Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu (20411 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Blue3k(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Man that sucks. Hopefully they are rescued.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
What a PR catastrophe of international and unprecedented magnitude would it be for the deluded Buhari regime if by error of commission or omission Leah Sharibu eventually dies in captivity. It could be the singular game changer for 2019. I trust Trump, he'll get personally involved through secret US moves in the 2019 general elections. Let Buhari, Osinbajo, Adesina, Garba and rabid bull dog Onochie keep driveling inconsequential matters, while the house is about to be set on fire!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by mrkings1999(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Beno3:
God will surely rescue Leah. How I wish boko haram can lay hand on Buhari or Osinbajo's daughter. sad
my brother that's impossible but I wished it could be possible

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Roger3D(m): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ebimor96:
Leah Sharibu is an anointed child & an apple of the eyes of the Living God.

She bears the marks of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Saviour of the Universe.

Buhari and his militants should not harm a single hair growing on Leah Sharibu's head.

Islam...Religion of Peace Piss indeed.
Political Christianity. Is that what Jesus christ asked you to do?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by adecz: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
angry angry

The mistake made by govt from
the get go was to negotiate & pay
Ransom to terrorists.

If citizens are kidnapped, the best any
modern responsible govt should do is, plan
a commando style rescue, not minding the
risks to victims & our soldiers.

If we succeed, good.
If we fail, then a message has been sent.

When you pay terrorists, you become
their ATM, anytime they are short of cash,
the will raid another school. If they can
raid full military bases & barrack, then how
many schools can you protect?

America, Israel, Britain & most developed
countries will never negotiate with terrorists,
that is why nobody takes their citizens hostage
for ransom, the terrorists know say, na
bad bizness.

And the Nigerian govt is here, financing
the terrorists to the tune of billions of
naira (in $$€€££) & endangering the rest
if us.

Yes, sadly, the hostage may be
killed if we don't negotiate
( just as innocent kids, women & old
people are killed in any war)
in the long run, it makes the rest of us safer.

RIP to the innocents!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by slivertongue: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
God help nigeria & her visionless leadership
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by aliyubaka: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Allah!. What an evil god. Thank God I became a Christian last year. Islam is a shit religion. I hate Islam with all my heart. The worst religion in the whole world Why will you kill innocent people for no reason?.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by sorextee(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Alice nggaddah is my aunt. Pls pray for her. We've been praying and will never cease to pray..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by jp79: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
otunde527:
Bad

This government really knew what happened during the abductions

They want to use this girl to win sympathy ahead of 2019 elections

Quote me the girl would be free before the election..

This government are not sensitive to the security of the nation...

Thieves in power

Pay Chinese yuan directly into Chinese bank account..check our siggy

Same way Jonathan used Boko Haram to garner votes.
When are we going to stand as 1and fight the evil ones irrespective of who is the president or which party is ruling

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by olowo1930: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
may God deliver us, Nigeria at war with Boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Firebomber: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
olaoreawofele:
May the soul of Saifura Ahmed rest in peace. Apparently, her murder did not prickle the conscience of the nation because she is Saifura Ahmed, a Muslim. If it was Lear that was reported murdered today, one imagines the outcry of Islamization that would have rented the air. May God give us the mind to be fair to all.

And which religion are the bokoharam that killed the girl?

Well the media should have report it like this.

A Muslim girl was killed by her fellow Muslim of an Islamic terrorist organization,

or what did you think?

You cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by showafrica(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ebimor96:
Leah Sharibu is an anointed child & an apple of the eyes of the Living God.

She bears the marks of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Saviour of the Universe.

Buhari and his militants should not harm a single hair growing on Leah Sharibu's head.

Islam...Religion of Peace Piss indeed.

If FG allows that girl to die in captivity, that might be the end of the zoo. I know how God works, he can do and undo because of one person. Go and ask Pharaoh.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by EmirAbj: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Inshal Allah Buhari And His Family Shall NOT Know Peace, This Is The Worst Government In Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by lastempero: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
I hope it's not true angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by mvem(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
showafrica:

If FG allows that girl to die in captivity, that might be the end of the zoo. I know how God works, he can do and undo because of one person. Go and ask Pharaoh.
...and you are God's Secretary in heaven right?...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Neminc: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by theoldpretender(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
adecz:
angry angry

The mistake made by govt from
the get go was to negotiate & pay
Ransom to terrorists.

If citizens are kidnapped, the best any
modern responsible govt should do is, plan
a commando style rescue, not minding the
risks to victims & our soldiers.

If we succeed, good.
If we fail, then a message has been sent.

When you pay terrorists, you become
their ATM, anytime they are short of cash,
the will raid another school. If they can
raid full military bases & barrack, then how
many schools can you protect?

America, Israel, Britain & most developed
countries will never negotiate with terrorists,
that is why nobody takes their citizens hostage
for ransom, the terrorists know say, na
bad bizness.

And the Nigerian govt is here, financing
the terrorists to the tune of billions of
naira (in $$€€££) & endangering the rest
if us.

Yes, sadly, the hostage may be
killed if we don't negotiate
( just as innocent kids, women & old
people are killed in any war)
in the long run, it makes the rest of us safer.

RIP to the innocents!!!

1.The US does negotiate with terrorists....eg Bowe Berghdal's release....IN exchange for some Taliban fighters...

2.Israel too does do negotiaitons....eg the dead bodies of two Israeli soldiers in exchange for some Hezbollah millitants, as well as the negotiaitons around Gilad Shalith.

3.Yes, there is the commando job...but it does not always work.

4.Nigeria has tried commando tactics. Example in 2014...a white guy in Sokoto was kidnapped by a terror group. SSS located the guy...and cordonned off the house he was in. The terrorists killed him.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by PennywysCares(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
kaen1317:
There's nothing little will like but to killed by Boko Haram. They can only kill the body but never the soul and spirit
what the heck with this your useless
i hate to see see christian suffer this way, what happen isn't this same God we had about his mighty work in the past? Why is he this weak now? He seems not to see nor heard the cry of people of those who cry on him for help

Im given up on this God now, it seems all we heard about him is a fake story.
we would this innocent girl suffer this much for what cant save her from the cruel hands of her abductors.
my heart bleed whenever i read about this girl cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by israelmao(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
We pray virtually for everything in Nigeria because of bad leadership.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by delpee(f): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is sad and worrisome. May her soul rest in perfect peace. This is the Boko Haram that we were told has been decimated. angry sad

May God protect the captives and set them free.

What's Mama Boko Haram doing about it? She should appeal to her boys before they do more damage.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by adecz: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
theoldpretender:

1.The US does negotiate with terrorists....eg Bowe Berghdal's release....IN exchange for some Taliban fighters...

2.Israel too does do negotiaitons....eg the dead bodies of two Israeli soldiers in exchange for some Hezbollah millitants, as well as the negotiaitons around Gilad Shalith.

3.Yes, there is the commando job...but it does not always work.

4.Nigeria has tried commando tactics. Example in 2014...a white guy in Sokoto was kidnapped by a terror group. SSS located the guy...and cordonned off the house he was in. The terrorists killed him.

You better get yourself acquainted with
the dynamics of international politics.

Technically speaking the US doesn't considere
the Taliban as terrorists, but adversaries.
Remember that the Taliban where the govt
of a sovereign country which the US & its
coalition partners pushed out of power; they have
been fighting since 2001( maybe you were
not yet born) to return to power.
America can thus exchange POWs with them.

Hezbollah is the military wing of a registered political
party that is actually the defacto army of
the State of Lebanon. They have fought conventional
wars with Israel to protect Lebanon & the
interests of the suffering Palestinians.

Its only America & their western allies that
have labeled them "terrorists". They fight
conventional wars & regularly exchange soldiers or
their remains with Israel.

Gilad was a victim of the 2006 (?) Israeli
Palestinian war. Technically, the Palestinian
fighters are the soldiers of Palestine, not terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Neminc: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Tragic
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Emperornice: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Just do away with them, and get over with it Boko haram. The zoo doesn't need Leah Sharibu

May every single one of your family be victims of Boko Haram attack
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by precious1967(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bring back Leah Sharibu. Bring back Leah shuaib
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Nackzy: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
olaoreawofele:
May the soul of Saifura Ahmed rest in peace. Apparently, her murder did not prickle the conscience of the nation because she is Saifura Ahmed, a Muslim. If it was Lear that was reported murdered today, one imagines the outcry of Islamization that would have rented the air. May God give us the mind to be fair to all.

Do you know you are a terrorist?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by OyinO: 3:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Beno3:
God will surely rescue Leah. How I wish boko haram can lay hand on Buhari or Osinbajo's daughter. sad
After much raping and pregnancy? All the fasting and prayers in vain. Boko will pocket millions over negotiation to release her, and you call that God's help?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by yazach: 4:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Beno3:

What of the other health worker. You have been brainwashed to be a religious bigot
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by yazach: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Beno3:

What of the other health worker. You have been brainwashed to be a religious bigot
Re: Boko Haram Kills Saifura Ahmed Abducted In Borno, Threatens Leah Sharibu by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm Nigerians should kip pray 4 Leah. If i av my way, i wil marry d girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Government Congratulates Obi Of Onitsha @80 (Photos) / Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Obasanjo Will Kick If PDP Fields Atiku In 2019 — Ardo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.