Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. (35705 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by nawtyme: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
So sad
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by otunde527: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
When will these killings stop..

Its getting out of hand

Pay rmb directly to Chinese bank account at #48/Rmb

Check my siggy
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Almaiga: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
RIP to this fallen Heroe.

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Colb461: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
I swear nails is nt worth dying for
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Colb461: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
I swear naija is nt worth dying for
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Mgbadike80: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
naijacentric:
u are a big fool
you're the biggest fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Ugosample(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mgbadike80:
The Army were quick to post pictures of three dead alleged Boko Haram fighters killed in the Sunday ambush but conveniently forgot to tell us that soldiers were also killed by the fighters of Allah. Anyway, another python dancer just got wasted for nothing. I guess his Yoruba charms couldn't save him this time. python dancers belongs to the hottest part of hell, there's no resting place for them.

don't be stupid
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Welllilo: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another Christian cry
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Mgbadike80: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ugosample:

don't be stupid
you're already stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
People would just come online and be saying nigeria is not worth dying for - instead of praising theses men, that are dying to keep them behind their laptops and phone key pads, safe from these idiots that choose innocent lives as a sport - if not for these men how many of una go fit come nairaland come dey post nonsense- do you think if these gallant men allow these idiots pass freely any of us is/are safe in any part of the country? One day you would all grow up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by naijacentric(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mgbadike80:
you're the biggest fool.
anufia
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Gotee11(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
showafrica:
I don't know why every ambush a soldier is killed.. Na wai
Bro ambush is a thing that only God can save you because at your back and front the enemies are there, they will wait when u are the their middle before they strick.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by DemonicSoul: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin He died in vain cheesy

RIP bro, Nigeria is not worth dying for...

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Ategberoson(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
goodnessme1:
one Down,more to go down.

guess your period is affecting your brain?
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Kazeem47(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
showafrica:
I don't know why every ambush a soldier is killed.. Na wai
.because its a surprise attack.all soldiers are afraid of it.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by buchilino(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
justdogitto:
His family will be compensated
R U AWARE UR TALKING ABOUT A NIGERIAN SOLIDER NOT AN AMERICAN SOLIDER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
We saw Obj's son wounded.

That's all.

IBB, PMB, Abdulsalami, Theo Danjuma, Tinubu, David Mark and all other vultures, where are their sons?

Living large all over the globe!

Yet other people's sons are here dying for the problems they created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by buchilino(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
olajide8:
People would just come online and be saying nigeria is not worth dying for - instead of praising theses men, that are dying to keep them behind their laptops and phone key pads, safe from these idiots that choose innocent lives as a sport - if not for these men how many of una go fit come nairaland come dey post nonsense- do you think if these gallant men allow these idiots pass freely any of us is/are safe in any part of the country? One day you would all grow up

DO U BLAME DEM 4 MAKING SUCH COMMENTS?. GO TO MAIDUGURI, SAMPLE D OPINION THESE SOLDIERS. THEN TELL US WAT UR FINDINGS R.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mgbadike80:
The Army were quick to post pictures of three dead alleged Boko Haram fighters killed in the Sunday ambush but conveniently forgot to tell us that soldiers were also killed by the fighters of Allah. Anyway, another python dancer just got wasted for nothing. I guess his Yoruba charms couldn't save him this time. python dancers belongs to the hottest part of hell, there's no resting place for them.
Fighters of Allah?

You seem so bitter about something.
And i wish i knew what it was that made you have so little a regard for human life... Python dancer or not.
Your mind and way of thinking is so messed up, bruh.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by IbrahimDamola: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
olajide8:

Stop deceiving yourself Boko can only penetrate regions where there is significant muslim population like North and our muslim yorubaland. The East is christian and will be 100% safe. They penetrate only places where they have some local support.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by stevups(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Firefire:
If Mohomodu Buhary escapes the judgement of man, he will surely meet that of God after life.

I am very surely, Buhary will not go unpunished.

The lifeless one promised to STOP Boko Haram and Name their sponsors. 4 years Down the line nothing was heard and no name(s) was mentioned.

RIP galant ones. May your blood be upon this administration of FRAUD & PROPAGANDA.
Buhari has done well compared to his predecessor
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by YaksonFCA(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Firefire(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
stevups:

Buhari has done well compared to his predecessor

Can he please name the BH sponsors as promised?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by AhlexOfficial(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
And they will still say Boko Haram have been technically defeated.... Shio

Spits...

Spits profusely...

Spit touched Op....

Now in Romance zone
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by holuphisayor(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Took a gamble on life.
ATM nigeria isn't worth fighting for.

A country that will deploy 100 soldiers against boko haram and 40k policemen against harmless electorates.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Smarkie: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
does nigeria wort dying for?
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by haykaybabatunde(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
what!!! this was my course mate at laspotech akegunle anex then
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by AlphaStyles(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
xbernardx:
Wasted life. . . .

He died fighting to protect a country that has little regard for the welfare of the citizenry

RIP soldier

The funny thing is when there is another recruitment, some mumu will still go.

I don't blame them though, I blame the unemployment rate in Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Stop deceiving yourself Boko can only penetrate regions where there is significant muslim population like North and our muslim yorubaland. The East is christian and will be 100% safe. They penetrate only places where they have some local support.

I think the aspect of deception is staring you in the face, denial to facts or relationship of these facts - Why were people running and crying when herds men were ravaging part of eastern nigeria? For your information The only significant difference between them (herdsmen and boko haram) is, one is there for grass the other is there to kill for sport - and please when next you want to mention on any post of mine- leave religion and ethnocentricity out - if you can't Waka pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
buchilino:

DO U BLAME DEM 4 MAKING SUCH COMMENTS?. GO TO MAIDUGURI, SAMPLE D OPINION THESE SOLDIERS. THEN TELL US WAT UR FINDINGS R.

Most of them i have spoken to in the past say nigerian's don't value them for the effort they put in- now juxtapose this with the assertion being made by contributions here- this is sickening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife / May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele / Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.