Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Will Discourage My Daughter From Going Into Acting – Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Discourage My Daughter From Going Into Acting – Monalisa Chinda (216 Views)

I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Discourage My Daughter From Going Into Acting – Monalisa Chinda by 10Ebisco: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda has said she won’t encourage her daughter to go into acting because of the challenges faced in the career.

The light-skinned actress made this known in an interview in which she was asked if she would support her children if they decided to pursue an acting career.

“I am not sure!”

Pressed further on why she might withhold her support, the actress said, “With what’s going on now? I would try to talk her out of it. It’s difficult to deal with fame.

“The society would expect you to act in certain way, talk in certain way, and not seen in certain places!
“It’s difficult. However, I am not God. He may have His own purpose for her. After all, we are here to fulfil our purposes on earth.”

I will discourage my daughter from going into acting - Monalisa Chinda

She lamented that because of her fame it had become difficult for her to do the normal things, like buying things on the street, that others do.

“No, I can’t. But if I am with my hubby alone in the car, he can pull over and help with that. If I am with someone else, they help too,” Chinda said.

Monalisa Chinda, who hosts ‘You and I with Monalisa’, a 30-minutes talk show, also revealed the craziest thing that a fan ever did to her.

She said, “A fan has tried to grab and peck me on my cheek. I was alarmed. I had to tell him to step back and steer clear off me. He later on apologised and pleaded for a selfie, which I later obliged.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-will-discourage-my-daughter-from.html

Re: I Will Discourage My Daughter From Going Into Acting – Monalisa Chinda by KendrickAyomide: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
This girl clean both for tv and real life. you need to see her skin under the sun

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Dancing Skuki - Check In Check Out Challenge Video / L.A.X Set To Drop Debut Project In October / I Came Into The Industry With Two Things Davido Taught Me Others- Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.