Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio (17001 Views)

Why APC, Tinubu Will Win 2023 Elections – Akpabio / Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by 2016v2017: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
*BUHARI...HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR*

*_They have warned_* ��!!!
��������������

First it was the Economist of London that wrote off Buhari and the Buharimaniacs said they were bribed

Then came the Financial Times of London that said Buhari was a disaster and the Buharimaniacs said they were being influenced

Then the Biggest bank in Europe and perhaps top 5 in the WORLD HSBC took out an opinion on Buhari and his Government and they warned their investors that a second term of Buhari would be a calamity for Nigeria. In other words putting their investors on notice to pull out of Nigerua should Buhari win a second term

Then came the National Governments of the United States, Germany and the United kingdom all giving subtle warnings and privately asking Buhari not to contest again. Even the US PRESIDENT in his traditional outspoken style called Buhari a *lifeless Person*. Meaning deadwood and useless to anybody.

Now the Wall Street Journal has spoken and stated in clear unambiguous terms that Buhari is Nigeria's biggest problem since the Nigeria Biafra civil war. His divisive policies, his protection of genocidal Terrorists, his protection of CORRUPTION and his destruction of the economy are all pointers to the down hill slide he is taking Nigeria.

WHAT MORE DO YOU NIGERIANS WANT TO HEAR BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

THE warnings have been given by some of the *most unimpeachable* sources in the World, whether you call them colonialists or NOT. it doesn't change their reach and their influence in World affairs.

*HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR*.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by IbrahimDamola: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
amaniro:

Shut up, you opened a thread out of desperation. And it's youth not yoot. If you're from C rivers you'd know its a local government and its sounds like it.

Kai, you don finish CilicMarin fellow APC muslim zombie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by oluboom(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
its like there is a curse in apc that whenever someone joins the party, the person must be daft....this guy need to keep quiet
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by tachusta(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
There's no morality in politics. And same applies to the actors. Selfish Interest is paramount.
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Miles300: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Akpabio fear God ooo !
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by pat077: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Your heart was with buhari but u rigged for the pdp

1 Like

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by klax(m): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pls who or what is Akpabio? Is that a human name or some herbs in the forest No offense just asking.
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Buharimustgo: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

That is why he is an irreplaceable asset to APC especially in 2019.

I can see that you are the one on night duty continue

1 Like

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by streetzz: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Naija politics on raw mode.
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
APC should not be happy ooo,this kine man fit throw you under bus in the last minute.
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
zinnyzee:
Now your heart is with who

Ashawo heart wey you get wey you no know!
ashewo wey marry, Murphy gingo say na holiday she go�����abasi mbok ooo
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Neminc: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
See talk o
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by senatordave1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bizibi:
APC should not be happy ooo,this kine man fit throw you under bus in the last minute.
We just need 25% from him,nothing else
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Buharimustgo:

I can see that you are the one on night duty continue
Ya,such organisation,strategy and tact online compared to the opposing side points to a buhari victory
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Bizibi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

We just need 25% from him,nothing else
OK ooo
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ashewo wey marry, Murphy gingo say na holiday she go�����abasi mbok ooo
Sorry... Come again?
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Curiouscity(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
I would like to know the type of weed being shared within APC. Once you enter, your lying capacity increases 1000 fold.

Waiting for the day you will come to my uncle's house to sell PMB to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Eagleword14(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chaiii....hypocritical politicians everywhere.
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by mbahdi(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Ebullience:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/my-heart-was-with-buhari-in-2015-polls-akpabio/

why are nigeria politicians all dis wicked?cnt there see dat dis man called buhari is just a shadow of itself.i bet he cnt wtstand d breez 4rm dangote trailer.arent there able people in our country again biko
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Lomprico2: 4:00am On Sep 18, 2018
What is shocking about the lies? undecided
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:34am On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
Sorry... Come again?
it means for u to marry a wh.Ore u gotta be prepared for her graduation date from the day u matriculate her into ur institution..
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2018
amaniro:
Akpabuyo it is finished. You've shown Nigerians you're not worth any political office again.

Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by gidgiddy: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Someone should ask him where his heart would have been had Buhari lost
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by yaki84: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2018
amaniro:

Shut up, you opened a thread out of desperation. And it's youth not yoot. If you're from C rivers you'd know its a local government and its sounds like it.
u get time o bros.
u no go ignore person wey dey masturbate on apc mata
Re: My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio by saaron(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Intvt:
If only he knows the level of political damage that statement would cause him.
Every word Apkabio said will be used against him in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Edith Isokpan Emerges AAC Governorship Candidate / Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu / Peter Obi Visits St. Charles Borromeo Hospital In Onitsha, Donates N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.