Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc (1639 Views)

Opinion: Best Way To Curb Vote Buying / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki / Osibanjo/okonjo Iwela Ror 2019, My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by ElectroLyte: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
#IsupportFacesofHope #TeamKTTnPKM

With a warm welcome in greet you as you read my opinion on the Hope of Nigeria Development. As you can see in the Graphics below two people from different region and party were tagged together to drive Nigeria forward.

First of all, I don't want PDP to make same mistake of the past; on the matter of G.E. Jonathan and Alimoudu Sherif, rather be open-minded to what Nigeria will be happy about and not to succumb to any candidate selfish ambition. What Nigeria need now as Presidential Material is, Integrity, Brain, Educated, People Oriented, Eloquent, Serious Mindedness, NOT OVER AMBITIOUS. This quality are found in the called Kabiru Tanimu Turaki. Hence I will appeal to PDP take sure he becomes the party Presidential candidate. He may not be popular but PDP as the platform to promote and market this good product called Kabiru Tanimu Turaki. I see the Spirit and Mind of Late Umar Musa Yaradua in him. Yaradua was not a popular candidate but a good and salable product and Nigeria did not failed to accept him. PDP should kindly lay aside party interest that will make we their supporter cry out all water in body rather Choose and Market this Non-Defect Product KTT.

Secondly, their is need to re-enforce the confidence youth, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu has being the talk on the Social media among the Youth and to consider the fact that is time to allow the Eastern Nigeria to be involved in Governance. The above outlined qualities are found in the man who has rose to the apex of the Career, this man must be chosen to run along KTT.

Thirdly, I dont want Prof. Kingsley to think I undermine his capability to be president, but I do not see him with a Nationwide Party Structure that win a Presidential Election in Nigeria, this is reality. Kindly take this with good heart, Thank You.

Lastly, fellow Nigerians lets embrace these Faces of Hope.

God Bless you
God Bless Nigeria and everywhere else
Thank you all

Disclaimer: This Post portrays my OWN personal HOPE and ONION, you can call it HopeNion or OPINION

Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by ElectroLyte: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
well call this bump
Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
the op meant to say Jonah jang/fayose!..wawa! angry undecided

Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by ElectroLyte: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
the op meant to say Jonah jang/fayose!..wawa! angry undecided

Stop this kin thin na
Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2018
This would work ....but we know pdp are not smart

Even with is it's not certain the way APC has penetrated south south and south east

2 Likes

Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by ElectroLyte: 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
mrvitalis:
This would work ....but we know pdp are not smart

Even with is it's not certain the way APC has penetrated south south and south east

The entry of APC into SS and SE doenst matter, some people can speak for all people, but cannot act on behalf of all the people. I could remember that Selection of PYO by PMB came as a game changer for APC 4 years ago.

IF PDP can take this as a shot it would work. I believed the street of SE/SS will be turn up-side-down, ready for campaign. SW and NC is split for now this is enough for PDP to catch up with APC numbers. PDP Just need to Market the duo very well, they are not defect product.
Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by mrvitalis(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
ElectroLyte:

The entry of APC into SS and SE doenst matter, some people can speak for all people, but cannot act on behalf of all the people. I could remember that Selection of PYO by PMB came as a game changer for APC 4 years ago.

IF PDP can take this as a shot it would work. I believed the street of SE/SS will be turn up-side-down, ready for campaign. SW and NC is split for now this is enough for PDP to catch up with APC numbers. PDP Just need to Market the duo very well, they are not defect product.

Oga in in uyo... Based in ph ...schooled in enough.... From imo.. So I know what I'm talking about about... Apc is sure of 40% through out

1 Like

Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by Dannyset(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lolz!

ElectroLyte:

SW is split for now this is enough for PDP to catch up with APC numbers. PDP Just need to Market the duo very well, they are not defect product.

Na you split SW vote abi? Or you think we are daft in this part of the world to vote PDP after what they have done to the Country after 16 years? please keep your permutation to yourself when it comes to SW votes and PDP.

As for the combination, I laff! grin grin grin
Please just pick any one of PDP aspirants as the Presidential candidate and use the remaining 10 as VPs plus Moghalu, all against Buhari, He will defeat them and still give them change. grin
Re: 2019: My Opinion - Best Combination That Will Defeat Buhari/apc by ElectroLyte: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dannyset:
Lolz!
Na you split SW vote abi? Or you think we are daft in this part of the world to vote PDP after what they have done to the Country after 16 years? please keep your permutation to yourself when it comes to SW votes and PDP.

As for the combination, I laff! grin grin grin
Please just pick any one of PDP aspirants as the Presidential candidate and use the remaining 10 as VPs plus Moghalu, all against Buhari, He will defeat them and still give them change. grin

Only Speak for your self, not the Whole SW, What federal Project have you receive in your state.

Next Question

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Lied On Power Generation Capacity - DISCOS / Corpses Of Soldiers, JTF Members Killed By Boko Haram Still Not Evacuated / Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.