Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury (40064 Views)

A Girl Called Friday / Fib And The Axe Of Fury (publishing Process) / The Girl Called Damilola - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Getting more interesting
Thanks for the update sosa993
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by WiseStarr(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Aron,gone finally....despite all her effort not to make such events come to existence.....Oo ga oh
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Evold: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
I'm I the only one who is happy that Aaron is gone. I didn't like that guy one bit
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Fazemood(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2018
Aaron what a waste. Anyways he is gone along with his cold annoying self. Next is, how will Fib handle what next coming her way?

Terrific update I have to say. Nice Sosa993, you deserve an award.
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by moseph(f): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Am so sad right now,I really liked Aaron. Nice one sosa
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2018
Guys! I have a plan. I'll update you soon. Also last two chapters are coming this night. Sorry I slept off. Did I tell you I'm still planning on publishing this book? Well, I'll need your help. In the mean time, love you loads. Sorry I can't reply each and everyone. My battery is low. Lol

I need a team. Don't know if you'll be interested. You get exclusives, gifts and all.

Choose: Facebook or Whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by lordlek: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
sosa993:
Guys! I have a plan. I'll update you soon. Also last two chapters are coming this night. Sorry I slept off. Did I tell you I'm still planning on publishing this book? Well, I'll need your help. In the mean time, love you loads. Sorry I can't reply each and everyone. My battery is low. Lol

I need a team. Don't know if you'll be interested. You get exclusives, gifts and all.

am in (whatsapp)...
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Parollawd(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
sosa993:

Whatsapp
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
sosa993:

Can I join? I'd rather Facebook.
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Seunfunmi18(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
sosa993:

I'm interested.
Whatsapp: 09055800057
Facebook : Omotayo omotosho
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by GeoSilYe(f): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
WhatsApp!!!
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ice4jez(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
sosa993:

really impressed with your write up, drop ur whatapp number or Dm so Incase u finish writing any story cos am definitely buying
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yay! I'm so excited! Guys more is coming this night. Editing now�� smiley smiley I'll get back to the whatsapp group. Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2018
To be published soon

4 Likes

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by moseph(f): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2018
I like this kwontinu
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Fazemood(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2018
Wow, Fib is angry indeed, challenging a god of vengeance alone and causing damage to him, is quite a rage.

Amazing Story, Sosa. What is the purpose of the group? I'd like to know.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Whizlight(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
Great work of the brain. Got me tied down for hours. More ideas to ur brain bro
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by WiseStarr(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2018
Do whatever to get the axe from he axeman
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ann2012(f): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Madame OP
Next please.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by AfroMighty(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for the update...
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by jrapkiss(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2018
see madam we can't wait b fire next episode anymore oooooo
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by sosa993: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
i was banned for long posts. It's tiring and becoming annoying. Twice now.
To be published soon

2 Likes 1 Share

To be published soon
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ice4jez(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
I wish I can just buy this book n rest, so hate coming. Back
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by moseph(f): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
The fight begins
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Ann2012(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Heading to the battle ground tongue
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kill her for me tongue
Re: A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury by WiseStarr(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2018
I just want to read it to the last,I must,know what will happen to that haha(FIB's granny)

Update please..... .���

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Robinson Crusoe: Who Else Remembers This Novel? Indomie Generation Stay Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.