Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story (3537 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / FEIRE - A Romance Story / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY

Sometimes, the enemy we are desperately praying against is that best friend that joins us to pray against that enemy. This is the case of Betty in this story. Betty’s eyes are closed to Viva’s baits in this story and Viva uses her openness to manipulate her and is on her way to completely destroy Betty’s happy marriage and family.
This romance story displays friendship between ladies, betrayals, broken trust and gives us lessons to take with us.

SOURCE: www.youngicee.com
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY - Episode 1
Written by Amah

Betty picked up the tiny box that contained the golden necklace again for the third time that day and rubbed her hands on it, smiling to herself as she moved close to her dressing mirror and tried the necklace on her neck, the little pedant on it glittered and she held it to her heart while still smiling, she stood by the mirror while staring at the golden necklace on, after sometime she gently unhooked it and held it in her hands, she lowered her lips to it and kissed it before packing it back to the box.

It was one of the most beautiful items that Tony her husband recently got for her, Tony always get her gifts but this present one he got for her was so precious, it was really expensive and beautiful.

She thought of how lucky she was to have Tony as a husband, she was one of the lucky few who got men that adores and never cheat, she know she can vouch for Tony when it comes to fidelity, he was a good man and she feels so proud and blessed to have him, and they both have being married for seven years with two kids. Everything around her is smelling real good, whenever she gathered with her friend Kate and her neighbour Viva all she talks about is Tony to them, she just can’t stop talking about him and how blessed she is to have him. Kate her friend is not married but she has a five years old daughter, she is a single mother and her neighbour Viva is married with a son.

The estate they live in is very expensive, and is filled with well to do men and women. Kate lives outside the estate, where she can afford and she always visit and sometime spend the weekend with her daughter in their spare room. Betty’s husband was a kind man who can accommodate. Tony sometimes takes them out to a movie and eatery, Kate inclusive.

Betty always tells Kate everything and anything and same with Kate too, they have being friends for long and their friendship blossom everyday, Viva and her husband moved in to the compound a year ago and she has being trying to be a good neighbour to Betty, Viva’s husband is not as wealthy as Tony but he tries to make sure his family is okay.

Betty checked the time, it was almost 4pm, her six years old daughter and four years old son were with their nanny, Rebecca who also helps out with house chores. Betty’s friend Kate called earlier that she was coming around, she will show Kate her new present from Tony, she knows that Kate will scream when she sees the expensive golden necklace with a diamond pedant attached to it, she heard the door bell rang and knew it must be Kate, she went to the door and opened it, and it was actually Viva her neighbour not Kate.

“ooh I thought is Kate...please come in..

“is your friend coming again today?"

“yeah…she comes in anytime she is free…

“hmmmm…she spends more time in your house than hers…is as if she dragging the house with you the way she comes and go…

“no…is not like that Viva, Kate is always fun to be with…she takes my home like hers and is okay by me…I like it that way…Tony likes her keeping me company while he is away…and there’s enough room for her here..

“okay oo…if you say so..

After sometime Kate arrived and they all sat down with their drinks, Betty rushed inside and got the tiny box that contained the necklace that Tony got for her, she brought it to the women

“Tony is just a God sent to me, he is a wonderful husband and a great father…he never stops surprising me…God gave me a good man as a husband and I can’t get enough of him, see what he got for me yesterday, I was dumb founded when he gave it to me…one of the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. …and is quiet expensive too…

Viva collected the necklace from Betty before Kate could get to it, she stared while smiling

“yes you are right… this is quiet expensive…and is lovely too…you are such a lucky woman…I understand gold and I know the original and expensive ones when I see any…this one here is a real gold and is very expensive…Tony always get you gifts…even without you asking…you are very lucky to have him..

Viva held the necklace and didn’t bother giving it to Kate who was stretching her hands to it… instead she handed it back to Betty, and Betty gave it to Kate

“wow…aah Betty…this is really beautiful…wow… please let me try it on

Kate unhooked it before putting it on her neck, Viva who couldn’t hide her displeasure anymore voiced out

“why are you wearing it…can’t you see is very expensive, is not right…you don’t do that to peoples things…her husband got it for her… go and marry your own husband so that he can get you stuffs like this…stop taking what is not yours…I hate to see people who are never happy with others, is called jealousy and that is what you are portraying here…people who envy others…it pissed me off…please take the necklace off and give it back to Betty…before it develops wings and go missing..

“Stop hating Viva…because it won’t add money into your account…what is wrong if I try my friend’s stuff…is it yours…is not even yours and you are acting this way…that means you will slit my throat if it happens to belong to you…why so much hate…do you always have to remind me to go and get married before you conclude your every statement…and this is not the first time you are saying that… you don’t know how long me and Betty have being friends so quit the unnecessary hate…if you have anything against me you come out straight and say it to my face stop dodging and throwing stone…and no matter your hate I will still wear this until i decide to take it off…if you can’t stand it.. you are free to walk away…after all your flat is next door…

“Please you two should calm down. It hasn’t gotten to that…Viva there is nothing wrong with Kate trying the necklace… Kate is not that kind of friend…get to know her first…she has being my friend for years and have no reason to worry whenever she is around…and Kate is not everything you should react to…Viva was probably throwing a joke…

“yes…I was only joking…I don’t know why she is taking it personal…Kate it was only a joke na…can’t you take a joke…

“well it didn’t sound like a joke to me because this isn’t the first time you indirectly come at me…but I apologise if I overacted…I was equally joking in my own way don’t take it to heart…

They quickly resolved their issue as they resumed their normal gist…Tony came back from work while Betty went to welcome him, Kate and Viva greeted him and he replied warmly, the kids rushed out from their room to greet their father who lifted them up one after the other, the kids nanny Rebecca came in too and greeted Tony. Tony turned and looked at Kate asking her about her daughter and she replied before he walked away. Betty followed him and later returned back to her guest, Kate stood to leave forgetting that she was still wearing Betty’s gold necklace, Betty did not even notice, it was Viva who has being watching Kate closely that spoke up

“Are you going with Betty’s expensive necklace…you are still wearing it and you said you are going..

“oh mine…I totally forgot that is was still on my neck…

She removed it and hand it over to Betty before leaving, after she left Viva turned to Betty and said

“you have to be careful with that your friend…do you see how she wanted to take the necklace home…a very expensive gold that she can never afford in her life…I told you she was looking for way to steal it and I was right. She did not forget it…she deliberately wanted to take it and go…me I know this kind of women and what they can do…and most single mothers can be very desperate…and do you also notice the way Tony looked at her…see the way he asked of her daughter as if there was something important about her… be very careful Betty…

“Please Viva…don’t put negative ideas into my head…Tony cares that was why he asked in that manner and as for the necklace…I know Kate..she forgot it…even if she has taking it home without knowing I have no worry because she will still return it once she remembers or I will call her…there is nothing to be worried about…I thought we have already resolve that earlier…please see Kate as a friend…because she is actually a good person and I don’t feel threaten by her or anyone…and I totally trust Tony

“okay..oo…no problem…if you say so…I was only looking out for you…as a good neighbour…but since you say she is a good person then I will go with it… aah… but you are really a lucky woman…having a man like Tony…if my husband does quarter of what Tony usually do for you I will have no worry at all…but my husband is not trying at all…he is always giving excuses of not having money…but it is well sha… everybody mustn’t be lucky in marriage…well some day God will answer my prayers…

“don’t worry Viva…is not that bad…at least he provides for the house and pays a huge rent…this house is quiet expensive and anytime I try to support Tony in paying the rent he will tell me not to worry that he got it covered, his work pays off well…I understand and I know is not easy though but just keep hoping things will turn out fine…if you need anything Viva…anything at all don’t fail to ask me…

Viva later left as her husband drives in, Betty waved her good night and returned to Tony with her golden necklace in hand, Viva has her own plan for Richard, her husband.

To be continued

Source: www.youngicee.com

1 Like

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Holluwaphlexy ( m ), Ridwan0100 (m ), snowflexez, Yemluvkid( m ), Maltaleeza ( f), SilverSpoonEnt, Theaborth , Comygino , akintayo12890 , Hanymichelle (f ), barineh ( m ), AYODEJI4LOVE ( m ), Oyinprince ( m ), mattobi ( m ), Emancipationice (m ), olarafiat( f), Hardehkehmih (f ), profolaafe( m ), guruxxy( m ), SokoDobo , Rapture111 (m ), ogunesan( m)
Hello Guys, join me here

1 Like

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
OP weldon ooo

Following
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by povicky1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wow nice one. Oyin I've gat your back wink following.....

1 Like

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Holluwaphlexy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oyinprince:
Holluwaphlexy ( m ),
Ridwan0100 (m ), snowflexez, Yemluvkid( m ),
Maltaleeza ( f), SilverSpoonEnt, Theaborth ,
Comygino , akintayo12890 , Hanymichelle (f ),
barineh ( m ), AYODEJI4LOVE ( m ), Oyinprince ( m ),
mattobi ( m ), Emancipationice (m ), olarafiat( f),
Hardehkehmih (f ), profolaafe( m ), guruxxy( m ),
SokoDobo , Rapture111 (m ), ogunesan( m)

Hello Guys, join me here

Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY - Episode 2
Written by Amah

Viva has been carrying a long face for her husband Richard since the day Betty showed her the gold necklace that Tony bought for her, Richard kept asking her what the problem is but she won’t say

“What is the problem honey…tell me what that is bothering you…I am not happy seeing you act like we are two enemies in this house…please…

“okay…since you care to know…when was the last time you bought me a gift or even give me money for shopping…when tell me Richard…your name has Rich in it yet you are as poor as a church rat..

“Viva, I provide for you and our son everything necessary to have a normal life, we are not poor…because poor people don’t live in this kind of house or estate, we were doing so well…living in our former house until you decided you don’t want to live there again…you wanted to associate with the rich and I strived to save up to give you exactly what you wanted…this house is very expensive, it takes almost all my income and yet I still try to make sure you and Josh has food and clothing…I am really trying honey…I would have love to give you everything you desire but not right now, everything around here is really expensive, Josh school fees is also inclusive…at least you have a good house, fine clothing and food …that..

“what nonsense are you saying…what kind of rubbish talk is this…I have a good house and food…did I come to this life to eat just food and wear fine cloths…wasn’t I doing that before you met me…was I looking hungry or tattered…no tell me, you talk about the house rent and Josh school fees as if your mate are not doing far more…just look at Betty’s husband.. Tony…he has two kids and he pays all the bills in the house as if is nothing…he buys present for his wife almost every time and takes her shopping too…the recent gift he bought for her is an expensive gold necklace…very beautiful, Betty was sampling it to my face and I felt so sad that my husband can’t even afford ordinary chain all he complains about is bills this and that as if he is the first man paying bills…I’m sick and tired of all this excuse…I can’t have what I want just because my so called husband can’t afford it…what is the difference with you and poor people..

“Viva…Viva…stop comparing me with anybody…Tony owns the company he works in, he is the managing director of his company and that position was given to him by his wife’s father, his father in-law hand the business over to him and travelled out to rest, Betty comes from a rich home while Tony doesn’t, she and her sister are all that the parents got, her elder sister married a white man and they are based abroad and that was why her father gave the business to Tony and he has being doing well with it, our fingers are not the same Viva, it won’t be like this forever, all I want you to do is to try to understand me…please honey… okay…okay…I will get you whatever you ask of in this your coming birthday…even if I have to empty my account…just tell me what it is so that you want and I will prepare ahead…okay..?

“Better…that is what I want to hear…that is exactly what I expected from you…but it must not be only on my birthday you will buy me gifts…I like surprises…surprise me with expensive presents once in a while…like Tony does for Betty…Betty’s father maybe rich but since he retired and Tony took over from him he has being doing so well with it…his father in-law is proud of him because of the way he handles the business… you said I should ask for anything…wow.. I love the sound of that… Richard…my Rich…my honey…my sweet husband.. there is this fine handbag I saw online…is not really all that expensive…but is very lovely and I will really like to have it on my birthday which is next month, and also new shoes, at least two shoes and fine jewelleries…can I have all this and even more for my birthday…?

“hmmmm…Viva..i will try…I will buy the ones I can buy for you and get the rest later…I don’t want you to be sad or to compare me with anybody please…all fingers are not equal…I am my own man and I am striving everyday to make my family happy, because you and our son are all that I care about…

After a month Richard was able to get the hand bag that Viva wanted and some shoes for her on her birthday, she took the handbag and shoes to show Betty and Kate who seem happy for her but Viva wasn’t all that happy because Richard her husband did not buy all the things she ask for just the hand Bag and shoes, she wanted more but Richard asked her to wait until he has enough money to spare.

One day Viva came to visit Betty but she was bathing and Betty asked her to wait for her in the sitting room, Viva waited but not in the sitting room she was walking round the house, she entered Betty’s room and Betty’s gold necklace was lying in her dresser probably that is what she intend to wear later after bathing, Viva saw it and quietly moved closed to it, she held it in her hand, and after sometime she decided to leave and come back later when Betty is done bathing so she told Betty that she will be right back in five minute time, Betty said okay, as she was about to open the door Kate came in smiling, Viva almost bump into her as she was rushing out…

“Viva…good day…where are you rushing to…where is Betty…?

“Betty is in the bathroom…is not quiet long that I came in…I just remembered that I did not unplug my electric kettle and my house girl has taken josh for summer coaching, I’m coming back…

Viva rushed out and Kate stayed in the sitting room to wait for Betty, later when Betty came out Viva was already back, Betty mentioned that she can’t find her gold necklace she left on the table…Kate spoke first

“are you sure it was on the table you dropped it…check very well you might have probably dropped it somewhere and forgot…

“i… think I saw that gold necklace when I peep into your room to tell you was leaving then…it was on the table… Kate are sure you did not see it because I left this house with you in it and I saw that gold chain before leaving to my house…I hate thieves…that is why I don’t leave my things carelessly whenever a stranger is around…

“what are you insinuating Viva…that I’m a thief…what kind of person are you…I did not even move close to her room I have been sitting in this place since I came, why will I steal her gold chain…this house is like my second house and I have been seeing far more expensive things to take but never touched them because they are not mine…I have never taken anything from Betty without letting her know, I don’t take what that is not mine…get your fact straight and stop accusing me…I don’t like it

“Kate you don’t need to like it…me I said my mind and I don’t bloody care what any one feels or think…after all you can’t beat me…you say you have never takem what that is not yours before yet the day Betty brought that necklace to show us you grabbed it and wore…you were already on your way home before I caught you and you removed it…so if I didn’t see you that day you would have wore it home…I’m not accusing you I was only saying my mind except you feel guilty with my words which is harmless…

“That day Betty showed it to us and I tried it on…I sincerely forgot..i forgot that there was even something on my neck… it was until you told me I remembered…

“Why are you so forgetful Kate…even Betty with two kids and a husband did not forget where she left her necklace…me too with a son and a husband hardly forget stuff…and yet you are not married …you only have a daughter and you are so forgetful like this…I see why God has not answered your prayers yet…probably God saw that you will one day forget you have a husband and follow another woman’s husband home…I wonder why you have not forgotten you have a daughter…

“Viva you are a fool for saying that…I know you will still remind me that I’m a still single…and for your information I’m happy having my daughter…being a single mother is not a curse…go take lots of sugar into your life so that you will stop being bitter…you are so bitter and sound so sad…

“please enough…enough…must we always quarrel over everything…Viva stop hitting hard on Kate…stop reminding her that she is single every time you want to get back at her, is not fair to say stuff like that… Kate you should know the kind of person Viva is by now and stop paying attention to everything she says…let’s stop all this verbal fight…we are all adults and I hate to watch you two fight like this every time…as for my necklace. It probably fell somewhere, I will look for it or I will ask Rebecca my kid’s nanny to help me look for it…please no more fighting… I have good gist for you two…so Tony asked me if I want to change my car to something new and I nodded and he said okay he will get me my choice of car…I can’t scream…is probably this weekend but I so much love my husband…he is such a sweetheart..

“wow..that is very good…very sweet of him…until the car arrives we will all celebrate but as of now can we talk about something else apart from husband do this and that…we hardly talk about anything again except Tony and gifts that your husband buys for you…this is not like a competition…I’m really happy yes..i am truly happy that you married a nice man like Tony…but once in a while lets talk about life in general because most of us aren’t that lucky…

“that is real bitterness Kate…if I talk now Betty will say I hate you but the truth is that you are bitter and jealous…and yet you have the nerve to call me bitter…just look at you hating…Betty talk about what Tony has being doing for her instead of rejoicing with her you are telling her to stop talking about it all the time… you wish you were married to a man like Tony but unfortunate you are still single because you refuse to give room for happiness and celebrate with other people…

“hahahaha…I have heard you madam Viva…leave me and my singleness alone don’t make it your trouble…or I’m I a threat to you…you seem to worry about me so much…ooh that is so sweet to have someone who constantly reminds me of how lonely I am and I need a man in my life because to her she can’t be happy without her husband…and that reminds me…Viva why don’t you like talking about Richard…unlike Betty who is ready to talk about Tony all day…but you hardly mention your husband…he is such an unlucky man to have somebody who never appreciate him like Betty does with Tony…

“since you want me to talk about him I will fill you in to your satisfaction…Richard is not like Tony who buys things for Betty all the time…Richard hardly buy stuff for me…and whenever I complain he will tell me he has bills to pay and all that…when he buys small thing he will want me to worship him as god as if he bought the whole world…there is nothing to talk about when it comes to Richard and I don’t find his topic interesting but saddening…he tells me he pays rent and bills and even mention feeding and clothing as if is not a normal duty of a husband to provide for his family… so that is why I don’t talk about him…are you happy now Kate…

“Viva..that man is actually trying…you wanted to live in an estate and he brought you here…paying rent here is on the high side… Richard got you a handbag and some shoes during your birthday why don’t you appreciate the little he does…I know you are still going to remind me of not being married but I’m use to it so fire your shot…but first of all appreciate the little your husband does before condemning…

“those things he bought for me on my birthday was just two item compare to the things I asked him to buy…and he was even same person that asked me to tell him what I want after doing so he just got me only that...

While Viva and Kate were busy having a verbal battle, Betty was also busy thinking about her lovely necklace, she has loved that necklace from the day Tony gave it to her, she wondered how it disappeared from her dressing table while she was in the bathroom, it wasn’t about the money Tony spent in buying it, it was how precious the necklace was to her, it will be very hard to get exact thing again, who could have taking her necklace and how will she tell Tony about the missing necklace.

To be continued

Read more here- www.youngicee.com/category/unknown-enemy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmmm

Tanks for the update
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Hardehkehmih(f): 4:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Bring it on
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by barineh(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyinprince:
Holluwaphlexy ( m ), Ridwan0100 (m ), snowflexez, Yemluvkid( m ), Maltaleeza ( f), SilverSpoonEnt, Theaborth , Comygino , akintayo12890 , Hanymichelle (f ), barineh ( m ), AYODEJI4LOVE ( m ), Oyinprince ( m ), mattobi ( m ), Emancipationice (m ), olarafiat( f), Hardehkehmih (f ), profolaafe( m ), guruxxy( m ), SokoDobo , Rapture111 (m ), ogunesan( m)
Hello Guys, join me here

Following. Good luck man
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by timmii: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ride on Ma
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY - Episode 3
Written by Amah

A week later after Betty’s necklace went missing Viva visited her with a smile on her face.

“Viva you look so happy today…what is going on…what is the good news…

“I’m always happy Betty…but anyway I got good news…and I can’t wait to share with my lovely neighbour turned friend…is Richard…hmmm …you won’t believe what happened….Richard gave me a huge amount of money to go shopping and also promise to buy me a car before my next birthday… his income increased and he promises to also increase my upkeep money every month and will also pay me for being a house wife…I wanted him to open a big super market like yours and he said he will… So you see God has finally answered our prayers now I can buy whatever I want and also travel to any country of my choice, I will even buy that kind of your necklace with it’s pendant if I happen to come across it or I will specially order it, I fell in love with it the day showed it to me and it is very sad it went missing very sad or have you found it…?

“not yet though…I’m happy for you Viva…Wow…I’m so happy for you…I told you to be patient with him and things will turn around…now you can see things are falling in place…as for my necklace I haven’t seeing it yet I’m still searching for it hoping to find it…I don’t even know how to present it to Tony…I don’t know how to tell him that the necklace he spent so much buying has gone missing…it was specially made for me Viva and I really cherished that necklace, if it was a normal necklace I wouldn’t have bothered…

“I understand you Betty…Is painful to loose what you so much cherish…and that day when I saw it I knew it was something very special and very expensive too…and that day it went missing…I came to your place and when you told me you were in the bath…I quickly left and decided to come back later, so when I was leaving Kate was coming in and I told her your are in the bathroom before I leaving her behind, when I returned back was when you mentioned that you are looking for the necklace, it baffles me because I left your so called friend in the house, see Betty…you are not just my next door neighbour you are my friend and I will not deceive you, Kate is not what you think she is…I know single mother and what they are capable of doing…they are very desperate and are ready to take your husband if care is not taken, and the way Tony your husband looked at her that day shows that you really need to be watchful of her…I have not been close to anyone like I’m close to you…I hardly keep friends, single mothers is a no for me..i can’t deal, I am a very beautiful woman, my husband has money, we live in one of the most expensive estate in town…I am a woman with class and I can get any kind of friend that I so desired but I don’t just want to add to my headache, don’t want anybody that will come all in the name of friend and snatch my man from me…so you have to be wise Betty…there are some people you keep at arm length…you don’t let them close because mere looking at Kate she is a friend with benefit…she is only your friend because of what she gets from you…once that benefit is no more she will port out…you even made her manager at your big supermarket, she shouldn’t have done that because she will take advantage of that and do as she like with your business, you would have still leave her at the she was working before, her survival is not your problem, after all she is a woman like you… I’m more experienced with these things than you… so listen to me…I really want to be somebody you can trust, Kate took that necklace and will probably sell a ridiculous amount not knowing the worth of it… so that you won’t find out… anyway I have said my own…all that matters to me now is my happiness…God has elevated me…now money will never be a problem for me…

Betty went back home searching for her necklace and still thinking of all the things Viva said about Kate, Betty took extra time to search the whole house for her missing necklace but still couldn’t find it, she decided to talk to Tony her husband about it,

“I misplaced the necklace you recently got for me…have searched the whole house but still can’t find it…don’t even know where to look again,

“whaaat…hope this is a joke…where did you kept it..how possible is that…that necklace was specially made for you darling… the pedant was carved out from diamond…is not something that can be seen everyday…something you will wear and our daughter will also wear…and it cost huge amount of money…hope this is a joke anyway…?

“no is not a joke…I’m serious, I can’t find it…I have turn the house upside down with Rebecca and still can’t find it…I don’t know what to do again…I know the worth when I saw it so you don’t need to tell me…that is why I took extra time in searching for it and yet still couldn’t find it…

“Someone must have taken it…when did you see it last and can you remember where you kept it before it went missing?

“on my dresser, I kept it there while I went in to have my bath, I planned to wear it that day, Rebecca was out with the kids for summer coaching…Viva came in to check up and I told her I was in the bathroom but she didn’t linger for long she left and said she will be back, Viva can not possibly take it…she does not go into my room uninvited, she was in the sitting room before leaving, then Kate came in, although Kate said she never step into my room and when I came out I saw her sitting at the living room, before Viva returns back, Viva accused Kate of taking the necklace when I mentioned it to them but Kate denied ever seeing it that day…I know Viva does not really Like Kate, they are always at log head with each other but accusing Kate was a no no for me until I started seeing reasons In her talk…despite Kate has never stolen from me before…. well not to my knowledge anyway…whatever she takes and forgets to tell me if I ask her she will definitely say she is the one…I know she has access to my room and every part of the house but I’m still thinking of all the things Viva said about her…I just don’t even know… could it be Kate…because on the first day she was almost leaving with the necklace still on her neck after trying it on but Viva hushed and she removed it… Viva said something about her that I don’t want to believe but right now…I just don’t know what to think…all I want is my necklace…

“that’s really sad… stop taking everything Viva said to heart…but who could have done such a thing…Kate is your friend darling…and she has being your friend for years…she passes the night here sometime with her daughter and weekends too…she is like a family…she couldn’t have done that…I don’t think is Kate. And as for Viva….i don’t know but there is something about that woman…why do she hate Kate for no reason…invite Kate over so that she can prove her innocence…Kate is a beautiful young lady and a great friend too…she can’t possibly steal from you…Viva is probably jealous..

“why are you defending Kate this much…or is there something else you are not telling me...she may be my friend but people do change like Viva said…they are only friendly to you for their own benefits, and Viva also said that single mothers can be desperate, she warned me to be careful with Kate, what can Viva be jealous about…she has a husband who loves her and is ready to go extra mile for her as you do for me… Richard is rich because is not everybody that can afford houses in this estate, Richard is well to do…Richard’s business has turned around and he is doing so well now, Viva told me yesterday, he even plan to buy her a car before her next birthday, Viva lack nothing because Richard provides everything for her…Viva said he will also open a big supermarket like mine for her and will increase her monthly allowance fee and for also being a house wife, which will be huge of cause…Kate is a single mother and I made her manager at my supermarket for her to raise money to be taking care of her daughter and also herself, I opened my home up for her to come anytime she feels like…why will she steal from me…because I have never for once mistreated her…

“don’t conclude yet darling…calm down and still search for the necklace, I will join you in search of it… we may probably find it… if not then we will look for a way to get another for you…okay?…I will personally go and meet the goldsmith to carve out something beautiful for you again, it may not be like the first but it will be lovely…

After the necklace incident everything was gradually going back to normal, but Betty couldn’t just let go no matter how she tries to, she started watching Kate to see if she will one day mistakenly wear the necklace but she never did, she decide to keep an eye on Kate as Viva suggested.

Richard later travelled leaving Viva alone with their son Josh, Viva has always looked forward to every of Richard’s travel so that she can be alone and do as she pleases.

One day Viva looked from her room window which was upstairs and saw Tony who just drove in trying to get something out of the car, she has always admired Tony and sometime wish Richard was Betty’s husband and Tony is hers, she has lied to Betty that about Richard’s sudden wealth why there is nothing like that, Richard was still struggling to meet up with his over demanding wife’s need.

Viva purposely lied to Betty about Richard sudden wealth for a reason best known to her but everything is still as it has always being for Richard, nothing changed, he never promised to get her a car or supermarket Viva just fabricated the lie for Betty who believed her…

As Viva watched Tony that day she started wishing that she was the lucky one with him not a spoilt brat like Betty, who came from a wealthy home and doesn’t really understand what it feels like not to have money,

Viva had a plan drawn out, she was going to execute her plan soon, it may take time but she has never failed in whatever she pulls her energy into and she knows she will not fail this time, now that Richard was not around was a perfect time to start executing the plan, she is good at what she does and her plans are just a perfect one.

What could be Viva’s plan?

To be continued

Read more here - www.youngicee.com/category/unknown-enemy
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY Episode 4
Written by Amah

Viva dressed up seductively and spread a fine cologne all over herself before leaving to Betty’s house, she knows that Betty has drove out to her supermarket and Tony was home alone, Betty had mentioned to her that Tony was starting his three weeks leave that day, it was a perfect time to carry out her plan…she rang the door bell for the second time and the door swanked open

“hello…Tony…ooh hardly meet you at home by this time of the day…I thought it was Betty…what of Betty…?

“how are you doing today..Viva, just want to take rest for some weeks, yea…I’m on leave…ooh Betty has gone out to her shop…how’s Richard and your boy…?

“I’m doing great…, leave …that’s good…rest is very necessary…I was almost thinking you are a workaholic…because you are always going off and coming in late… at least your leave is up to a month which is enough time to relax, you will also have time for your family aside the weekend thing, Richard is fine but he travelled…and my son is good also…

“yeah…good to hear …and by the way that is a nice cologne you are wearing…it smells good…

“thanks…I bought it when I travelled to Canada…is one of my best so far…it last long like very very long… a week or even a month…have not seeing any perfume like it probably because I attached so much sentiment to it…hahahaha..don’t mind me…when we women love a particular thing is hard to let it go…like when Betty told me how much she love the necklace you bought for her which went missing I totally understand the angle she is coming from…is an in built thing in women…is only few men that understand their wives needs and want…like Richard he does not always understand me…

Tony stood at the door watching Viva talk and talk all he could do was to smile waiting for her to stop talking so that he can go back inside…it will be too rude to quickly dismiss her when she’s still enjoying her talk…so Tony patiently waited…while nodding and pretending to understand everything Viva was saying…while still at the door, he can’t ask her in because his wife is not home and he doesn’t have time for a woman’s chatter, he was already getting impatient as Viva talks on and on without stopping.

….i know all men are not the same…you are really doing a great work by understand your wife Betty…even if she doesn’t always say it but I see all the things you do for her and funny enough I usually use you as an example to Richard whenever we have misunderstanding…I just want him to step up his game as a man…you know women like men who are so romantic…and Richard…hahahaha…is really funny to say that Richard is not romantic at all…but he is improving though despite sometime he try too hard and you will see that he wasn’t born to be romantic…there is a difference between when you force yourself to do something and when something comes natural …Richard force himself to be romantic but watching you and Betty it comes natural for you…Betty hardly mention it though…but I see it anytime I come around…and I commend you for your effort…wish Richard will learn from yo…

Tony was already tired with the long talk and he has no choice than to cut her shut…

“Thank you Viva…I will let Betty know you stopped by…alright…later

Viva saw that Tony was dismissing her as he took one foot backward inside, if she doesn’t act fast he will jam the door to her face and go inside, but she will not let that to happen…

“ I also need your help…please don’t say no..i could have come through Betty but since she is not around I really need you to help me with something…if not that Richard has travelled he would have done it…

“okay…what is it?

“is my room bulb lamp holder…the bulb is not coming up and I have tried to change the bulb but to no avail…please can you help me…be your neighbours keeper…hahahaha…don’t mind me I just love laughing…please…can you help?

Tony looked at Viva full face and the way she plead…he could have called an electrician to come help her check it but looking at her she wants him to come and do it…but he doesn’t really have much idea about a electrical work so he decided to ask her if he can call his electrician who lives a stone throw to come check the lamp holder for her

“aaah…no Tony if I need electrician I would have called one myself…I don’t need a stranger coming in and out of my room…it makes me uncomfortable…if you want me to call Betty first then I will call her...so that she can approve…I guess you need her consent to do that…we are all neighbours…c’mon help me come check it…except you don’t want to help me at all…

“no..no…okay..i will come check it when I’m done with what I’m doing…hope that is okay…

“alright…I will be waiting then…thanks

Tony went back in and locked the door while Viva went back to her apartment…she dressed the whole place and wore her bum shot, she removed the bulb from the lamp holder and cut the wire that is connected to the bulb that will make it work, she did everything possible so that Tony will find it hard to fix it, in that way he will spend time with her as she has always wanted, as she was finishing up she hard the door bell and ran to open the door, Tony came in with his screwdriver and some other home tools to check what the problem could be, Viva walked in his front with her bum shot and tan top as she led him to her room, as Tony got there she showed him the landholder that got spoilt, Tony started checking the wire and every other thing and found out the wire was cut off, it never occurs to him that it was Viva’s handwork,...he mentioned it to Viva

“The wire is bad and it need to be change…can you manage with the other room light until Richard comes back from his travel…or I call my electrician because I don’t know how to do the connection…

“no…no I can’t manage… I will be so scared at night if it is not fixed…is there no other way we can fix it…I can’t wait for Richard he will take time before he comes back…like a month or weeks and that’s too long, and as for the electrician…I told you I’m not comfortable with a stranger in my room alone with me…except you will have to come with him…please..

“okay…I will call an electrician but Betty will come with him…I know you will be more comfortable if my wife comes around…you will be more comfortable with her than with me… I will tell Betty once she comes back to come over and see you and I will call the electrician to come fix it…if not you can stay in another room till when Richard comes…at least you have a spare room here…but if you can’t then Betty will come stay with you for the period while the man fix the light…you will love Betty’s company more…but there’s nothing to be scared off, the security here is tight..

“oookkkaaay… I can’t sleep in another room aside mine…and you know Betty Is a woman like me…in fact I’m more bold than Betty, Betty is fragile…you know her more than i…I just needed a man figure around…you watch what happened everyday on the television, when a man see’s women they seem to take advantage…what if he decided to do something else instead of fixing the light he came to fix…and he decides to take advantage of two helpless women… me I’m safety conscious… Richard is not around he would have fixed this…

“you don’t need to worry Viva, the person I’m sending is not that kind of man…my electrician can be trusted…but if you are still not comfortable then I will just come with Betty…both of our presence will sure make you comfortable…

“hmmm..okay o…this one you want to come to my house with Betty just because of a land holder…you two are going to be my august visitors…hahahaha…it seems you are scared of coming alone or you can’t possibly do something without Betty’s approval…c’mon be a man… don’t take offence to that…but I can’t be begging you like this just to stay around because I know if is Richard he will safeguard your home while you are away…I see no crime to my little request Tony…all I need is your presence…it won’t take long and the work is done…then you can return to Betty…I know that Betty will not mind…

“I’m not scared Viva…and all I want is for you to be alright while Richard is away…no problem I will come with the electrician tonight…

Tony left, he didn’t want to be alone with Viva who was looking all seductive…and same time he definitely didn’t want to turn her down because of fear of having a negative thought for another man’s wife, he flashed back again to how Viva was looking that evening, she was very pretty, and has curves, if she walks alone on the road she will be mistaken for a single sister who have never giving birth before, she was very beautiful and tempting, staying alone in same room with her is not right…he is a married man and no matter how beautiful she is she is a married woman and he has to respect that fact, and he respect both Betty’s presence and absence and will never do anything that will hurt her, he loves his wife dearly, he doesn’t notice any other woman once he is with Betty, Betty is all that matters to him nothing else, he has to tell Betty first before going to Viva's house,

Viva saw that Tony was trying all means to resist her just because he want to remain royal to his wife, he understand he loves his wife and it will be difficult at first to get him to her side but she will keep trying until she succeed, Tony was rich and good looking too, and he is the type that give in everything when he loves, she will definitely find a way to lure him out of his comfort zone, it may not be today but she will never stop trying

Tony later came back that night with an electrician as he promised Viva, he stood while the electrician fixed the lamp holder, Viva urged Tony to take a seat with her but he told her he told her that he was alright standing, he stood close to the electrician and avoided looking at Viva who was still on the bum shot she was putting on and a tan top earlier which exposed all her laps and some cleavage, she walked passed Tony severally but Tony mind was on how to get back to bed with Betty who was getting the children ready for bed before he came down to Viva’s house, after the electrician was done, he looked at Viva fully as Viva spoke with Tony, Viva met his eyes and he looked away,

“Tony…you see why I didn’t want an electrician here…can you see the way he is looking at me…this people makes me uncomfortable…I know exactly what I was saying before I asked you to come with him…talking about my dressing…this is the way I dress. Either when Richard is around or not…I feel comfortable this way…I can’t go covering up just because of somebody doesn’t feel comfortable with me…I like being free whenever I’m in my house…and this is my person right from time… I don’t like the way your electrician looked at me…doesn’t he know I’m a married woman…he insult me with his looks

The electrician quickly apologised…

“My apologise madam…it was just a look I didn’t mean it as an insult…

Tony also apologised to Viva before leaving with the electrician, when they were out of hearing the electrician said..

“so she is married…I never knew…her dressing was too raw…and she is beautiful and fresh too…but that her dressing is just out of this world…I tried to look away though but I couldn’t

“she is a married woman and you have to respect that fact, when next you are contacted…just go do your work and leave…either married or single treat them alike…women don’t like being uncomfortable around the men folks…don’t let your attitude towards them send a negative message…

Tony later went back to Betty, who was already in bed waiting for him, she asked him if they were able to fix the light for Viva and he replied her, as he held his wife in bed…he flashed back to Viva again and her seductive attitude, he waved it off, he must be crazy to be thinking of Viva while in bed with his wife, as he kissed his wife that night he totally forgot everything about Viva,

Viva knew her seductive charm was almost taking effect, even a common electrician fell for the charm but Tony refused to fall, she will step up her game, and try harder next time, she may probably succeed, she is not giving up yet… Tony is a big fish and she wouldn’t want to miss her chance…he may probably end up being hers instead of to a naive Betty…

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by ogunesan(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Oyinprince:
Hello Guys, join me here
following it bumper to bumper
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY - Episode 5
Written by Amah

Betty was home with her family that weekend, making lunch with Rebecca her kid’s nanny when she had the door bell, Tony who was watching television with his son and daughter answered the door, and it was Kate, Kate came with her daughter, Ella.

“Hello Kate…how are you doing today...

“I’m doing well Tony..and you…?

“I’m good…please come in…Betty is making lunch, hope you are spending the weekend with us…and our little pumpkin, Ella will have a super fun weekend…

Tony lifted Kate five year old daughter up and she laughed out, he dropped her and bent over to asked her how she was doing and she said she was fine, he held the little girl in his hand as he guide her to where his own kids were and they all sat together to watch the cartoon, he told Kate that Betty was in the kitchen she went to join her,

Tony treats Kate’s daughter like his, whenever they he takes them out he takes care of Ella like he will do to his own, whenever the little girl, Ella comes to spend weekend she was always happy and don’t like leaving when Kate comes to pick her up, Tony was like a father figure to her and Kate is always grateful to him and Betty for their constant care,

But recently Kate noticed that Betty’s attitude is gradually changing and she can’t place what the problem is, she knows probably Viva that is poisoning her mind towards her, she was still thinking when she joined them in the kitchen and surprisingly Betty was extra nice to her and was so happy to see her around, Kate joined her in helping out with the lunch and they talked about Betty’s supermarket where Kate work as a manager, they also talked about other things just like before, even Rebecca joined in the conversation, as they gist and laugh,

Another door bell rang and Tony went to answer it and it was Viva with her own son too, Viva saw when Kate came in from their gate with her daughter, she felt bad that Betty has not cut off ties with Kate yet after all she did to convince her that friendship with Kate was not okay for her, Betty acted as if her word was taking effect but later slipped back to her normal way with Kate, she needed to ignite the fire again in Betty, so she decided to bring her son too as she saw Kate brought her daughter, she also wanted to know how to get into Tony, she will also ask Betty for Tony’s weak point so she will know which way to take.

“hiiii…Tony…I almost forgot that this is weekend and you will be home…thanks for helping me with out the other day…I also told Richard and he is grateful to you…

“Your welcome Viva…

“i Came to spend little time with my friend...Betty, my son wanted to come too…you will have a full house this weekend…is Betty in the house?

“yea…sure…Josh is growing bigger everyday, he should go and join the kids they are watching cartoon…please come in

As she went inside she sat in the living room with the kids and Tony, Tony later went to check on Betty and to inform her that he will be taking the children out for a ride and to get ice cream for them, Betty assured her that by the time they return Lunch will be ready for everyone, he kissed his wife before leaving, he ask Rebecca to go with them so she can keep watch on all the kids, he took Ella, Kate’s daughter, Josh Viva’s 4year old son and his two children,

After sometime Betty and Kate joined Viva in the sitting room and they began their gist.

“I can’t wait for Richard to come back, I miss him, he promises to bring lots of goodies home, it can be boring sometimes being alone and a house wife, I can’t also wait for Richard to set up the supermarket like yours for me, eehee Betty why do you treat your help like she is your sister…you even sit and talk with her…you forgot she is a house help…this people are meant to be treated as they are, because if you treat them so well they will start misbehaving…I don’t give such room for nonsense…

“You mean Rebecca…she is helping me with the kids, she is not my servant…Viva, and treating people right is a thing my parents instilled in me, and it pays to see everyone like yourself…

Okay oo if you say so…hope your husband is enjoying his holiday…he is looking happy which means you are really pressing the right button…hahahaha

“Tony is always happy, he is a happy man…that is one of the reasons I love him and he always makes me happy too, the holiday is good for him…he needed rest, I have been asking him to go on a leave long before now but he said not yet, I’m glad he finally took one, I even suggested that he travel out to spend his three weeks but he said whenever he wants to travel he will travel with me and the kids, this summer would have being the best time for the whole family to travel but we suspended it for some other time, Tony is really a man to keep…

“uuuh…that so sweet… I see, and you are indeed a lucky wife, Richard is also romantic…that is why I can’t wait for him to come back so that he can treat me the way he use to, I miss his tickling, the way he pampers me ooh is out of this world, we also plan to go on summer vacation abroad next year, Richard had lot in his plate that was why we couldn’t have a sweet holiday together, do you know if I want to get Richard down for him to do my bidding I go through his belle button, that is his weak point, he will just fall flat to me…hahahaha…I just remembered the way he will lie helpless in my arms just like a baby… so what is Tony’s weak point, you know men has different weak point or seductive act, something they can’t resist…things that quickly turn them on…what is Tony’s own?

As Betty was about to answer Viva excitedly without thinking Kate hushed her

“Betty, you must not reply to everything Viva ask, learn to keep somethings to yourself…Tony’s weak point or whatever that turns him on, or seduces him is not a topic here and doesn’t suppose to be discussed with us, whatever that maybe should be between you and him…I don’t think Tony will like you talking about him this way, we don’t have to know that, I personally don’t want to know about your bedmatics please, and this talk is not making sense at all…let’s talk about something else…every talk must not be about husband, Betty… this husband talk is becoming too much…let’s talk of something else, but if you still want to talk about that then I will quietly go to the other sitting room and watch television undisturbed…

“your jealousy stinks so bad, me and Betty didn’t include you in our topic because we know you don’t even understand what the word “husband” means, you are not supposed to be in this our gathering because you don’t belong in anyway, if our gist irritates you that much why not look for a cotton bud and block your two ears or better still walk away as you intended, I’m talking to a matured, happily married woman not a nosy single mother who doesn’t know her class, you are a single mother Kate and that is very unfortunate for you, your daughter is probably a product of one night stand, we don’t do one night stand we do a life time partner, lover and husband, stop body biting and stick to your stand, I’m still wondering what Betty saw in you before calling you her friend, I guess she doesn’t know yet that you are dangerous to her marriage…

“hahahaha, Viva I am more happy in my singleness and with my daughter than you will ever be in your marriage, all this your pretense of Richard this and Richard that is a cover up, I see through you Viva, you are not happy, is just that Betty can not even see that you are just a penetrator, you are more dangerous to her than a bunch of me, single mother looks good on me than marriage looks on you, if all marriages are like yours then I will rather remain single…your bleached skin is deceiving you, with no doubt you are beautiful but your beauty is that of jezebel, I wonder why Richard didn’t look pass the physical appearance before taking you as a wife…you are very deceiving and cunning. Betty will eventually come to know that someday I just pray it won’t be too late…

“If you say more than your mouth I will slap that nonsense out of you, do you even know who you are talking to…? you said you can’t be deceived yet a man deceived you with “I love you baby” get you pregnant and ran away, don’t carry your frustration on me, I wasn’t there when you became a single mother, Betty knows deep down you are the wolf in sheep clothing, you are just pretending to be her friend because of all the benefits you get from her but my two eyes are watching you, you can’t reap where you did not sow…that is certain

“Please enough…enough of all this… Kate…Viva…can we just have a normal conversation without bringing in misunderstanding… Kate you know you started this one…there was nothing wrong in the question Viva asked me…is just something fun, it wasn’t suppose to be an issue at all…Viva mentioned her husband weak point and talking about Tony’s weak point is normal…I see nothing bad with that…and you know I love talking about Tony, it suppose to be something to laugh about, why do you always get pissed whenever I start talking about Tony, he is my husband and I can talk about him as much as I want, it's because I adore him and you and Viva are my friends and I don’t like keeping things to people I call my friends, I only talk about my family with two of you I don’t go about spreading it to everyone on the street, Viva means well, Kate please learn to be accommodating …please… except there is something else to you telling me not to gist Viva about my hubby, you just have to be free Kate, stop hushing me every time I’m talking with Viva…I am not a child…we are all adult…

Betty was still talking when Tony came back with the kids and Rebecca, and the house was filled up, lunch was served to everyone and that was how the husband talk between Viva, Betty and Kate ended, Viva was watching Tony and Betty closely to see if she will be able to grab something that will help her with her plans, as she watched she and Tony’s eyes locked and she smile to him, Tony didn’t smile back, he quickly stood up from where he was and walked into his room.

Viva eyes sometime send chill into his spine and he was begining to feel uncomfortable with that.

Kate was spending the weekend with them and Viva was not happy about it, especially she felt bad that Kate will be close to Tony who she has being trying to get to herself, she wondered why Tony doesn’t really pay her attention despite how beautiful and tempting she was but she has seen how he flows with Kate, she will try and get Betty to tell her his weakness, Kate was the devil that stopped Betty from telling her what she needed to know earlier, she will deal with Kate since she chose to be a pain in her neck, an obstacle to her happiness with Tony.

She was beginning to be obsess with Tony and will try everything possible to make sure she subdue him, Betty is too open and naive she is not a problem, but Kate is a real problem for her and she will not stop poisoning Betty’s mind towards Kate until she stripes her off.

To be continued

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmmmmm

Betty never know anything,
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY Episode 6
Written by Amah

Viva was able to get Betty to tell her Tony’s weak point, as usual she engaged her in a conversation while trying to get information from her about Tony and other thing she may need in her quest to get Tony to herself, and she eventually succeeded,

Betty poured out everything to her Neighbor friend Viva, not knowing Viva has a secret agenda.

So one day at night when Tony and Betty were preparing for bed that night Viva came, acting all scared up of something, she was panting seriously as if something was wrong, Betty went to her to calm her down while Tony stood to watch waiting for her to be calm so that she can tell them what the problem is, Viva pretending to be crying as she stammered to explain to them what happened, Betty held her as she tries to explain.

“I was already in bed sleeping when this strange noise woke me up, at first I thought it was the air condition which developed fault yesterday, the whole place was hot and the fan wasn’t helping at all, but I managed to sleep like that, I planned to call our technician to come check if he need to refill gas in it, so when this noise woke me up, I sat up on the bed looking round the room, I put on the light just to be sure of my environment, as I looked round that was when I saw this ugly looking monster rat, it was so scary, the rat ran under my dressing table, if you have listened very well you would have heard my loud scream, I screamed so loud when….when..i saw the ugly rat in my room, ooh…no…I can’t sleep in my room if that rat is not out tonight…I can’t sleep in that house…I hate rats…I don’t like seeing one around. I’m allergic to rats since I was a child, that is why I don’t like them…you understand now…is so painful that Richard is not around…he could have find a way to deal with that rat…

Betty felt sorry for her as she watched Viva sobbed, she was willing to help her in anyway she can so that she can feel safe,

“If you are not comfortable in your house because of the rat…you can come and spend the night over here, there’s enough room here for you and Josh and also your maid, i will personally make sure is comfortable for you…

“no…no Betty, I can’t come and inconvenient you and your family, I will rather stay at my place but I need other help from you and Tony…hope I won’t be asking for too much…

“I don’t mind and I know Tony too doesn’t mind, but anyway we can be of help then I we will be glad to help…even if to I have to come over and stay with you till day break I will do that, or better still come over and stay with us…what exactly do you want and will we be glad to help

Viva looked up at Tony who was sitting down now and listening to her speak, her plan was already working and she will soon smile,

Tony was just listening to Viva, he wondered why she was so scared of a common rat, he understand that some people are scared of little things as spider, but his wife Betty will never run out of the house because of a rat, he felt bad as he watch her sob and panicked while Zila was trying to console her, Tony thought it was Richard absence that was affecting her.

“please can Tony come over to my place and check if he can chase the rat out of my room…please that is all I need…Tony please don’t deny me of this…I really need you to go with me, Richard will really appreciate…please hope I’m not asking for too much…?

Tony shakes her head as Betty gave him a pleading look, Tony told Viva that she should find another alternative and by tomorrow he will call somebody that will help her with that,

“Tony please…don’t turn me down. Richard will do same for you if he was around and you are out… there’s no alternative for me and I definitely can’t come here and stay, and as far as there is rat in my house I can’t sleep in it…I will have allergies…that is more reason I’m worried…I would have love Betty to come but we are both women…and you know women are weaker vessels compared to a man’s figure…I will feel more safe with a man around the house…Betty please beg him..

“Tony…please go with her…she is my friend and our neighbour and she needs our help…this is the little we can do for her...please…since she said she will feel more safe with a man figure and you know Richard is not around…is just for few minutes or an hour and you will be back…she feel unsafe in her house and needs our help…

Tony didn’t want to go, she kept trying to convince Viva that she will be fine but she was insisting on him coming and when Betty joined her in pleading he has no choice than to give into their request despite he felt awkward with that, he followed Viva to her apartment with some rodent killer that will chase Viva invisible rat off from it’s hiding,

On getting in Viva’s apartment, she took him to her room and to where she saw the invisible rat, while Tony tries to spray the odorless rat killer Viva was busy change into her skimpy transparent night wear, as Tony turned and saw her almost naked he quickly turned away and apologized and tried to leave but Viva begged him not to go because she just saw the rat ran under the bed while he was backing her, Tony told her that what he sprayed will chase off the rat and she should feel safe because the rat can not stay in such hot environment, Viva said okay and pointed at her air-condition if he has an idea how to fix it for her, Tony shakes his head that he doesn’t but he will help her get somebody who will come check it by tomorrow

Viva insist that he should tries first if the air condition will come on, Tony used the air conditioner remote control to see if the air coming out is hot but to his surprise the air condition was working perfectly well, it was cooling, Viva acted surprise and excited as the Ac comes on, she ran and hugged him, Tony tries to push her off gently because she was still half naked, but she held onto him like a lost child, Tony was still trying to keep her off from him as he was moving slowly to the exit door but Viva wasn’t ready to go off, she started touching him seductively, using everything she has learnt from Betty to arouse him, she started acting as if she was touching her husband as she kept mentioning Richard instead of Tony,

Tony felt she was probably missing her husband that was why she was acting in a seductive manner, but he didn’t want to pull her off with force he was gently shifting her off as he held the door knob, Viva’s tricks were taking effect on him and he wondered how she got to know where how to touch him like she was doing, it was only Betty that understands his weak point but Viva seem to be expect with it, his kneel where already shaking as he tried to pull off, he shouted her name to stop it but Viva pretend not to hear or care, she started kissing his neck and his mouth, Tony was trying to be strong but his strength was obviously failing him, he tried but he was already shaking and Viva won the Battle as he began to kissed her back, he loosened his hand on the door knob and grab her forgetting himself, he was not thinking anymore as he and Viva went into a hot romance and they both landed on the bed just as Viva always wanted, Viva felt so happy because she was has finally won,

Betty was waiting for Tony in bed and didn’t even know when she slept off, Tony sneaked back in and went into the shower, he felt so bad for what happened between him and Viva, he also felt unclean and tried to wash off the immoral act, he scrubbed himself with sponge but the memory was in his head, he stayed under the shower for long, hoping the water will wash him clean, he has never cheated on his wife before and has promised her that such will never happen, he has assured, sworn and promised Betty he will never in his life time hurt or cheat on her with any other woman, he felt so bad as the water poured down from his head.

He has cheated on his precious wife with her friend and neighbour, he wished it was a bad dream but it was reality, he wondered how Viva got to know his weak point and also know where and how to touch him just as Betty does, and no doubt Viva was good at it, he tried to resist but his strength failed him, how can he even face his wife or look her in the face with the guilt that was built up in him.

Tony hated himself for agreeing at first with Betty to go over with Viva, who he felt was missing her husband, Tony felt he took advantage of a Hot Viva not knowing it was all a set up, Viva has always wanted it and she has finally succeeded. Tony felt like beating himself for doing what he promised his wife he will never do.

After he was finally out of the shower he went to bed quietly not trying to wake his wife who was deeply asleep, Betty was suddenly awoken when Tony was quietly trying to sneak into bed, Betty checked the time it was 1 :59am, is being over three hours Tony went to help Viva out, Tony spoke first before she could say anything,

“I’m sorry….i…I didn’t want to disturb your sleep…sorry for waking you…

“You stayed long…I was waiting for you before I slept off…are you just coming back…

“..No… no…being back since…was watching television in the sitting room and I also took a shower…please go back to sleep…

“What of Viva…where you able to help her feel better… Because she was so tensed up because of the rat…hope she is feeling better now…

“yeah…i…sh…she’s better now…

“thank you darling…that is more reason why I love you…you always listen to me and does whatever I ask you to do…you didn’t want to help her until I asked you to go and you listened…I love you always…

“yea…i….i..lo..v…e…you too..

He stammered as he tries to reply Betty, guilt was eating at him…he felt like confessing his sin but he dares not do that, Betty will be totally broken, as Betty tries to touch him that night he told her he was tired from helping Viva chase off the rat, Betty understands him that he never says no to her and tried not to stress the issue, she went into his arm and slept off again.

All Tony could think of that night was Viva even as his wife lies beside him...how can he undo what he did with Viva, Viva’s face was all in his head as he shot his eyes and tries to force sleep to come but sleep was far off from him as he lay awake.

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Uniquechild(f): 12:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Why will a married woman discuss her husband's weak point with her friends? Betty you didn't try at all. Thanks
Mr Oyinprince for this.
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by Oyinprince(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2018
UNKNOWN ENEMY - Episode 7
Written by Amah

Viva watched from her window as Betty and her kids came out, and went straight to her car, Tony came out with a bag and handed it over to Betty, Betty said something to him and he smiled and kissed her fully on the lip before Betty went into her car and zoomed off with the kids, Viva stomach tightened when Tony kissed his wife, she swore under her breath, Tony is going to be hers soon not Betty’s, is just a matter of time, Viva watched from her upstairs window as Tony waved them before going back inside.

Rebecca, the kid’s nanny was not with them as usual, she has probably gone ahead of Betty, or maybe Betty or Tony sent her on an errand Viva thought to herself, because she needed to make sure that Tony is alone in the house before going over,

Viva quickly dressed up and sprayed her fine cologne before going down to Betty’s apartment, as she rang the door bell the second time, Tony answered from inside and came to open the door, before Tony could quickly dismiss her she pushed her way into the house and stood at the living room, Tony sighed before going to her with a straight face.

“What are you doing here Viva…Betty has gone out and you don’t suppose to be here…

“what do you mean what am I doing here, i live in the next door, upstairs remember… and am Betty’s friend…I come here all the time… and have you forgotten that we made love few days ago…are you mixing something up…

“goshhh…whaaaatttt… must you remind me of that…it was all a mistake…and I’m sorry such thing even happened…it wasn’t even suppose to happen… Viva, you are married and I’m also married…I love my wife so dear much…whatever that happened was an expensive mistake please…don’t make it look honourable because it's not…is a very disguising whenever I think of it…please leave…Betty is not home now…

“I’m not here to see Betty…but you Tony… you mean the beautiful moment you shared with me was disgusting… you are insulting me do you know that…?…and you know you took advantage of me because you saw my weakness…you saw that I was obviously missing my husband and you decided to jump on that opportunity…you took advantage of my loneliness and slept with me on my matrimonial bed…can’t you see I suppose to be hurting more than you are doing…I feel guilty for doing such to Richard…he is a good man and you took advantage of his wife…just because she asked you for a little favour… even when you were on the act I was mentioning my husband’s name just to show you that I thought you were Richard…you heard me saying Richard’s name and yet you didn’t stop you were all over me and was enjoying yourself, you deliberately took advantage of your neighbour’s wife, your wife’s best friend…you are pathetic Tony…I thought you are a good man and yet you claim to love your wife….after sleeping with her friend…

“ okay…okay…I accept anything you say or call me…i…I’m sorry Viva…I’m truly sorry…i took advantage of you and I’m very sorry about that…I could have pushed you off and leave…I wasn’t force to do it…I fell like a weak man…it all started from my mind…it was reprogrammed when I saw you making advances at me…then I saw you changing right in front of me in your room…i…I was not thinking anymore when you began to touch me seductively…is only Betty that has ever touched me in that manner, I have never fallen for any woman before, and has never cheated on my wife, I tried to resist but…hmmm I failed myself and Betty who has always trusted me…I ‘m still feeling worst from that time and still have not being able to look Betty fully on her face because she is so innocent…her innocence is killing me mostly because she deserve everything better…I’m sorry Viva… let’s count that as one of our mistake which will never happen again…

“don’t say it won’t happen again Tony…that is the main reason I came over, I knew you will be alone in the house… do you know since that day…I can’t stop thinking about you Tony…no man has ever make love to me like you did…not even Richard, I felt like a real woman when I was in your arm…please Tony… just one more and we can stop…please..

“are you insane… I’m trying to let go of guilt and make amend with my wife…you are here again with this…you have probably wanted to get me to bed with you… for you to be saying this that means you have always wanted what happened few days ago to happen,…you are crazy Viva…please leave…leave right now, stop coming when Betty is out…because I will not open that door again if I find out is yo…u…..uuu….viiiii…..

Viva suddenly locked her lips with him as he was still speaking…after struggling with her he felt relaxed as they kissed passionately… they quickly loosened as Rebecca who was inside came out, Tony has totally forgotten that Rebecca did not go with Betty because she has a flu, she was having catarrh and Betty asked her to stay and rest so that she can feel better, Betty said she will handle the kids that Rebecca needed rest,

so Rebecca was in her room resting, and came out when she was hearing a low voice talk, she knew the female voice was that of Viva, she wondered what Viva and Tony where arguing about, at first she didn’t want to stand up because Viva was Betty’s friend and a neighbour, so there was nothing so special if she and Tony discuss in Betty’s absence, but she decided to stroll down to the sitting room to check what was going on,

She almost fainted as she saw them, she had to blink twice to be sure of what she was seeing, Tony and Viva were passionately kissing, Tony made a terrible low noise as Viva’s hand travelled up and down his body, he made another noise again and clunk onto Viva’s body as if his life depends on it, they didn’t even notice her presence as she stood with her wide opened eyes and watch, she was frozen at that spot and didn’t know if she should quietly go back to her room or to scream at the two cheaters, she will never believe Tony will ever cheat on his lovely wife Betty, because of the way he expresses love for her, and Betty loved him so much,

she has silently prayed for a husband like Tony, a good man who posses Tony’s good qualities whenever she is ready to marry, she was still very young and Betty has taking her as a kid sister not like a maid or nanny, Betty treats her well unlike Viva who beat and punishes her maid at any given opportunity, anyhow and anywhere she likes, Rebecca doesn’t like Viva because of the ill way she treats her maid

Rebecca watched and wondered what she was suppose to do now, what if Tony and Viva decided to deal with her for catching them in the act, and not minding her business, what if they lie to Betty and she decided to believe them and send her out, how is she suppose to start her life again, because is Tony and Viva’s word against hers, her word will not be taking serious if she decide to talk because she is Betty’s maid and kid’s nanny, although Betty has never treated her like a maid but rather a little sister,

Betty doesn’t deserve this from her loving husband and her trusted friend, Rebecca let go of her fear and coughed out very loud, startling them from their passion, shock was written on Tony’s face as he saw Rebecca standing and looking at them, Viva’s face was normal, no remorse or regrets, she was still holding Tony’s hand as Tony gently remove her hand from him, Viva spoke first

“Housemaid…come right here…

As Viva commanded her to come, Rebecca gently went over to where she and Tony were standing…Viva first of all gave her a slap before speaking as Rebecca held her cheek in fear and pain,

“why were you standing there and watching us…aren’t you suppose to be scrubbing the floor or washing something, toilets, cloths, plates or even arranging something…why were you standing and watching us and even have the nave to cough as if you worth anything…look at me very well…I’m not Betty who pampers and sees you as something…I will so deal with you if you crosses my path…so tell me did you see anything…

Rebecca who was still holding her cheek did not reply…as Viva raised hand to slap her again Tony held her hand and gently pushed Viva away…

“this is not your maid Viva, don’t treat her as such…she is our kids nanny and we see her as family…and she really worth something here…I don’t tolerate such and Betty will not take it lightly with you slapping her, hitting her is not a way to resolve this… don’t touch her again please… uuuh! hmmm…Rebecca… I’m sorry, so sorry, I beg you not to disclose whatever you saw to Betty or anyone at all…it was a mistake it was not meant to happen…i

“Tony, you surprised me sometime…why are you begging her…what for…I dare her to go and talk and watch what will happen to her, is our word against hers…nobody will take her serious…she is only a maid…I will personally make sure Betty kicks her out, she dares not even say a thing…hey come here…whatever your name is I don’t care to know…I asked you for the last time again…did you see anything…?

“n….noooo….ma’m, no ma…I didn’t see anything….

“Very good…because if I hear pim from you…hahahaha…heyyy… I just pity your poor wretched life Rebecca…if I dare hear pimm from you Rebecca…you will hear whieee… if I hear anything at all from you about me or Tony…anything at all…I will so deal with you personally…

Rebecca quietly went back to her room, if she had known what awaits her she would have stayed back or quietly go back after seeing them without alerting them of her presence…now Viva is threatening her life and with what she saw in Viva eyes as she spoke to her she knows viva meant every word, with the hot slap that Viva gave her was enough sign to shut her up, Rebecca sat hard on her bed, and for the first time she felt unsafe in the house,

Richard later came back from his travel the next day and Viva acted happy to see him, after that whenever Richard tries to touch her she will not allow him, and gave a flimsy excuse why she can’t allow him to touch her at that time, but after Richard is off to work she will call Tony over, and he will go to her, Viva later allowed Richard so that he won’t start suspecting her,

One day as everybody was out of the house as usual, Viva called Tony to come over and he did and they continued their act, Viva told Tony that she wants a car while lying down on his chest that day, Tony said he can’t get her a car that he planned getting a new car for Betty and which will cost him a lot, that he can’t buy her a car, and what if he happens to buy a car and Richard ask her where she get the car from or the money what will she say, Viva told Tony not to worry about Richard, she can handle her husband, but Tony still insist that he can’t get her a car is beyond his budget and he has to get a car for Betty, Viva got angry and started threatening Tony, that he will expose him and she will tell Betty he took advantage of her when Richard traveled, Viva says she will do it and even more if he dares says no to her again, Tony eventually agreed to her tricks to get her a car, and told her he was discontinuing their dirty act, he has had enough to chew from her and enough guilt that will serve him a life time, Tony wondered why he kept doing the exact thing he hate so much, he kept going deeper in the act, anytime he promises never to do it again he will find himself falling whenever Viva coils her claws around him like a lion and a prey, he hate himself already, Betty deserve better, she is a good loving soul, he was grateful that Rebecca never mentioned anything to her or anyone, although he noticed that Rebecca act cold towards him, he even bought her gifts just for her to act normal and to stop seeing him as unfaithful husband to Betty, but she still look at him like a bad person and he is not he just can't tell what has gotten into him that he can't stand on his word, he wondered why he feels weak when it comes to Viva,

Tony said that none of their spouse deserve to be treated the way they are treating them by being unfaithful. and once he buys the car for Viva, he will wash his hand off from this their dirty secret, he doesn't want to have anything to do with Viva again, he is tired of cheating on his wife, his conscience is not at peace since they started having affair,

As Tony was talking Viva wasn’t listening, she didn’t give a care of what he was saying all that she was concerned about was that she was going to get a new ride from Tony, she felt so proud of herself and can’t wait to drive the whole estate with her car.

A day came that Kate came to visit Betty, as she stepped into their gate, she almost bump into Viva who was going out, she was well dressed, Viva greeted Kate with a smile, Kate who was surprise at her cheerful greeting replied her cheerfully too, as Viva tried to quickly walk past her, Betty saw something that draw her attention, the fine necklace on Viva’s neck look familiar, she has seen that necklace somewhere before, as she gently walk to Betty’s apartment still thinking of why the fine necklace rings a bell in her head, as she stepped into Betty’s house she quickly remembered, the fine necklace with a diamond pedant was Betty’s missing necklace that Tony bought for her and it went missing and was never found.

To be continued

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hmmmmm,, Tony dey mad,, im aoz don scatter already..
Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Oyinprince:
Hello Guys, join me here
I'm here, boss... ride on

1 Like

Re: Unknown Enemy - A Romance Story by mattobi(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Keep it coming. I'm just watching and waiting like ur watch night

(1) (Reply)

Rugged Life In Sec. Sch. / READ THIS! Writers Helping Writers Improve Writers Group / Anybody Old Enough To Remember The "pacesetters" Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.