Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (55199 Views)

Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Gabbyraze(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
I pass where this mad man sits,everyday, the sits there every single day,even today,pased there with the mammoth crowd,I heard its 500k cash...well e b as e b
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Josh44s:
Na which kind wahala dey this country sef. So te person nor go fit do short-put for bush due to fear make another man no go chop ur Kala and play kalo kalo with ur destiny and future wealth. Problem really plenty for this country o. Are we cursed? The first time I traveled outside this country to ordinary Malta for vacation with my wife, I cried when I saw civilization and civilized people. The way I Dey fear my fellow countrymen eh!

too many backward people in our country

That's the problem

We the civil ones are outnumbered by the dummies
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Look at you. Someone that's insane using two big phones and cash. Where did he get them from and what's his business with a phone since he is mad? Am so sorry for the school you passed out from and the home you grew up from if you continue reasoning this way. Please, change your reasoning if you haven't started bearing kids so as for you not to pass this nonsense reasoning to them. Goodday!

You still haven't said anything, Sir. What exactly should he be accused of? You think ANY judge at all will entertain a case based on what you wrote?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by GoodFaith: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Look at you. Someone that's insane using two big phones and cash. Where did he get them from and what's his business with a phone since he is mad? Am so sorry for the school you passed out from and the home you grew up from if you continue reasoning this way. Please, change your reasoning if you haven't started bearing kids so as for you not to pass this nonsense reasoning to them. Goodday!
Are you looking at it from legal opinion?
or you are trying to be Smart ass?
what are the charges?
for legally having cell phone not a stolen phone?
Dude have cash money ? Right was the money stolen?
If the answers to the above question is NO
Tell me what you are going to charging him with?
Oh I forget, impersonating a mad man
Kid go suck on your dick
Our feeling, views and opinions are not law
Law is about facts
If you have the facts that he stolen the money and cell phone
He can be charge
I feel sorry for your parents because you are unproductive Nigeria
Dumb ass kid
lazy kid like you, think before you respond

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by biomedics(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
The policemen arrested the phones and the cash.
grin grin grin
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria police is a shame..shame on all of them. I spit on them

PS..can a man not be mad in peace again
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I know him.. He owns a house in lekki and a couple of luxurious cars and gadgets. That's Femi. He becomes normal after some days.
Femi Poshhills

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Did you all notice the value of the human commodity in Nigeria vis a vis the Nigerian police?

The police made away with the two phones and the money, leaving the man to be lynched if possible. Later they will tell you they are investigating.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by jerryking06: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
What did you expect, only the rich lives in lekki even their mad Men are rich
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by marttol: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I know him.. He owns a house in lekki and a couple of luxurious cars and gadgets. That's Femi. He becomes normal after some days.
how true.??
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by femo86(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
edidiongmichael:

Abeg tell them to bring back my phone...

cheesy
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abeg make una leave the guy Man
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is it their madness? What re they catching him 4? was anything incriminating found on him now they caught him? pls can someone explain d criminality in such act 2 me.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by CDCEO001: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
But did anyone in that area lost their iPhone 8 or cash? Why beat him, na una madness or una phone and cash, or una catch am in the act?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ugosample:

too many backward people in our country

That's the problem

We the civil ones are outnumbered by the dummies

My broda you said it all

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Richy4(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
The police men has played all of them that were beating the mad man....

imagine taking the cash and phones without arresting the culprit... nobody even ask them what happens to the madman...

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
queenbetsy:
sir, kindly go through the post again. He said that the POLICE left with the iPhones and money without any arrest.
Y should they collect his property? if d security officer of d law felt something was amiss,. they could simply be taken him in 4 questioning.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by shoprite: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oya e fun won legbegbe
Oya e fun won legbegbe
Oya e fun won legbegbe
Fun won je bin shy wo egbegbe (Mr Real, Mr Real).
Oya e fun won legbegbe
Oya e fun won legbegbe
Oya e fun won legbegbe
Fun won je bin shy wo egbegbe (we self, we self)
iPhone 1(legbegbe), iPhone 2(legbegbe), iPhone 3(legbegbe),
iPhone 4(legbegbe), iPhone 5 (legbegbe),
iPhone 6(legbegbe), iPhone 7(o maa lo oo), iPhone 8
Aboki where the naira me wan change em for my dollar
10 billion for my moto, owo to ko dani so ma to.
Awon aboki won tie ja, won ti gbo story me, won kin wo teli ni,
e kin ka paper ni ask about me for
Ikeja them go tell you how I dey get em
Login Instagram na my story full for town . . . grin grin grin

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
rs172:

Do me a favour, you can give the mad man your kid to babysit for you, atleast it will show you he is still civilised
What red u even saying? if they suspect him, they should monitor him 4rm d@ they on word until he is caught in d act. or better still remove him 4rm d area & warn him to steer clear.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by ashantitope: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
waoooo and I saw this guy last week along that road I even saw people beating him this morning opp that itedo market I even thought it was okada men fighting may god continued to help us in this Nigeria
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria police i hail una,una carry the main stuff leave the alledged mad man and it seems my guy sim dy very important
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by tiger2080: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
it is a simple thing.another way to renew is sacrifice for riches if actually he is d owner of those items.you re lucky them no burned u to ashes.stupid being.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
rs172:

Abeggiii no be u.s.a we dey, you fit try pass the man side in the evening and see if u no go find yourself inside confam forest.. you go dey talk as if your sense n tortoise dey do race competition...
That is y he should be chased out of area, not beaten or manhandled until until concrete evidence surfaces. since he proves 2 be a threat 2 safety.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by rs172(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
newdawn2017:
What red u even saying? if they suspect him, they should monitor him 4rm d@ they on word until he is caught in d act. or better still remove him 4rm d area & warn him to steer clear.

Go monitor am na.... sheybi police come carry iphones n money dem no know their job before abii..
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by traceman: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na wa oh
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
nurez305:
Fake or no fake, he is very mad

Only a mad man will fake to look so dirty with that kind of bushy hair

God safe him that tyre is very scarce at lekki

which tyre scarce for Leki grin

some ppl are so mean that they are ready to give their spare tyre when it comes to burning human being. E be like say the aroma dey sweet dem.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
So the policemen were only interested in the cash and phones, that's serious o.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
The residents who caught the man called the police before descending on him but unfortunately the police were said to have left with the iPhone and money without arrest.

nig police

so useless
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Issakendrick:
A suspected fake mad man was apprehended along Itedo lekki phase 1... According to reports, the man was was caught with 2 iphone 8 and lots of cash... The residents who caught the man called the police before descending on him but unfortunately the police were said to have left with the iPhone and money without arrest.

While receiving the beating of his life, the angry mob asked who sent him but the fake mad man refused to answer instead he insisted on getting his sim card. He kept on screaming "my SIM, my SIM " Please can I have my SIM card .

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/suspected-fake-mad-man-caught-with-two-iphone-8-and-lots-of-cash-at-lekki-lagos-video/

idiotic bloggers, where is the cash and where is the iphones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.