmm...Dis is getting interesting...Nyc one sir
Thanks ma. You can invite others to join us too
Re: Royalty by Ann2012(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Interesting

Well done Oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royalty by izaray(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Wow! Another wonderful story

Keep it coming dear, thanks!

1 Like

Re: Royalty by skubido(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
Duni never know no anything.

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Royalty by Hardehkehmih(f): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys,i think u shud check d op's oda story titled Married Singles...U're gonna love it

1 Like

Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 4.
By Amah

Duni was ill for Like a months after birthing her son, her son was also not healthy, he didn't cry immediately after birth, the midwives have to try everything possible for the baby to cry out, but still nothing happened, Duni was so sick she couldn't even see her baby or to know that the baby hasn't let out his first cry yet, since she couldn't attend to the baby, the mid wives swung into action to make sure that the baby live but no matter how they tried the baby was drifting away,

When Oche heard she sent for the baby, the mid wives carried the baby to her chamber where she was also nursing her own healthy son, she gently lay her own son on the bed and took over Duni's son, she started rocking him in her arms, after sometime the baby who the mid wives has already given up on that he can't make it cried out, colour was restored to his body, the midwives and everyone around were shocked and asked Oche how she did it, she replied with a smile that she wasn't the one but the wisdom from the gods helped the boy,

Oche took over, nursing her son and Duni son and also Duni's daughter Kuma, at the same time, the boys were both very healthy,

The king praises her for her kind deed and always check up on them, he couldn't get enough of his boys as they grew day by day.

Duni finally gets better, she started doing things on her own and dismissed all the maiden attending to her , she said she didn't want to see anybody, Duni was crying and sobbing uncontrollably, she didn't want anybody near her, not even the king, she only asked them to send for her mother, she thought she lost her son, nobody has being able to speak to her because she send anybody that comes out, she was crying not knowing her son was healthy, and was already 4months Plus in Oche's care,

When her mother arrived at the palace she didn't greet anybody or reply greetings, she just demanded to see her daughter, they took her to Duni

"mother...oh mother...i lost him...he was a boy mother.. My son died after birth, I heard the midwives say that he didn't cry... I was too weak i couldn't even open my eyes to see him.. I couldn't see my son before they took him away...and buried him....i have being sick for so long i don't even know how long my son has being gone, the heir to this kingdom was dead...how come....how did this happen....this wasn't suppose to happen to me...it was meant to happen to Oche...not me...i was meant to birth a king...why will my little boy go like that without me seeing his face...mother...hope you didn't make a mistake during your mixture, incantation or Your power failed you during the work....i don't understand...what happened mother...i need answers...I'm a rightful Queen that suppose to bring forth a son to rule in power for this kingdom not that wretched Oche.. She's a nobody....a commona.... She took my husband the king now she wants to also take over his throne...it won't happen....she will die with that her pregnancy....she will die and that baby in her that she's being carrying for almost two years will equally die with her....she will not give birth to that thing she's carrying, she will also die....mother make it possible...please make it to happen....no mistakes this time...and don't preach to me about what the gods want.... Let the gods be Appeased, I'm a true daughter of the soil...Oche is not...she's a nobody, I can't even pick her to be my servant if she was brought to me, she's not beautiful and doesn't have any line of royalty in her generation, from her forefathers till the present nothing about royalty, why will the gods pick her to be here, why will they even favour somebody like her.... No......no way mother....I'm a queen, a beautiful queen, I'm royal from birth...and i will be the mother to a king in this kingdom, I will quickly start trying again for another son...if I'm fully recover i will beg the king to be with me everyday...i know he won't say no because I'm irresistible, he can't turn down my request....my beauty is like the morning sun, the king himself sing my praises, he won't say no to me...my beauty is compared to that of a fresh hibiscus flower, it spreads out... And the people look upon me like a goddess, even the gods who endowed me with so much knows that i can't be in competition with any one in this kingdom or beyond, talk less of a commoner like Oche, who is a nobody....mother hope you understand everything I'm saying.....make Oche die with her pregnancy...I hate her sight or the ground she walks on, i hate being in this palace with her.....make it happen very fast mother ...

"Duni...calm down and low your voice so that somebody will not hear you....you are my daughter and i will be here for you...i don't know what went wrong, I did all i suppose to do... Her baby wasn't meant to live, even if she succeed in birthing him alive he will be disabled, I also wanted her to suffer so much that was why i prolonged her pregnancy and i will make sure she dies with it...although the last time i tried to kill her with her unborn child i found out she was protected by the gods but i will try other tactics to make sure she's destroyed, don't worry my daughter....

Duni and her mother where still whispering when they heard a knock on the door and Duni shouted for the person to go away, she doesn't want to be disturbed...but the person opened the door and came in anyway...It was Oche...she wasn't pregnant but was carrying a little boy that was about 5months, and Kuma was beside her, the little girl rushed to the mother, Duni was still looking at Oche and her baby as she held her daughter close, shock was still written on their faces , There mouths were open and they couldn't close it as Oche approached gently,

Oche was smiling as usual, Duni and her mother were speechless....they didn't know that Oche has given birth already and her son is already far gone, Duni wanted to faint just watching Oche carry her son with dignity and smile, it was an unbelievable sight for her and her mother, Oche shocked them further by saying

"my kind greetings to you Queen mother and to you also, Queen Duni, I'm so glad that you are getting better....thanks be to God... The gods has both smile on us all, I wanted you to be ready before i bring him to you...the king warns everyone not to spray the good news about his sons birth because of your health and some misfortune that befall on me when i was pregnant, he said is until they are a year old he will celebrate their birth, you would have probably heard of it queen mother if the news was allowed to be spread.....

"why are you here..why are you telling us all this or you came to mock Duni for loosing her own son ....i don't Understand what you are up-to, we have seeing you and your son....is that not what you want us to see.... Now leave ....Duni is not in the mood for this...she lost her son and have being bed ridden for months and the best you could do is to come here with your boy....parading yourself and smiling at the same time...mocking Duni who lost her son.....how dare you Oche .... How dare you mock Duni my beloved daughter, the real and only Queen in Kuvi kingdom....leave at this moment... And never Bring Your wretched face with your wretched son here ever again..

"I'm sorry.....i didn't mean it that way but this is Queen Duni 's son, he didn't die....i took care of him till this moment and i was waiting for the queen to be okay so that i can present him to her and i felt this is the time... He is your son and is being five months already... He is growing so fast...

"they were so shocked...it sounded unbelievable to them that the little handsome boy on Oche's arm was actually Duni's son not Oche 's Duni stood up and rushed to the handsome boy in Oche arms and took him into hers, she was so happy... And wave Off Oche with her hand to leave them, she waved her off like a servant

Oche turned and left them....she quietly bow and walked away without looking back.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Royalty by skubido(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
hmmmm, see humbleness oooo,
Nothing move her.. God gat her back.

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Royalty by queenitee(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Nice girl
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 5
By Amah

Duni later called the midwives that attended to her during delivery

"I called both of you here to ask you a very important question and i expect a positive answer...do you understand me...?

"yes My Queen"

They both chorused at the same time not knowing what to expect from Duni, and they must give her a positive answer even if the answer is not positive, an answer that will favour her and gladdens her heart or they will be punished,

"so my question is between me and Oche who gave birth first...ohh wait.. Let me rephrase it again... I gave birth to my son before Oche, and after I put to birth, I stayed like one week or so because i was sick i wasn't counting, I stayed for some days before Oche finally give birth...yes or yes....answer me quickly..."

The midwives looked at their selves, what Queen Duni said wasn't true because Oche gave birth before her and Oche 's son is 3days older than Duni 's son, now she's asking them to agree with her lies, instead of yes or no.. She's asking yes or yes meaning that their answers to her must be yes...they wanted to stand by the truth that Oche's baby was ahead of hers but they were very scared of her so they both nodded their head instead of using their mouth to answer 'yes, they used their head instead to answer every question she throws, Duni became angry with the midwives for answering her question with their head instead of their mouths

"why is two of you nodding your heads like agama lizard, are you dumb that you can't reply me with your mouths or has cat got your tongue, why is both of you looking so miserable and acting so unfortunate... Do you actually know you are standing before your queen, the one and only Queen of Kuvi kingdom, Dare me and try using your head to reply me again and you will regret the consequences that will befall you two...i warn you don't dare me...ask those who tried my patience...they will give you details of how it ended with them... Except if you tw are ready to be punished...don't just provoke me...

"we are so sorry our True Queen...

"nonsense...answer me quickly

"yes...the answer you seek is a yes... Your son came first before Queen Oche's son..

"that's good... Don't you dare call her queen in my presence...she's no queen...I'm the true and only beautiful queen of Kuvi kingdom, you can leave now but bear that in mind just in case you are being asked in the future about who's baby comes first you already know what to answer...

The weeks flies into month and months into year, Oche's son was named Prince Zuba and Duni's son was prince Zaka, they were both handsome princes, as they grow day by day,

Duni was busy teaching her son, Zaka how to become a king in the future, while Oche was training Zuba how to be a kind, loving and forgiven, Zuba was growing into a handsome kind prince while Zaka was turning into a violent authoritative Prince, just according to his mum training,

Oche was able to conceive again, she became pregnant, Duni started trying to give birth to another son the moment she find out Oche was pregnant again and was carrying another boy, but no matter how she tried she couldn't conceive, she gave up trying and consoled herself with Zaka who was already four years, she sent a message to her mother, she told her Mom to make Oche to miscarry or if she succeed to give birth, the child should be disabled or even dead, better still they should destroy Oche at once, since they have not being able to succeed all this while, they must succeed this time around, the mother agreed, and went to work on her fetish powers, to attack Oche and her unborn child who was already seven months,

the moment she entered into her dark room and started work, she heard a voice "don't dare the gods, Oche is the daughter of the gods, when you try to attack her you will be battling with the gods" Duni 's mother ignored the warning and continue tying two carved stick together which represent Oche and her unborn, she tired the two stick with black and red rope, which is death and misfortune, after tying them together she hanged it in front of her small shrine, and laughed out loud before leaving the place, she sent message back to Duni that Oche and her unborn child will both die on her labor day, the day she wants to give birth that's same day she will die with her baby, Duni was so happy and started acting nice with Oche, she said in her mind, "after all Oche will die and there won't be any one competing with me or my son, ones she dies with her child i will find means and poison Zuba her son too, I will do it in a way nobody will know, they will think is his nanny that killed him, once Zuba is also gone I will fully occupy my kingdom and wait for the king to also die so that my son can be King, I Will try and be nice to her so that she will not suspect me before her death...I'm happy very soon i will stop seeing her ugly face"

Oche was surprised of Duni's sudden change towards her, she wasn't sure what to make out of her niceness because Duni has never being nice to her before, but she thank the gods for changing towards her, when she got to nine month she went into labor and gave birth so easily without any much trouble like her previous, she gave birth to her second son who was also healthy without any spot on him, she thanked the gods for such a bundle of joy,

Duni was bitter and in rage at the same time, she was angry with the mother for making a mistake again but when the mother went into her dark room to check what went wrong she found out that the two carved pieces of stick that represents Oche and her unborn where scattered, the sticks separated and the rope was also separate ,it wasn't same way she kept it, it was untied, she was angry and try to tie it back but there was a thunder strike that threw her hard on the ground ,

When she finally recovered from the shock she ran off with fear and was shaking all over, she sent a message to Duni not to tell her anything about Oche again before she loss her life fighting the the unknown gods who is very powerful and will attack anyone who tries to attack Oche , Duni's mother said she washed her hands off anything that have to do with Oche,

Duni was very disappointed in the mother, she was so bitter and she went back treating Oche worst than before, Oche wasn't surprise though she continued to be nice to her despite how she treats her

Duni continue to console herself with Zaka her she said to herself "my son is growing into a handsome king, no matter how many sons Oche gives birth to, her son will never sit on the throne, my son will rule with might and power, he will punish anyone who disobeys him, the people of Kuvi kingdom will crawl with fear at his mere sight"

To be continued

Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 6
By Amah

Zuba and Zaka kept on growing as each day comes and go, Duni warned her kids not to go close to Oche or her boys,

Duni focused on Zaka, she wanted him to turn out exactly the way she likes, so that in the future when he finally becomes king, he will put Oche and her sons where they belonged,

Oche's boys were homely, loving, respectful and kind, they relate with everyone so well that even the palace maid can't get enough of them, Zuba was already 10years and his brother, Zuny was 6years,

Oche's boys sometimes want to go and play with Zaka but Duni will not let the boys close, Oche told her sons to stay away from Zaka since he doesn't want them around,

The king was not aware what was going on with his sons, he only knows that right from time his wives, Duni and Oche don't relate well, they have never gotten along, and he has tried to talk to Duni who he sees as the cause of the whole problem but she will promise to be better and then turn out to be worst than before, He thank the gods for Oche who is very tolerant of Duni, if not for the kind of person Oche is there will be uproar, quarrel everyday in the palace, he has seeing Oche avoiding Duni, not replying Duni no matter what she says to her, King Zume knew that Oche wasn't afraid of Duni but only avoid her out of respect and love she have for her and him, the king, the king also knew that Zuba was the first before Zaka, he knew Oche gave birth before Duni, making Zuba, Oche's son heir to his throne, Zuba will suppose to be king after him but Duni is seriously preparing Zaka for the throne, Zuba and Zaka are age mates, only that Zuba is older than Zaka with just three days, king Zume always prayed to the gods to choose between the two boys who will be king, and the one that has a loving and humble spirit, so that the kingdom will not suffer

King Zume sees some of the things that Duni does, which she thought he doesn't notice, he silently wish Oche will challenge her one-day, probably with that Duni will stop treating her like an outcast,

The king worries at the rate Duni is going with the kingship thing, He love all his children and they always seem fine, especially Zaka whenever he takes a walk with the boys they play and laugh so well like they are from one mother but ones Zaka is back to the palace, under the mother's scrutiny, he becomes a different person entirely and doesn't want to play with Zuba or Zuny again

Duni is gradually turning into a shrewd woman and Oche's kind heart keep paving way for her, Oche may not be as beautiful as Duni but her heart is golden, she's is the real Queen and the people loves and adores her, some even believe she's a healer others says she's a goddess, she keep wining the heart of everyone that she comes across, while Duni keep loosing everyone's Love including her mother and the king because of her shrewdness,

The boys, Zuba and Zaka turned 12years and there was a great feast for them. Duni Who has being planing on how to attack Zuba finally had a plan,

One day Zuba saw Zaka playing his new flute up at the open stairs, Zuba ran up-to him not knowing Duni was there, Duni purposely ask Zaka to play the new flute he just got for him where Zuba can see him, so that he can attract the boy to come,

So when Zuba ran up the stairs and meet Zaka, he started admiring the flute and ask Zaka if he can play small with it, Zaka shouted at him to go away from him, Duni came out from where she was and started scolding Zuba to go back to his wretched mother, that he should stop disturbing Zaka the real heir to the throne,

"go back to your wretched and ugly mother, you don't belong to Zaka class, Zaka is a soon to be king stop coming close to him, you are only allowed close to him when the king takes you kids on a ride or walk, aside that keep your distance from him, and tell your brother the same thing, I don't want you coming close to him, you, your mother and brother are wretched and ugly, your mother is a witch that charmed the king, who got married to her, and she produced insects like you, because the king can't marry her on a clear eyes, she's a jealous witch, that is envious of my beauty, tell her even in her next life she can never be as beautiful as me...all of you should keep to your low life level, stop coming close to my son, I have warned you and your mother before....

Zuba was angry that Queen Duni and Zaka where making fun of him and his mother, he looked at the Queen and replied her to her utmost astonishment,

"I don't mean to be disrespectful but that was a very unkind word to use on me and my mother, I thought that you as a mother will know better than that, you don't tear people down because you want to be the best, mother always tell me to live a life that others can emulate and i have always harken to that, she's not always perfect but she's a good mother and will never ask me or my sibling to condemn anyone...i see the way you treat her, and the way you treat i and Zuny my brother, you aren't a good mother, mother never calls anyone wretched or ugly, and you calling her that was not right at all...i know mother will be angry with me for talking back at you but I hate to see you treat her the way you do and all she could do was to walk away or watch you walk away without a word, I don't know why you do that but you got to stop doing that to my mother, she has never said anything bad about you yet you treat her like a nobody, I don't even suppose to be here, I actually thought it was just Zaka... Mother is not even in competition with your beauty, she is beautiful inside and out, even the blind can attest to that, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, you may seem Beautiful to yourself and very ugly to the people, this insult and ridiculing mother isn't good at all because she has never done any wrong to you...

Duni gave Zuba a thunderous slap and ask Zaka to also do that, which Zaka did also, as if the slap wasn't enough she dragged and pushed him down the stairs, Zuba rolled down hitting his head continuously on the steps, he passed out, and when he got to the Middle of the step, is as if one of the step held him so that he will not tumble to the ground, Duni saw what happened and started going to go and finished the work she started Zaka tried to stop her, "mother....please no... He looks lifeless already...please let's call for help or he will die...mother please...enough....don't do that....please

"are you stupid Zaka, when do you start having pity for an enemy or you don't know he is your opponent, I didn't raise you to be a weak man i raise you to attack your enemies and those that hate you and take life away from them because you will be a king and you must not attach feeling to your kingship, people are born and people dies everyday is a normal thing about life...be a strong king who will never allow anything or anyone to weakens you, now....i will not do this for you go and finish him up , kicking him down to the ground, be fast about it so that we can quickly leave before we are caught....

"mother we have done enough already....lets leave him alone... I can't do that...

"you are disobeying Your Own mother.....do you see the way he defended his own mother ,your own is to disobey my orders, no problem I will handle you later...just watch as I'm going to it and learn

Zuba was bleeding, he made an agonising sound and tries to get up but was too weak, Duni approached him and kick him hard to the ground he fainted, Zaka closed his eyes and swallowed hard, he wish he can save Zuba but his mother has warned him about being weak and he doesn't want to appear weak,

Zuba lifeless body was just on the ground without movement, while Duni and her son ran off as they heard noise coming.

To be continued

Read the full story here - www.youngicee.com/category/royalty
Re: Royalty by skubido(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmmm. Nawa for this duni ooo

OP tanks for the update
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 7
By Amah

Zuba lay there until a guard came across his body and lifted him to his shoulder, he was still very warm, he rushed him to his mother's chamber, before he could get to Oche's chamber he saw her standing outside watching the sky as if she was feeling cold or expecting rain or expecting something, when she saw the guard with her son, she stood still without moving, probably shock, but no sign of emotion was written on her.

Oche has sense something was wrong with Zuba and stood outside expecting the unexpected until she saw the guard carrying him, and some other guard and maidens were with him

She ordered them to carry him to her chamber and they quickly did, after which she asked everyone to leave, after they left, she locked the door and held Zuba to her breast, saying things with her eyes close and tears running down her cheeks, Zuba has bruises all over his body, Zuny her second son stood watching her

"mother will he be alright..did Zuba fell from a tree, why do he have so much bruises...is it somebody that did this to Zuba.. Mother you are crying...please don't cry...Zuba will be fine...right?

Oche asked Zuny to be quiet so that he doesn't disturb her and he obeyed, she kept on praying silently and suddenly Zuba coughed and stretched before opening his eyes and sitting upright

"mother...what happened to me, why...wh.. Ooh.... My head hurts so bad....and my leg too....aaah...a

lmost all over my body hurt...Zuny . What happened to me.... Oh, you wouldn't know...I remember...

"what happened...tell us... Mother was crying because of you... Tell mother what happened to you...did you fell from a tree..or you fought with someone and they beat you up...but I have never seeing you fought before...but what happen then...

Zuba knew that if he tells his mother that he was pushed down the stairs by queen Duni, she will be very sad and will end up not doing anything, and he didn't want to lie

"I fell from the stairs...but it doesn't matter anymore...I'm fine..just a little pain on my ankle and head...mother how did you find me or was it the guards..

Oche looked at her son and knew what happened to him.

"Did Queen Duni did this to you....answer me...you were slapped across the face, see finger marks on your cheeks, and is equally swollen...someone did this to you and i know the person...maybe is actually time...

"mother please..Don't make trouble with anyone...i caused it...i said things i wasn't suppose to say to her...i was disrespectful and I wasn't suppose to be there because you asked us to stay off them since they didn't want us...but I went there...you said we should always take responsibility for our actions and I'm doing just that...i brought this on my self and I'm very sorry..for being so disrespectful...is just that i couldn't stand and watch her say untruthful things about us.. Sorry mother...

Oche watch as his son apologised for standing up for her and got beaten up, he gradually drew her close to herself and said

"why did i raise you so well...ooh...you are becoming more than i expected...and I'm so proud of you Zuba ..don't ever apologise for being right...you did what you have to do but be wise next time and know it was all a set up for you to be attacked...

Oche was still talking when they heard a hard knock, "my Queen...the doctors are here for Zuba and the king is on his way too can they come in?

Oche stood up and went and open the door and the medical team rushed in and found Zuba sitting with just bruises and swollen face and head, they knew that Oche has a spiritual power that enables her to heals children, ones they inhale her body saint they will suddenly becomes well, probably is a gift from the gods to her.

They started working on Zuba while Oche left them to go and look for Duni and her son, she later found them, Duni locked her chamber and was inside with her children waiting for the news that Zuba is dead, Oche on getting to the chamber, knocked and there was no response she try opening and found out the door was locked, she knew that Duni was inside, so she went back and got tools and came back, she worked on the door but she wasn't making any progress and she didn't want anybody to assist her, so she used the hammer and started hitting the door and still wasn't saying anything.

Duni was wondering who was trying to force her chamber open, and the person wasn't saying anything, he or she was just busy trying to force the door open, she thought to herself it can't be Oche, she doesn't have that kind of moral to do such, maybe is the guards, she angrily went to the door and opened it with force, ready to face the person trying to break down her door,

Without saying a word, she was shocked to see Oche who gently came inside while she was still at the door, she saw Zaka and approached him, Zaka shiver from fear,

"mmmmh...Zaka, you are a good boy...i see it in you...you are only being misled...Zuba is your brother, don't treat him like a stranger...don't allow anybody...even your mother to tell you a different thing...

"Oche...what are you doing in my chamber, get yourself out of here immediately...i command you to..

"keep quiet Duni, I wasn't yet talking to you...but to Zaka...and now you called my attention I will tell you why I'm here in brief ...

Duni was surprised that Oche who had never called her by name did that and even shut her up..she was trying to recover from the shock when Oche approached her and gave her a double heavy slap...she staggered to one side, and held something before she falls, she was feeling dizzy from the slap. her eyes were open and she was shaking in fear, she have never being slapped since she was born and her first hot slap was coming from Oche, she couldn't believe it in her widest dream, the slap looks like she was strike by the gods, the room was terrifying with Oche 's presence, as Oche's hand keep ringing as a bell to her left ear and right ears, Oche stood close to her smiling and then said

"does it hurt...i mean the slap..because I'm not yet done, i can tolerate heaven and earth from you Duni but if you hurt any of my own I will come for your head, if you have pushed me down the stairs or better still slapped me, I will never retaliate but if i see a mark on my boys.. caused by you... You have automatically arose the other side of Oche, and i will come for you Duni...i will come for you in a way you never expected....mark today's date let it be the last day of your life you lay a finger on my boys, Duni I respect you a great lot despite everything you have done, I'm always ready to pay you with kindness even if you are standing on me , and it doesn't mean I'm weak, or scared, no far from that, I hate trouble with passion, but man is born into a troubled world caused by humans who refuse to turn to be good, and my own trouble start the moment you hurt my son, he isn't dragging anything with you, we are not in a competition with you and Zaka, you can have the throne and rule with your children as you want but if you dare lay a hand on my Children again, if you dare Duni, you will have me to contend with, I'm begging you in the name of the gods you believe in not touch my boys again...avoid Zuba and Zuny like and incest but trash me to the waste bin if you can and i will still be fine, have the throne and swallow the palace and i will still be fine but i won't be fine if you step on my feet on purpose, by hurting the children the gods has blessed me with, they are all i got and it took a heavy battle to birth them please don't hurt them next time, or you will be hurting me too...I'm begging... Don't try it because if i see even as smallest as a scratch on them i will come for you Duni....please do not push me...i hate it when I'm pushed...

Duni was in serious shock even her children couldn't alter a word, the room was as if there was a strong invisible being, they can't see with their physical eyes in their means, but it was just Oche, maybe the people of Kuvi kingdom were right when they say she got the ear of the gods even her mother has warned her and for the first time in her life she was scared and was shaking all over, Oche moved close to her she slumb to the ground thinking Oche wants to strike her again, but instead she touched her reddened cheeks, and ssaid

"I'm sorry for the slaps...but not withstanding you will receive even worst slap if you disobey this my little order, I know you won't and I also know you will be fine...Queen Duni.

Duni, didn't even know who Oche was again, she thought she knew her and manipulated her all this years but Oche was a different being entirely when she's angry and nobody born of a woman will want to see or feel what she saw and felt, Oche even called her Queen Duni at the end, Oche was a strange human being, she was sobbing silently as Oche walks out and her children too, Kuma and Zaka were also crying. The terror suddenly left the room immediately Oche left them.

To be continued

Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
ROYALTY, Episode 8.
By Amah

The king was only told that Zuba slipped from the staircase and fell, just as Oche instructed to avoid escalating the issue that she have already handled, Zuba was totally healed up after some weeks,

Duni avoided Oche, and always run back ones she sees Oche coming, she was yet to recover from the shock Oche gave her, it was a day she will never forget.

Duni later fell ill and her neck suddenly becomes swollen and her eyes was blood shot, she stays more at her chamber to avoid people seeing her, she only have a doctor coming to attend to her, but her sickness keep growing worst, it got to a time she couldn't see with her left eyes or even turn her neck, her neck was stiff, if she wants to turn her neck she will have to turn her whole body all together, it was terrible for her because she was in serious pain, the king even called a herbalist to come and attend to her but as the day goes no improvement, people wondered what could have happened to her probably the gods actually strikes her, Oche was only told that Duni was ill and she thought it was a normal sickness and said she will be fine , she didn't know how serious it was.

Duni lay helpless on her bed she can't turn by herself without somebody's help, anytime she thought of Oche fear griped her, she started seeing Oche as a different person unlike before, the slap Oche gave her was not just a slap but the gods themselves strike her, Oche must truly be what the people say she was, a human goddess, Duni was having different thought running through her mind as she lay on her bed, "since Oche was that powerful why did she allow herself to be manipulated, why did she always appear weak and always apologise even when she knows she has so much strange power to do and undo, her mother was right when she said she doesn't want to have anything to do with Oche, she told her anyone trying to hurt Oche is just wasting his or her time because she is the daughter of the gods, and the gods will fight for their own, they succeeded the first time, when Oche lost her baby because the gods allowed them for a reason best known to them, her mother has also told her to leave Oche alone before she runs into trouble but she should try to be her friend and she will have a lot to be thankful off in the future, she have hated her mother for saying that if she knows she would have listened, she couldn't even tell the king what happened, shame and fear wouldn't let her say that her illness started after the encounter with Oche, she just told the king and the doctor that she woke up to a swollen neck and a bloody left eye, it was after the encounter with Oche she fell sick, she even warned her children not to say anything to anyone about what happened, before something happens to them too

One day Zaka saw Zuba and Zuny sitting at the garden and decided to go and meet them, when Kuma saw him, she tried to stop him reminding him of their mother's warning but Zaka went anyway later Kuma joined him, they sat looking at themselves without a word later Zuny spoke

"why is everyone so quiet, Zaka do you want to play? Zuba you are not saying anything to Zaka, Princess...what about you..you are also quiet...is boring when everybody act like this...

They all boast out laughing, and Zaka spoke to Zuba apologising for what happened, Zuba assured him it was fine, they all decided to take a walk around, Kuma was holding Zuny's hand as they walk, why Zaka spoke of all the adventures he was planing on trying. And how he couldn't wait to be king of Kuvi land, so many things he will do if he becomes a king after his father just as his mother has always prepared him to be, Kuma spoke of her mother's illness that is getting worst everyday, Zuba told her not to worry that she will be fine,

They later returned back to the palace, laughing and feeling so happy, the King saw them and smile, he thanked the gods for given him a gift that cannot be bought with money,

When Oche learnt from her Children about Duni's illness, that it was serious, she made up her mind to go and see her, she took her healing balm along with her,

When she got there, Duni was lying down and was facing the wall, so she couldn't turn to see who came in, Oche sat beside her and placed a comforting hand on her neck, Duni immediately sense it was Oche, her hand was warm and she was massaging her neck with something that smells like an olive balm, she was treating her like a child, she was afraid when she noticed it was Oche but after sometime she became relaxed, and the pain on her neck disappeared suddenly, she tried to turn and found out she can actually move her neck freely, she quickly turned to Oche, who was smiling like always, without saying a word, she still have a blinded left eyes, that was blood shot and she couldn't see well with it, Oche used the balm on it and said she should leave it there for 3days without washing it, and the eye will clear up,

She wanted Oche to stay longer with her because Oche's presence was comforting to her unlike the day she slapped her, her presence was so terrifying that day and she doesn't want to witness such again, she begin to wonder how she saw Oche as a threat all this while when she only means good, why does it take a slap from Oche to reset her thinking, for her to see that Oche only means well, Oche was a very loving person and understanding too, she wondered what was wrong with her all this years that made her to see the bad in people not the good side of them, she wished she has channeled all the strength she used in hating Oche to work with her and win the people's love, Duni thought of when she felt sick after giving birth to Zaka, Oche could have allowed him to die but instead she cared for him like her own for five good months, even when she thought she lost him and after all the kindness of Oche which she has never even say a thank you to her, she wanted to kill her and her sons, thanks to the gods for being with her, if not she would have died with her offspring and forgotten, and she will continue tormenting people who she hates without curse, she looked up at Oche who saw through her and knew what she was thinking, she placed a hand on hers like a little child, she tried to say thank you but the word got stock on her throat, the word "thank you" and "sorry"was very difficult thing to say, since she hardly say such word and it was never in her vocabulary, but she looked up at Oche again and mustered courage to say the word she has always dreaded, "thank you... For everything Queen Oche....and I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you...i can't tell you how sorry i am...thank you so much...i.....

Oche told her not to speak again, Duni took Oche's hand and placed them on heart, Oche understood and smiled, and then replied her, "thank you too Queen Duni for making me a strong woman....i never knew the kind of strength i got until i started living under same roof with you and have to overcome so many things... And i thanked the gods mostly for putting me in check if not i would have loosed it all,

They both laughed and Duni fell asleep in Oche's care, Oche placed her hands well and covered her with a duvet, she stayed a little while before leaving her.

After three days Duni was fully recovered and she was always going to Oche 's chamber to spend time with her, they talk and laugh and every past pain was forgotten, Duni started calling Oche "my Queen or queen mother " instead of her name she usually calls her before, Oche was like a mother to everybody in Kuvi, because of the way she cared for them, everyone in the palace started calling her "my Queen" just as Duni, and they still calls Duni "Queen Duni, Duni was done with jealousy and bitterness she was trying to emulate Oche so that she can be better than she was,

King Zume household was brought back to one happy family, he didn't know what or how Duni and Oche became bestie but he so much thanked the gods for making it possible and making Oche to be a people person.

To be continued

Re: Royalty by queenitee(f): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Royalty by skubido(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Waoh, how wish I can slap person like that..

OP tanks for the update
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2018
ROYALTY Episode 9
By Amah

"Zaka, please listen to me...I'm your mother...you are my son and i will never tell you anything that will hurt you or won't be of a benefit to you...please..don..

"mother stop it...I don't like what you are doing right now...why are you confusing yourself... right from my childhood...you trained me up for this moment...you practically fashioned my life to be ready when the time comes, you only stopped doing that when I became a teenager, after the encounter with Queen Oche years back...i still remember everything, which surprisingly changed you to a total different person....i hate this thing you are doing mother... Why are you trying to talk me out of what you took years to inbuilt in me...i can't think of doing anything else or becoming any other person aside what i have looked forward to becoming... You said i was the real heir to the throne and that i should never ever allow anybody to take it away from me, you showed me how to rule and took me in series of lessons on kingship... You said i will be the greatest king...even greater than father...and that i will rule with might and power...Mother your words are engraved in my heart, because you repeated it day after day for so many years of my life, you said i was older than Zuba, and no one has right to the throne like me, Zuba is not even interested in the throne he is training to be a Doctor and Zuny is out to become an engineer, Zuba is also planning to marry the blacksmith daughter, who lives close to the market square, a commoner like his mother, Queen Oche, Kuma is married to the prince of the next kingdom, everybody is living there lives and making progress and now is the time for me to also become what i have being trained to be... Why aren't you happy, father is old and mostly in bed.. And now... He need a successor, the gods has chosen me for this, I will rule and after like 7years of ruling I will then get a princess and marry, who has a royal blood in her just as father married you, I don't want a commoner Like the type Zuba choose, no doubt Zuba loves her but to me I can't be misled because of love and end up with somebody who isn't a royalty...no mother, I have looked forward to the time i will become king and The time has come and you are telling me a different thing...don't say such again...is getting me annoyed...i want this and that's what i will be...king Zaka, that will be my name soon..

"Zaka, I know i did all that but....seriously i was doing it out of envy and bitterness, I trained you up to be king when you come of age out of ignorant... But in truth Zuba would have being older than you with 4 or five months if he was born when he was suppose to be born, and even when he was born he came three days before you... Even if is an hour he still have right to the throne than you are...i won't lie to you..and I'm not saying this because I'm scared of anybody or anything but i want you to do the right thing Zaka..., marry whoever you choose be it commoner or royalty but marry a woman who has humility and kindness just like Queen Oche, she is a good woman and she has shaped me to come better than i was, the people of Kuvi want Zuba to rule, yes, Zuba is not even interested in the throne but he will make a better king than yo...

"mother enough...enough of all this.. i can't listen to you anymore.. Don't call me for this again...I'm out of here..

Zaka stormed out angrily, talking to himself, he wondered why his mother is treating him this way, instead of supporting him which is exactly what he needed from her, she's telling him to stop wanting to be king as if she was not the one that started the whole king thing for him at first, now she's asking him to step down for Zuba who is not even interested in kingship, how can the people want somebody that is not interested in ruling them just because he mingles alot with them, I'm interested in ruling and the people doesn't want me, I will rule them anyway, if they likes It or not, I don't care about what they want, I will be king and they will have no choice than to listen to me...Zaka was saying aloud as he walks out

The king was so aged and couldn't do much again on his own, he spent most of his days in bed, he has being a great king and has ruled kuvi kingdom for so many years, he wanted the gods to choose their next king after him among his sons, but the gods has been silent and the people wanted Zuba, Zuba was the people's person, he mix up with the Commoners and has chosen a maiden among them to marry, just as his father married Oche according to the gods order and Oche has being a great Queen to the kingdom, the king didn't want to say who to rule he was patiently waiting for the gods to decide but his patient is running out,

Zaka want to be king by all means,

Zuba was not interested in becoming a ruler but he want a quiet and happy life with his wife and the children the gods will give them, becoming a king of Kuvi kingdom was the last thing in his mind despite that is what the people want,

And Zuny is building his life, he grew so huge and more charming than his brothers, different ladies flock around him him like bee, they call him Prince Charming, the gods blessed him with good looks that no man in Kuvi was as handsome as him, he was also planning to take a wife ones he is through with his engineering course, he didn't want to marry a wrong woman or end up with a troublesome person, he wanted his mother to choose a wife for him because he believed in his mother's wisdom and didn't want any woman that will cause trouble in the future, Oche has agreed to do that for him but told him to finish up with what he has at hand after which they will talk about a woman for him.

Life was going well with everyone except Zaka who was becoming aggressive over his kingship, after a long fight and argument with the elders of the land they crowned him the king of Kuvi kingdom, just for peace to reign and since who they wish to rule them wasn't even interested and the gods has being silent over the issue, Zaka was very happy, exactly what he wanted he has gotten, but the people were not really happy with him ruling them but they have no choice than to agree with him.

Read the remaining episode here - www.youngicee.com/category/royalty
Re: Royalty by Oyinprince(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2018
You can read the final episode of this story here - www.youngicee.com/category/royalty

Join us here for a new beautiful story

https://www.nairaland.com/4775908/unknown-enemy-romance-story
Re: Royalty by queenitee(f): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Royalty by skubido(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
OP tanks

(1) (Reply)

A Gift From Daddy G.o (pastor E. A. Adeboye) / The 2009 Nse And Fbn Essay Competition. / Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 239
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.