Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. (35677 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by precious1967(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bring back Leah Sharibu. Bring back Leah shuaib.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by bizzy500: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin He died in vain cheesy

RIP bro, Nigeria is not worth dying for...
why don't you keep shut if you don't know what to say... he died protecting us slowpoke.... show some respect
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Almaiga:
RIP to this fallen Heroe.
Five Python dancers down grin grin grin
For one Igbo/Ipob they killed there is always a boko haram attack to claim their lives too.
THANKS TO KARMA!!
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
olajide8:
People would just come online and be saying nigeria is not worth dying for - instead of praising theses men, that are dying to keep them behind their laptops and phone key pads, safe from these idiots that choose innocent lives as a sport - if not for these men how many of una go fit come nairaland come dey post nonsense- do you think if these gallant men allow these idiots pass freely any of us is/are safe in any part of the country? One day you would all grow up
Mr holier than thou stop preaching nonsense pls. As far as we're concerned they are nothing but python dancers they only know how to dance on innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Mr holier than thou stop preaching nonsense pls. As far as we're concerned they are nothing but python dancers they only know how to dance on innocent civilians.

Like I told someone else - if you can't die for nigeria- some are dying on a daily basis- nigeria belongs to us nigerians- if you are a Jew go to jerusalem, if you are a shiite face Iran and leave nigeria for us nigerians - but in as much as you claim ownership of any geographical spot in this entity called nigeria- respect those that die and shed their blood so that your likes can type from the comfort of your bed
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
olajide8:

Like I told someone else - if you can't die for nigeria- some are dying on a daily basis- nigeria belongs to us nigerians- if you are a Jew go to jerusalem, if you are a shiite face Iran and leave nigeria for us nigerians - but in as much as you claim ownership of any geographical spot in this entity called nigeria- respect those that die and shed their blood so that your likes can type from the comfort of your bed
Point of correction! The Python dancers can die for Nigeria if they like I don't bloody care. I don't even feel sorry for them because they're terrorists in uniform so don't ever tell me they're protecting me or my tribe. Secondly, Every tribe in Nigeria were independent of their own before the British and their criminal (Fredrick lugard) came and stole what belongs to us which is freedom So, for you to come here and tell me that I should leave my own geographical space for you because Britain and Fredrick lugard made it to be so is totally unacceptable to reasonable people like me. I am not a dog that answers whatever name the owner gave to it.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by buchilino(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
olajide8:

Most of them i have spoken to in the past say nigerian's don't value them for the effort they put in- now juxtapose this with the assertion being made by contributions here- this is sickening

UNFORTUNATELY DATS D UGLY TRUTH
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Point of correction! The Python dancers can die for Nigeria if they like I don't bloody care. I don't even feel sorry for them because they're terrorists in uniform so don't ever tell me they're protecting me or my tribe. Secondly, Every tribe in Nigeria were independent of their own before the British and their criminal (Fredrick lugard) came and stole what belongs to us which is freedom So, for you to come here and tell me that I should leave my own geographical space for you because Britain and Fredrick lugard made it to be so is totally unacceptable to reasonable people like me. I am not a dog that answers whatever name the owner gave to it.

See the level of the thinking of someone that doesn't know anything about his history - if it was an ignorant illiterate that didn't go to school that said this I would have over looked it- but because you have heard various stories in reported speech, and I can tell you you were not born centuries ago when these issues started, everybody has doctored the truth according to what suits them - I refuse to say more because it is written text (and anybody can write anything to suit any narrative), Igbo - i' gbo (people of the forest) that's the genesis of the name that groups the tribe, just like other tribes have their own means of naming them - bottomline the blight of Benin belongs to nigerians - and the hospitality of the blight of Benin people, does not mean any visitors, has the right to destabilize the peace of the geographical entity called nigeria today- to put finality to this debate so as not to bring myself down to this ethnic debate you want to play - if you people claim you are Jews please leave nigeria for us nigerians, jerusalem or Isreal would not reject you if you people can prove it (they are taking those from Ethiopia and Eriteria that can prove it)- we want to secure what God has given to us as our inheritance (this geographical expression) nigeria
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Immanenang: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
What a wasteful life RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by paraforeal: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Please rescue Leah Sharibu before it's too late. Let's beg the government to do this for us. Because the blood thirsty boko haram have gone gaga.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by bigcasava1(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2018
gidgiddy:
Another Python dancer meets his end
yes brother our prayer is working.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Almaiga: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Five Python dancers down grin grin grin
For one Igbo/Ipob they killed there is always a boko haram attack to claim their lives too.
THANKS TO KARMA!!

cool comot here.

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
olajide8:

See the level of the thinking of someone that doesn't know anything about his history - if it was an ignorant illiterate that didn't go to school that said this I would have over looked it- but because you have heard various stories in reported speech, and I can tell you you were not born centuries ago when these issues started, everybody has doctored the truth according to what suits them - I refuse to say more because it is written text (and anybody can write anything to suit any narrative), Igbo - i' gbo (people of the forest) that's the genesis of the name that groups the tribe, just like other tribes have their own means of naming them - bottomline the blight of Benin belongs to nigerians - and the hospitality of the blight of Benin people, does not mean any visitors, has the right to destabilize the peace of the geographical entity called nigeria today- to put finality to this debate so as not to bring myself down to this ethnic debate you want to play - if you people claim you are Jews please leave nigeria for us nigerians, jerusalem or Isreal would not reject you if you people can prove it (they are taking those from Ethiopia and Eriteria that can prove it)- we want to secure what God has given to us as our inheritance (this geographical expression) nigeria
You claim to know history but the truth is that you don't know anything about history. Otherwise you should have known that there was blight of biafra is just that our enemies changed everything just to make sure we remain slaves forever if you doubt me Google what senator Ben Bruce said about blight of biafra. Fredrick lugards harlot named you Nigeria and you are sheepishly answering it with pride. Can you as a black man go to any part of Britain to create a country talk less of giving them a junk as a name?? am just sorry for black race.

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Almaiga:

cool comot here.
Go sleep for gutter!

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Almaiga: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Go sleep for gutter!

Carry your empty Big FLAT head commot for my front. You this LOOSER, na to Chest beat online you Sabi. cool

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
enemybulldozer:
You claim to know history but the truth is that you don't know anything about history. Otherwise you should have known that there was blight of biafra is just that our enemies changed everything just to make sure we remain slaves forever if you doubt me Google what senator Ben Bruce said about blight of biafra. Fredrick lugards harlot named you Nigeria and you are sheepishly answering it with pride. Can you as a black man go to any part of Britain to create a country talk less of giving them a junk as a name?? am just sorry for black race.

Being able to lift an paste the map of the blights are quite different from the composition of the ethnic nationalities that came together to be known as the people of the blight of biafra -thank God for Google, we would learn more,- also visit www.worldbank.org articles/publications in the search button then search of historical books - there a millions of research materials and books on the blight of biafra you would be surprised that it refers to the south south, and not what the S.E wants to lay claim too- that's why when you see a south-south dress colour their names, you can draw an inference between the old colonial dress style and their historical facts - from the way they dress to their hair styles during occasions - I think it would be profitable for you to read more from there no amount of knowledge is lost - I cannot change your point of view - but I have done my part to show you were to acquire more profitable information
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
Almaiga:

Carry your empty Big FLAT head commot for my front. You this LOOSER, na to Chest beat online you Sabi. cool
Carry your big Cone head enter suckaway. You this political goon na to collect 30k and support impunity you sabi tongue tongue

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
olajide8:

Being able to lift an paste the map of the blights are quite different from the composition of the ethnic nationalities that came together to be known as the people of the blight of biafra -thank God for Google, we would learn more,- also visit www.worldbank.org articles/publications in the search button then search of historical books - there a millions of research materials and books on the blight of biafra you would be surprised that it refers to the south south, and not what the S.E wants to lay claim too- that's why when you see a south-south dress colour their names, you can draw an inference between the old colonial dress style and their historical facts - from the way they dress to their hair styles during occasions - I think it would be profitable for you to read more from there no amount of knowledge is lost - I cannot change your point of view - but I have done my part to show you were to acquire more profitable information
Remember that you never acknowledged that there is something like bight of biafra initially but since you want it this way, can you please name the ethnic nationalities that came up to form this bight of biafra??

Secondly, when was this your so-called South South created??
Before the emergence of the white men was their anything like SS and SE??
Do you know that there are Igbos in that your so-called SS??
What were the people of SE/SS called before the emergence of the white men??
Is it God that said Igbos should only have/remain in five states or Nigeria??
Lastly, My happiness is that it is only God Almighty that can make somebody Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio or any tribe he chooses and not Nigeria as an entity.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by olajide8(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Remember that you never acknowledged that there is something like bight of biafra initially but since you want it this way, can you please name the ethnic nationalities that came up to form this bight of biafra??

Secondly, when was this your so-called South South created??
Before the emergence of the white men was their anything like SS and SE??
Do you know that there are Igbos in that your so-called SS??
What were the people of SE/SS called before the emergence of the white men??
Is it God that said Igbos should only have/remain in five states or Nigeria??
Lastly, My happiness is that it is only God Almighty that can make somebody Igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio or any tribe he chooses and nIgNigeria as an entity.

For proper understanding of the nationalities that form the indigenes of the blight of biafra. https://www.britannica.com/place/Bight-of-Biafra

What you see all over the Internet is *bight* not blight- my point of discuss is the *BLIGHT* which is what has historical precedents -showing you that a certain nationality has been trying to re-write their non-existent history from none relevance into relevance- so also the noise coming from the same nationality.

2ndly, point at a portion or nationality in the the S.E that wants his ethnic nationality to be divided because of the issue of state ownership or creation- the land mass doesn't even exist for such, what of the viability of the said clamoured for state? Ebonyi is reeling under pressure, and so also so many other states even outside the region - in short I tire for you - just wear another man cap for once, and have a look at your position on most of these issues
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Almaiga: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Carry your big Cone head enter suckaway. You this political goon na to collect 30k and support impunity you sabi tongue tongue

E pain this Lazy IPOB Youth well, well. grin

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Almaiga:

E pain this Lazy IPOB Youth well, well. grin

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Colb461: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
olajide8:
People would just come online and be saying nigeria is not worth dying for - instead of praising theses men, that are dying to keep them behind their laptops and phone key pads, safe from these idiots that choose innocent lives as a sport - if not for these men how many of una go fit come nairaland come dey post nonsense- do you think if these gallant men allow these idiots pass freely any of us is/are safe in any part of the country? One day you would all grow up
na talk b dis
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Colb461: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
olajide8:
na talk b dis she u fit die for naija c bro I no fit die for Watin I know say my die for naija bt I know u fit sha
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Colb461: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
truth is dat if those soldiers posting to maiduguri to fight d BH knws dat did was how d government would take den to d battle front to die..dey would nt av enrolled into military
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
olajide8:

For proper understanding of the nationalities that form the indigenes of the blight of biafra. https://www.britannica.com/place/Bight-of-Biafra

What you see all over the Internet is *bight* not blight- my point of discuss is the *BLIGHT* which is what has historical precedents -showing you that a certain nationality has been trying to re-write their non-existent history from none relevance into relevance- so also the noise coming from the same nationality.

2ndly, point at a portion or nationality in the the S.E that wants his ethnic nationality to be divided because of the issue of state ownership or creation- the land mass doesn't even exist for such, what of the viability of the said clamoured for state? Ebonyi is reeling under pressure, and so also so many other states even outside the region - in short I tire for you - just wear another man cap for once, and have a look at your position on most of these issues
The reason why you see bight all over the internet is because bight is the correct word to use when portraying such. I don't know what you mean by Blight the real word is 'bight' even your dictionary can help you on that.
Secondly I don't understand what you mean by a certain nationality trying to rewrite their own none existence history from none relevant to relevant. I want you to get something straight here, there is no country or tribe that does not have a history that you don't know it does not mean that it's none existent and history must not be written in a way it suits you or whatever thing you are trying to portray.
3rdly coming to SE land mass you made mention of, is it God or the good people of the SE that made those artificial boundaries or is it Nigeria that made them to be so?? Why am saying this is because Nigeria don't have power to make or tell who is Igbo or not such power belongs to God and not Nigeria.
Lastly, I think your the one that is supposed to wear another man's cap for once because you really need it honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rehearsal For The Inauguration Of President Buhari (Photos) / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure / US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.