Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) (55198 Views)

Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / “Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by zubinike(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
elpj:
Na SSS

the police will never leave him out on the street if truly he is an SSS..there is more to it
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by debosalau(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Issakendrick:
AmThe residents who caught the man called the police before descending on him but unfortunately the police were said to have left with the iPhone and money without arrest.

When will Nigerian Police Officers learn to do the appropriate thing?

This is Nigeria
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by akwunomy(m): 2:22am On Sep 18, 2018
When is it a crime for a mad man to own a phone...or is it because it is an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
But what if he`s really mad and those things are gifts to him?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
queenbetsy:
Hand him over to the NPF and that's the end! What happened to the ones they caught between mangoro and ikeja earlier this year?? undecided

I just give up on the NPF cry

If you ask me, I mean IF you ask me oo, he should be burnt to ashes!!! lipsrsealed

Nobody! I repeat, Nobody, can convince me that the NPF doesn't have anything to do with these kind of people smiley

Ah, burnt to death without investigation?
What if, IF o, all those items are as a result of years of begging?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
SirLakes:
Dem no beat am well, that's why e still remember say phone dey use SIM

Hahaha, chai this matter serious o, why you come dey make me laugh naw? grin
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
adecz:
What crime has this man committed
to warrant such molestation??

We are we prone to savagery at any
small excuse?

And we will be here condemning
South African treatment of Nigerians.

Oh God, I think say na only me fit ask this kain question o.....

1 Like

Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ironi:
Are Nigerians civilized at all ?

Why do Nigerians generally behave like Neanderthals towards their fellow human beings?

You see a crazy man, and because he has iPhone and money on him you begin beating the hell out of him.

From this position, I can easily see this is a mentally disturbed individual in distress but the Nigerian wont care and would kill him.

Chai chai...Nigerians Nigerians why why ?

The thinking of the average Nigerian is fcked up.

God bless you for speaking out.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
xana101:
This happened on freedom way today. Lekki phase one. I saw it live. I wonder who sent him.

Sent?? You didn`t even consider if he was truly mad?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
GoodFaith:

What are you going to charge him with?
You are the sick person
He has not brokering any law
Having two cell phone and cash is not a crime

Tell him!
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Look at you. Someone that's insane using two big phones and cash. Where did he get them from and what's his business with a phone since he is mad? Am so sorry for the school you passed out from and the home you grew up from if you continue reasoning this way. Please, change your reasoning if you haven't started bearing kids so as for you not to pass this nonsense reasoning to them. Goodday!

People give cash alot to these destitutes and beggars.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Gabbyraze:
I pass where this mad man sits,everyday, the sits there every single day,even today,pased there with the mammoth crowd,I heard its 500k cash...well e b as e b

Eyaah poor guy.
The money and the phone was his crime, even though those could be gifts from kindhearted and non kindhearted Nigerians.
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by boyjo: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I know him.. He owns a house in lekki and a couple of luxurious cars and gadgets. That's Femi. He becomes normal after some days.

Sorry please, are you just kidding?
Re: 'Mad Man' Caught With 2 Iphone 8 And Lots Of Cash In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) by Angrymode: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Issakendrick:
A suspected fake mad man was apprehended along Itedo lekki phase 1... According to reports, the man was was caught with 2 iphone 8 and lots of cash... The residents who caught the man called the police before descending on him but unfortunately the police were said to have left with the iPhone and money without arrest.

While receiving the beating of his life, the angry mob asked who sent him but the fake mad man refused to answer instead he insisted on getting his sim card. He kept on screaming "my SIM, my SIM " Please can I have my SIM card .

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/suspected-fake-mad-man-caught-with-two-iphone-8-and-lots-of-cash-at-lekki-lagos-video/

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 9ja police dem - I hail o!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ritual House' In Ikorodu, Lagos: Residents Cry Out Over Discovery Of Shrine / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / People Block Dangote Trailer And Loot The Goods In The Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.