Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (55196 Views)

Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Olalan(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Everyone should be careful in Nigeria now so many tricks are being used by the ritual gangs now.
May God protect us all
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by SirLakes: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dem no beat am well, that's why e still remember say phone dey use SIM
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by ufojude: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Evil men everywhere... endtime things
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
queenbetsy:
Hand him over to the NPF and that's the end! What happened to the ones they caught between mangoro and ikeja earlier this year??

I just give up on the NPF

If you ask me, I mean IF you ask me oo, he should be burnt to ashes!!! lipsrsealed
NPF. ? Wat about those ones wey collect money n phones waka comot
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by otunde527: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jesus why always normal people forming madness all because of money
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Y+ g, iPhone 5s 25k, little crack but works fine.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by edaferigho(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Where the iPhone 8
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
What crime has this man committed
to warrant such molestation??

We are we prone to savagery at any
small excuse?

And we will be here condemning
South African treatment of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Ironi: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Are Nigerians civilized at all ?

Why do Nigerians generally behave like Neanderthals towards their fellow human beings?

You see a crazy man, and because he has iPhone and money on him you begin beating the hell out of him.

From this position, I can easily see this is a mentally disturbed individual in distress but the Nigerian wont care and would kill him.

Chai chai...Nigerians Nigerians why why ?

The thinking of the average Nigerian is fcked up.

4 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by mokt(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
He's probably selling drugs
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
allaboutobed:
NPF. ? Wat about those ones wey collect money n phones waka comot
sir, kindly go through the post again. He said that the POLICE left with the iPhones and money without any arrest.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by xandy84: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why are we quick to deliver jungle justice as a nation? It kind of make me sad as a person to see jungle justice been serve without fair trial of the accused. We still live in stone age as a nation cos our collective actions show that.

2 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by panpan(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
On the surface, no offence by the man has been proved yet. However, even if the police wouldn't arrest him, they should have at least taken him away for his protection from the crowd.

Issakendrick:
He kept on screaming "my SIM, my SIM " Please can I have my SIM card.
Was he trying to avoid the hassle of applying for another SIM or was he trying to avoid being identified and investigated?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Umari4108(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ECERTAIN
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Josh44s:
Na which kind wahala dey this country sef. So te person nor go fit do short-put for bush due to fear make another man no go chop ur Kala and play kalo kalo with ur destiny and future wealth. Problem really plenty for this country o. Are we cursed? The first time I traveled outside this country to ordinary Malta for vacation with my wife, I cried when I saw civilization and civilized people. The way I Dey fear my fellow countrymen eh!
hehehehehehe,my brother!!!
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
queenbetsy:
sir, kindly go through the post again. He said that the POLICE left with the iPhones and money without any arrest.
yes. D guy I quoted said they should hand over d madman to NPF. I now said those that came to collect phones n money are they not NPF?.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by xana101: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
This happened on freedom way today. Lekki phase one. I saw it live. I wonder who sent him.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by olowo1930: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
someone is behind it, may God deliver us from evil
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why is no one talking about the fact the police made away with the iPhones and cash then left the man for them grin #Naija
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Them no beat am well...if not e for no fit ask for sim card
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by rs172(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
adecz:
What crime has this man committed
to warrant such molestation??

We are we prone to savagery at any
small excuse?

And we will be here condemning
South African treatment of Nigerians.

Do me a favour, you can give the mad man your kid to babysit for you, atleast it will show you he is still civilised
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by bamasite(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why are they surprised?

THIS ONE NA LEKKI MAD MAN NAA....YOU EXPECT AM TO BE LIKE AJEGUNLE MAD MAN grin grin grin
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Afonja007: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Josh44s:
Na which kind wahala dey this country sef. So te person nor go fit do short-put for bush due to fear make another man no go chop ur Kala and play kalo kalo with ur destiny and future wealth. Problem really plenty for this country o. Are we cursed? The first time I traveled outside this country to ordinary Malta for vacation with my wife, I cried when I saw civilization and civilized people. The way I Dey fear my fellow countrymen eh!
ordinary Malta you say, the way Nigerians take dey call other countries ordinary dey suprise me shaaa,ordinary kenya ordinary south Africa N.a. wetin you go dey hear for naija people mouth

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by adecz: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
rs172:

Do me a favour, you can give the mad man your kid to babysit for you, atleast it will show you he is still civilised

So, because a fellow human being
is suffering from mental illness, anywhere
you see him, you give him a serious beating
& inflict injury on him?

Did he come towards your baby?
Did he attempt to harm somebody?

This sort of mentality is why oyibo
police shoot black men on sight in the US;
because they know you ppl are subject
to savagery.

3 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by GoodFaith: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
itiswellandwell:
You see why foreigners will keep seeing Nigeria as shithole. Imagine the report "The police didn't arrest him but went away with the cash and iPhone" Obama was right when he said "There are lots of human right abuse in this country" Shey this police didn't know that, the life of other people is in danger when this man isn't arrested and that's human right abuse on their part as every citizen is entitled to "right to safety of live" and tax is also wasted on them.
Mheeennn! It's high time I started putting the safety of my life in God's hands ooooooo!

Cheap s7 edge plus. Check my signature.

What are you going to charge him with?
You are the sick person
He has not brokering any law
Having two cell phone and cash is not a crime

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Afonja007:
ordinary Malta you say, the way Nigerians take dey call other countries ordinary dey suprise me shaaa,ordinary kenya ordinary south Africa N.a. wetin you go dey hear for naija people mouth

A friend of mine just landed in Heathrow. All through his journey there was a free WiFi. He was just uploading WhatsApp video status coz he sat close to the window. I compared the environment both his taking off (MMA Lagos) and landing (Hearhrow London). My broda I cry. Who really do us this wickedness and backwardness embarassed

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
All of you that keep saying they should leave yahoo boys alone because.country is hard. Na Una shiit dem go take start.

Country is hard that's why you are doing 419.?

Has the country not always been hard?. Did Our fathers not experience worst hardship than whatever rubbish hardship we face today?

You don't want to work yet you want to live the softest life. Soft boys this! Go and learn handwork you go fear say people go look you. The money you take buy laptop no reach take pay for apprenticeship?

2 Likes

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by rs172(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
adecz:

So, because a fellow human being
is suffering from mental illness, anywhere
you see him, you give him a serious beating
& inflict injury on him?

Did he come towards your baby?
Did he attempt to harm somebody?

This sort of mentality is why oyibo
police shoot black men on sight in the US;
because they know you ppl are subject
to savagery.

Abeggiii no be u.s.a we dey, you fit try pass the man side in the evening and see if u no go find yourself inside confam forest.. you go dey talk as if your sense n tortoise dey do race competition...
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I know him.. He owns a house in lekki and a couple of luxurious cars and gadgets. That's Femi. He becomes normal after some days.

Are you serious ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
GoodFaith:

What are you going to charge him with?
You are the sick person
He has not brokering any law
Having two cell phone and cash is not a crime

Look at you. Someone that's insane using two big phones and cash. Where did he get them from and what's his business with a phone since he is mad? Am so sorry for the school you passed out from and the home you grew up from if you continue reasoning this way. Please, change your reasoning if you haven't started bearing kids so as for you not to pass this nonsense reasoning to them. Goodday!
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Cindy08: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
the next thing go be jungle justice trust nija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Soldier, Lieutenant Peter Ogwo Killed Days To His Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / 'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.